It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Today: Narcissistic Psychopathic Sadistic Trolls Paid By Your Tax Dollars to Disrupt Internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Of course, it's one thing to think that some intel agency might try to discredit a news anchor from CNN or the ambassador from Karachi, it's another to think that the gubmint is targeting you for your pet theory on alien time warps on ATS.

One is politics. The other is paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I thought this was known? And it's obvious these paid people become moderators or even buy the site somehow. Paid to not only disrupt conversations, but to remove and actually censor posts/threads.

It's widely known but not widely discussed for obvious reasons.

So that's why threads like this are interesting to say the least....

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's all over the place, sites like ATS are major targets not just by the NSA for domestic organizations but also by foreign governments because websites like this are where people are most likely to believe anti government rhetoric.

I think it's unfortunate that people can't be called shills here (I'm sure I would be called one a few times too) but I can understand why the rule is in place. This site doesn't exactly have a whole lot of moderates, and the more extreme your position the more those who don't agree look like paid opposition. Conversations would degenerate quickly.

This all goes back to the number one rule of the internet. You don't know who the person on the other side of the keyboard is, keep in mind that they're completely anonymous with no credibility when reading something... keep in mind that that's how they should perceive you too.

<< 1   >>

join