It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Take On The Salvatore Conti End Of The World 2016 Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you haven't seen the video -

and the actor Frank Vidal -

After viewing all the evidence supporting that Frank Vidal appears to obviously be this 'Salvatore Conti.' I have discovered something greater entirely then anyone seems to have discovered to this extent.

After looking at this site - www.koanicsoul.com...

You see this - www.koanicsoul.com...

A real NASA employee is actually named 'Salvatore Victor Conti'

Now for all those familiar with 'Victor' from the 1997 ' interview with an alien grey' -

And an analysis of alien grey interview and the second interview made in 2008 where he eludes to a 2016 end of times -

What this all implies at least to me. Is this real Salvatore Victor Conti worked for NASA and at the base where the alien grey interviews took place. Copied the tape, did his interview with Rocket Pictures under his middle name 'Victor.' in 2008 requested a further interview with the people from Rocket Pictures warning of 2016 and by 2012 hired an actor to further explain what is happening.

This looks very convincing. Any evidence to the contrary is welcomed with very large open arms.
edit on 21-9-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Video is not linked correctly.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Thank you, and fixed now

edit on 21-9-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Victor is one creepy dude. I understand he disguises his voice, but he has a sinister chuckle.

Here's what I don't get about Victor's last interview. He says to the reporter he's dying and doesn't have much longer to live, yet he doesn't want to spill the beans about where Rumsfeld was in March of that year? He keeps making fun of ufologists as if their ignorant and don't now how to find the truth. If that's the case than he should have come clean if he really wants the world to know the truth. What does he really have to lose if he already knows he's dying?

Than he talks about Armageddon, yet doesn't divulge in how it will come to pass. He sounds like a bitter guy that gets his rocks off telling people he knows all the answers and wants to belittle people because they don't know what he knows.

Frankly, if I was dying and new the truth about alien contact, I would be giving names, places, dates and anything else that would help mankind find out the biggest secret known to man! Do humanity and favor and expose these government officials who are controlling this information and keeping it secret. He and many others do a real dis-service to mankind when they die and take their secrets with them. I think Phillip Corso and Jesse Marcel are a couple of those in the know that released what they knew before their deaths.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think Dr. Sal is Frank Vidal. A very talented actor can change their posture, voice, gesticulations. Actors become mimics in a sense. Want to play a killer? Study their interviews. Vidal transformed himself for whatever reason into this person. I imagine he did study physics and astronomy to a point, to get an understanding for what the character would say. I can see his "moving from subject to subject" being the result of a very brilliant mind containing so much knowledge he can't convey his message properly. Nervousness, being anxious to get the message out, Vidal nailed it. But not on other aspects.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So we should expect the total collapse of the earths magnetic field and the Van Allen belts dropping to the Earth's surface in the Summer and Fall time frame of 2016, killing 80% of all life? Also, he claims that this information was received from an advanced intelligence, in outer space, through a 15 year program of sending and receiving messages through the HAARP system.

I call BS. For one thing HAARP is a high frequency transmitter and can't send messages past the ionosphere. The system is designed to bounce radio waves off of the ionosphere not penetrate it. It is used for communications with submarines that are positioned over the horizon. I have to admit the Earth's magnetic field is exhibiting the properties of changing poles but as far as it collapsing for a short time, I have my doubts.

edit on 21-9-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Radio waves are completely blocked by the ionosphere?
I don't recall that when getting my license. I mean even when the sun goes down?

In truth I think it's only communications research and radar research. I have never watched the ops videos or heard about what he is saying so at least I'll have some entertainment.

Trying to find exact frequencies, but so many conspiracy results haha.

The frequency range of 2.7MHz to 10MHz does imply ionosphere bouncing rather than penetration.

Upon further study I am finding quite interesting data suggesting that interacting with the ionosphere with said input frequency can cause output frequencies in very different ranges. I'm also seeing them conducting moon bounce experiments with HAARP. That's outside the atmosphere.

Low frequency moon echo HAARP

"January 10, 2008
Source:
Naval Research Laboratory
Summary:
Scientists have detected the lowest frequency radar echo from the moon ever seen with earth-based receivers. In the lunar echo experiment a high power transmitter in Alaska, launched high power radio waves toward the moon. The reflected signal, weakened because of the long distance to the moon and back, was detected by receiving antennas in New Mexico.
"

edit on 21-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Well actually....

www.physics.org...

our magnetic field has depleted by 5% over the last century.

If this is any indication, 2016 may involve something too sudden for scientists to analyse before it's too late. However thats speculation on my part.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The first video you posted is an actor remembering who he is playing which is ironic as one of the first things he said is he is not an actor. I mean that makes this at least highly questionable.

at least with stuff like this I get to go down new research paths.

For some reason he seems to know what hes talking about. I have mixed feelings about this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ok. I'm wrong. There will be a mass extinction level event in 2016.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I have an issue with your OP.

In the top video the guy who is the actor you say he is, says that they don't know what the "aliens" look like. Then you connect that to an alien interview that shows a "grey" type alien. How does that connect?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

You're right, it doesn't add up. Though it could be Victor simply creating disinformation, for who really knows what reasons, or that's it not him behind the scenes at all.

I like to think there's some substance in the victor correlation and the Nasa employee sharing the same name.

Or maybe it wasn't victor at all but someone who knew of his real identity and hired to the actor to discredit him had anyone eventually found out who he was. Maybe he didn't corroborate his past info in order to be found out...but then why offer his first and last name.
I really can't defend my position then

edit on 22-9-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I tend to believe the alien interview. At least the guy talking sounds very believable. You know I get the adding disinfo part.. I sometimes write posts with random questions that aren't really questions and sometimes play both sides of the fence. I don't have any secret info, but I like to hide my exact thoughts so that more can get through.

It's a concept I picked up when I noticed certain "fiction" books and movies contained real data mixed in.

I've seen the black triangle craft up close and for about half an hour. I try not to say all that happened, because it sounds funny, but anyway. I know there are either aliens here, or the USA has craft that don't operate by producing lift with curved wing structures flying at certain speeds through the air. Or Both.

I havn't seen the alien interview video in so long. Im enjoying it.

as far as the pole shift goes, I have many interesting ideas that all intermingle. Maybe another time. The actor did have a good understanding of the Earths magnetosphere and HAARP. Who knows? In alien interview video "Victor" says if I "commit suicide" then you will know who I am. Anyone interesting die in 2012? Im intrigued but I am having trouble linking the two myself.
edit on 22-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Let's forget the victor correlation for now, i just want to address the NASA employee. What is at question, is did the actor know the name of Sal he used was the name of an actual NASA employee?...I doubt this NASA person is so well known publicly that the actor or the person who hired him, just picked the name Sal out from some NASA reference.

I feel a more stronger implication and meaning behind it, that points to NASA or Sal - the actual employee, hired him to see how people would react to this kind of information. Without the assumption people would figure out the hired actor is actually just that. Maybe like a test to see if a more truthful disclosure were to come out, how people would respond and react. If this was indeed the case, it implies it was a rather failed experiment that only revealed a lack gullibility but still a keen interest had it been legit.

Perhaps the victor from the 1997 interview was indeed this NASA employee, who created the video back then to see the publics reaction. Whether to disclose or misinform who can really say.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I thought I would bring this post back since the event he's talking about is only 3 days away..... It is plausible since the fields at the equator are now crossing. Which is what they say happens with this kind of event.

FraZZleD

top topics

join