It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs from our past?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One thing that struck me recently is that the ufo's people are seeing are just from our past. If some black ops from, say, 1990...or even 2000...developed such crafts but somehow also allows time travel, then the ufos could simply be gathering data and stealing our technology.
I for one think this is really not on and should be stopped. Should we feed them faulty technology to thwart them???

edit on 20-9-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think that could work if they developed the technology in 1990 (for example) and somehow they've been able to appear in the past and our current time. Maybe time travel.

I have to admit at first I thought your post was a joke but it ended up getting me thinking.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I think that could work if they developed the technology in 1990 (for example) and somehow they've been able to appear in the past and our current time. Maybe time travel.

I have to admit at first I thought your post was a joke but it ended up getting me thinking.

yes. i bet they're having a big laugh at people going on about ufos from outer space or from the future when the whole time its ourselves from the past. well, not you or me, but them, so to speak. i mean, 1990 isn't actually that backwards.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

I think they have technology that we can't even imagine. Ufos and humanoid encounters are so conflicting I wonder what's up.

Sightings seem to have evolved with our technology. Hundreds of years ago people would see floating ships. Then metallic discs and objects defying physics to the extreme became commonplace last century.

Ufos and "aliens" are deceptive alright, but I don't think they are what science fiction claims to be.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

essentially it's all about consciousness and time/space. by altering how we think and perceive on points of time/space we get the wrong END of the stick.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
While I believe that this is possible it wouldn't account for even a quarter of UFO sightings while 20% are military projects, 25 percent are explained due to civilian intervention, 20% extraterrestrial and 5% unexplained..

I do totally agree that a substantial amount of UFO sightings are due to time travel, its hard to say whether it's from the future or past

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: evol702

but remember that in 1970, 1990 was the future. sooner or later we go past the point of imvention of new tech, like tv, internet and cameras and velcro and bikes and hair dye. guitars even!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This is true but I can't dismiss many abductees recalling the planet's of origin of some ETs.. that's why I say about 25% are time travelers from this planet..

I've heard abduction stories were the abductors admit they are our future race and I believe them.. as I believe in grays an Nordics and reptilians

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: evol702

This is true but I can't dismiss many abductees recalling the planet's of origin of some ETs.. that's why I say about 25% are time travelers from this planet..

I've heard abduction stories were the abductors admit they are our future race and I believe them.. as I believe in grays an Nordics and reptilians

the abductees could have been lied to. and if we have time travekkers from our past it stands to reason they still have the tech in our personal future. what with all this past and future malakey, makes me wonder what we have in the present. or tomorrow even!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

originally posted by: evol702

the abductees could have been lied to. and if we have time travekkers from our past it stands to reason they still have the tech in our personal future. what with all this past and future malakey, makes me wonder what we have in the present. or tomorrow even!

Very good point as I sincerely believe we have amazingly advanced tech that we refuse to acknowledge but what about downed UFOs with alien bodies?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I doubt we could have ever time traveled in the 1990s, or even today for that matter. We hardly have faster then light travel which is said to some how link with time travel, since they believed it slightly happened to one astronaut who physically jumped a moment or two forward when he hit a certain speed. A few scientists actually believe in going forward in time, but no possibility of coming back and makes it really hard for them to think of way to actually control time traveling like back from the future.

Any E.t/e.d could probably go backwards freely, if they were that advanced to actually do so.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

edit on 21-9-2014 by Specimen because: Double post.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: evol702

What, the black ops government trying to prevent the death of Christ, thus preventing the birth of Christianity and not allowing heaven to start a war with hell for souls? Or by the year 2000, we'd be exploring the galaxy now if he didn't die?
edit on 21-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think of the same. But may be they are thousands of years older than we think. Could be those ancient vimanas left over by previous civilizations.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm not getting why time travelers would come here from the past. Do you mean they come to steal technology? If that was the case, wouldn't they travel to a much farther future time? It is more likely they are time travelers from the future, who are studying and/or modifying our genetic structure for reasons we'll never know. This also could be why public disclosure is a bad idea. The more people that know we have time travelers among us, the more likely stupid people will do things to damage the natural flow of time. They will assume homo sapiens made it through global warming and the singularity so why worry? It is better for people to think they are extraterrestrial aliens. The government is very helpful in perpetuating UFO/alien modern mythology. As long as you're looking for E.T. you won't notice that human time traveler from 50000 A.D. standing behind you recording your vital signs.
edit on 21-9-2014 by audenine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It is an interesting idea, imagine there was far further back an ancient civilization that was totally eradicated somehow, far enough back to be genuinely before modern humans were supposed to even exist and hell maybe not even human but some previous species of sapient sentiant life.
Would they have soul's, would they have ghosts, like some ghost apparitions would they sometimes appear flying there ancient vehicles, fly through solid rock that was not there in there time to some destination long gone from the earth.
Would they sometime's appear then suddenly dissappear, is the past just another dimension.
Ghost UFO's from an ancient civilization would explain some thing's but not all and time travelling UFO's from the recent past would be more interested in seeing political situations and economics so that there controllers could take over the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I am still more into the idea that they are us from the future.. millions of years into the future
We have evolved into what we call greys, part human part bio engineered, we live forever.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've thought about this too. Another idea is that they are us from the future. That is what we all become. So we come back in time to try and get ourselves back. It's interesting to think about instead of "aliens from another galaxy!!!".

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: audenine

Making their ancestors paranoid, so they can build advanced weaponry and force the human race to unite to repel ghost that didn't even exist yet? And also being dramatic to the ancestors with religious settings...Couple of fire balls, and some scary lightning and boom...Superstitious crazy ages that have no record of anything, by giving humanity power of believe, while still acting like a jealous hebrew/greek God which almost leaves us with a blank slate?

Sounds like a good idea.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I've often thought the same thing, however from our future rather than our past. Many abuctees claim that ETs use us to reproduce as they can no longer do so, but maybe they aren't ETs & rather they're just us, in the distant future.

If this is so, I'm extremely glad to be living in this era. Unable to reproduce means somewhere along the line we lose the power to have sex, or sex becomes redundent (which I think is totally plausible, as technology moves on humans will lose more & more of our natural abilities so to speak).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join