It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crest to remove potentially harmful microbeads from toothpaste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The tiny scrubbers contain the ingredient polyethylene, a form of plastic that does not degrade and can stay embedded in your mouth. “Your body will see them as a foreign body, bacteria will clamp to them and it has the potential to cause gum disease, some form of gingivitis or harm to it,” Dr. Wade Pilling of Meridien, Indiana told KTVB.

www.foxnews.com...

Well well well, seems good old Proctor and Gamble strikes again. My mom sent me a text about this last night after she seen it on TV. If you have been using this crap like me, you probably want to get a visit to the dentist scheduled and have them document what they find in your gums. That's the last time I use Crest and the very last time Proctor and Gamble get a dime from me. Our government has not said anything since the news broke last night and how Crest can get away with not pulling this product off the shelves immediately is baffling.

It took many Dentist complaining to Fox news and others to finally get something done about it. There is no way for the body to remove this crap, at all. They cause cavities among other worse problems, all from a toothpaste that is supposed to help you!

Your dentist will have to dig it out of your gums!!! I for one will be sending the bill to Crest. See the Dentist web site below if you have any doubt what those little beads are in your toothpaste.

www.dentalbuzz.com...

Fox news also got Crest to admit that the little plastic beads do not help you at all though would not admit they were intentionally poising people for a sales gimmick. In a world we had 30 years ago, Crest would be shut down. Not today!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One way or another TPTB will get you by little death beads in your tooth paste
or aluminum particles in Chemtrails,, but they will get you..

Do not trust any tooth paste company that allows the consumption of Sodium Fluoride
let alone plastic beads

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've been using organic soap and baking soda to clean these teeth for about ten years now. I quit using that "other stuff" when my dentist was able to analyze the sugar content was more brushing than what you would consume in sweets at a birthday party.

Oh well...the government kills its people goes on.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great, when is the U. S. dental profession going to realize that fluoride is banned in Europe for a reason?

When is someone going to realize that poisoning THE WATER SUPPLY of an entire population is not a good idea based on the idiotic notion that fluoridated water going by your teeth for seconds a day somehow reduces cavities, but eating a high sugar diet courtesy of corporate 'food' producers is just business as usual, and not to be legislated against? Ain't capitalism grand?

I live in constant wonder at what the profit motive will come up with next.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I used a toothpaste in japan that has these recently.
i am right now suffering a bad infection in the gums where these things git in and allowed bacteria to fester.

it should be banned to introduce # like this in

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi paste fans !

We have been using organic toothpaste for a long while, now.

But. . .DON'T throw away your old tube.

IF you are the ones that keep their car for long, (mine is a Civic
2001, that paste is a very good polisher for the faded out
transparent plastic in front of the sealed beams
that light the road at night, when you drive ! !

I did it and NOW, the lighting is back to fantastic ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Any brands? Recommendations? I might brush my teeth with a little Dr.Bronner's when the crest runs low...

new topics

top topics

join