It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valerie Jarrett Gave Benghazi Stand-Down Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dr. Charles Krauthammer says it was Valerie Jarrett who gave the "famous" stand down order at Benghazi.

This might be a stretch, but we know Jarrett is a major influence on Obama and don't forget, raging jealousies may have been in play because of the 2012 election.

The whole attempt to neutralize the Benghazi Boondoggle was political.

I think there was a planned arms deal going on there, and somebody else found out.

Government sponsored buy-backs of some left over and lost armaments were advertised by the U.S. after the Libya campaign.

Interesting Theories with interesting details .....

Investors Business Daily has an editorial about how the order to stand down wasn’t given by any elected official in the chain of command, but by a civilian advisor to the President; namely, Valerie Jarrett.

Dr. Charles Krauthammer says that what we know about the Benghazi scandal is the tip of the iceberg.

Columnist Charles Krauthammer said recently on “The O’Reilly Factor” that the “biggest scandal of all” regarding that Benghazi slaughter has yet to emerge.

Valerie Jarrett Gave Benghazi Stand-Down Order

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So how does a civilian get to call the shots in the war room at the White House? This is gonna get serious. Hopefully heads will roll high on up the food chain.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep in mind Krauthammer is a member of CFR. Not saying what he said isn't true, but I view him as nothing more than controlled opposition. Now that Obama is pushing war, the typical Right wing pundits are having a hard time attacking him.

I think because of that, we will be and are being bombarded with so much disinformation/propaganda, that figuring out the truth will be nothing less than damn near impossible.

Not to mention that globalist Krauthammer, just might be using this to take the focus off of fellow globalist Hillary Clinton....

Just some speculation on my part though....

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If he really had access to some "scandal", and he really knew it was true, wouldn't he just say it? What is the point of this tease? "Oh man, if you only knew the news I have..." "Well, you're on the news right now." "Yeah, I know, if you only knew the news I have..."

This is no different than the Edward Snowden BS.

How to tell if someone is telling the truth?
Step One, did they tell you anything?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Somebody with obviously no Military experience gave that order.

She was running the Election show. It did not fit the Osama's dead AQ is on the run narrative.

I'll bet it was her...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sadly, we will never ever really know what happened and why
Only a small group of people will know what the Benghazi incident was really about and why it went down the way it did

Valerie Jarrett's name has come up when talking about a person who is a powerful player behind the scene in this administration

That woman knows stuff..... a lot of secret stuff at that!!
She seems like she's got more cahones than Obama's got, just saying--don't mean to offend any one but Obama has shown himself to be a weak leader

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dr. Charles Krauthammer says it was Valerie Jarrett who gave the "famous" stand down order at Benghazi.

I have spent time clicking through your links to other links and sources...

Where does Krauthammer say Valeria Jarrett gave the "stand down" order????

Can't find it anywhere...

I took specific notice, because most people are aware that the very idea that a "stand down" order was given has been debunked by the GOPs own hearings and resultant testimony?

For Krauthammer's part, he seems to be inferring that Valerie Jarrett plays an over-sized role in the Presidents cabinet..whilst always pushing that xenophobic fear button "The Iranian-born Jarrett (her parents were American-born expatriates)".

But the whole "stand down" order thing?...can you direct me to that quote?

Very confusing OP...and I choose the adjective "confusing" with a heavy dose of generosity...
edit on 23-9-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ed Klein had noted in his book, "The Amateur", that Jarrett seems to be running the show behind the scenes and that the Prez looks to her for major decisions to be made. This is not a surprise revelation to me, only that someone actually made it in the lamestream media.
And, oh yes, someone was telling me that they needed to recover the weapons they were using to arm Libyan rebels so that they could arm the Syrians. Musical chairs anyone? There is so much dirty dealing here it's worse than Linda Blair's head spinning and spewing green pea soup. More people than Eric Holder need to be filtered out.
edit on 25-9-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Apparently Krauthammer has hinted that it may be Jarrett behind the throne, as it were...calling the shots...

The columnist noted: "He had a routine meeting at 5 o'clock. He never after, during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the secretary of defense, he never calls the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never calls the CIA director."
One of the people Obama always talks to is Valerie Jarrett. She emerged from the same Chicago cauldron of radicalism where Obama got his ideological baptism.

The Iranian-born Jarrett (her parents were American-born expatriates) is the only staff member who regularly follows the president home from the West Wing to the residence and one of the few people allowed to call the president by his first name.

Her influence is shown by an account in Richard Miniter's book "Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

So apparently, Ed Klein is not the only author to have taken notice of the excessive power Jarrett has over the Office of the President.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Where does Krauthammer say Valeria Jarrett gave the "stand down" order????

Can't find it anywhere...

I took specific notice, because most people are aware that the very idea that a "stand down" order was given has been debunked by the GOPs own hearings and resultant testimony?

Funny that, as has been shown no stand down order was given, yet some people claim that they know who gave a non existent stand down order! They refuse to accept the facts, or have their own distorted view of reality.

It seems some people are very confused, or just want to whine again about the Democrats.
edit on 25-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that logistical, military support could have been offered and was recommended by those with intimate knowledge of the situation. That action was dismissed, not approved and deemed unnecessary by those within the Obama administration.

These statements are facts. That being the case, the only question left is..... Why?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
From one of the linked articles: conservativereport.org

CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES CLOSE TO CONSERVATIVE REPORT HAVE CONFIRMED THAT VALERIE JARRETT WAS THE KEY DECISION-MAKER

So you won't find the quote, it was (supposedly) confidentially told to Conservative report.

So no 2nd source and no ability to independently verify.

This is not news, just an Opinion / Editorial piece apparently....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've said it in other posts, and will continue to advertise that the real crisis had nothing to do whether or not the stragglers at the consulate were afforded proper protection. The real 'scandal' is that the government had just conducted a CIA coup in Libya, stole the small arms cache there, and was funneling it to Syria to rebels who were bribed by the CIA to fight a CIA war there and elicit a coup in Syria.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You have been proven wrong on this very subject before yet you persist. You are either very belligerent or in the clutches of dementia.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I am sure that the government is going to come out and tell everybody that they were at fault for one of the biggest scandals and fiasco of the present administration.

Dear if you have not learn how your by the people government works by now you never will learn.

When it comes to governments they are never at fault of anything.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
It has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that logistical, military support could have been offered and was recommended by those with intimate knowledge of the situation.

Very wrong, but do not let the facts stop your anti Obama rant!

These statements are facts.

No, they are just silly made up stories.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
To those ripping the OP on this....the main them was posted as a question.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
It has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that logistical, military support could have been offered and was recommended by those with intimate knowledge of the situation. That action was dismissed, not approved and deemed unnecessary by those within the Obama administration.

These statements are facts. That being the case, the only question left is..... Why?

Strange you claim
"it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that logistical, military support could have been offered and was recommended by those with intimate knowledge of the situation. "
+
"That action was dismissed, not approved and deemed unnecessary by those within the Obama administration."

Whilst not offering any evidence or proof
+
The 50 plus hearings and testimony on the issue have produced exhaustive testimony stating the precise opposite?

Please substantiate what seems to be a profound reality disconnect.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
To those ripping the OP on this....the main them was posted as a question.

First line of the OP..
"Dr. Charles Krauthammer says it was Valerie Jarrett who gave the "famous" stand down order at Benghazi. "

Nothing ambiguous about that claim....and nothing true about it either.

top topics

join