It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction for Saturday, September 20th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I'm very, very new to this so don't mistake me for an expert. But you are welcome to message me with any questions or theories you have.

Theoretically, if you got good enough at RV you could retrieve any bit of information ever, past, present or future in the entire universe. How cool would it be to see or hear anything you wanted and to know that what you're seeing and hearing could be trusted as reliable?

I would like to be able to do readings for individuals, so I'm working on speed and accuracy. If anyone has any good reading material or tips....please share!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Good eye! I was just on the guardian world page and missed this article. If this was who I was seeing, then they aren't going to find them alive.

The day is young, I'll keep checking back to see if anything else fits any better.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No, I definitely saw ol' Kim. He pulls some stupid, outrageous crap. I don't think it's so much an action as an announcement. But even my subconscious was doing an *eye roll*

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I predict the sun will come up in the East Saturday morning (it happened!!) and will set in the West.
The weather will be light at sunrise (it happened) with an extended period of darkness after sunset but before sunrise tomorrow.
2 for 4 and cruising to a win!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
No, I definitely saw ol' Kim. He pulls some stupid, outrageous crap. I don't think it's so much an action as an announcement. But even my subconscious was doing an *eye roll*

How about this?

North Korea Leads the World in Human Rights (ATS thread)

North Koreans enjoy the best human rights regime of any country, according to a 53,000-word report issued this month by authorities in the Hermit Kingdom.

The roughly translated document, posted on Saturday on a government-controlled website — under a photograph of desperately happy children — attempts to rebut an extensive UN human rights inquiry earlier this year that found the country's leadership responsible for "unspeakable atrocities" including murder, enslavement, rape and summary imprisonment committed against its citizens.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP
Yeah, exactly like that! Lmao! But there's no article like that on The Guardian World Page. We've still got about 10 hours until midnight.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think the Gemini reference you dreamed about was the pudgy double chin of Kim Jong-Un.
edit on 9/20/2014 by georgezip because: spelleeng

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here's a plane crash involving a "Twin Otter Aircraft". 3 people died. At least the 6 passengers made it.
Plane Crash
edit on 20-9-2014 by ladyvalkyrie because: forgot link...duh

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Thanks, but I totally bombed on the RV thread! Lol! I seem to be doing fairly well with the headlines. I'm going to attempt TruthSeekerKnight's local arrests, we'll see how that goes. You should give it a try. Don't let me make a fool of myself all alone! Lol!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
Lol, but I'm not good at these things. Sometimes I can "predict" the future in dreams, about 2 or 3 times I did it. Once was when had the earthquake that caused the disaster in Fukushima. Before that happens, I dreamt 2-3 about an earthquake and a tsunami. Near here had an earthquake the same day as you predicted flooding. I was on the alert, luckly wasn't a strong eq

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No word from Kim. So I got one right (Kurds) one partial (two dead) and one miss.

I still need the name of TruthSeekerKnight's local paper so I know what to focus on. I will try for the arrest record.

Also, I was thinking I could probably get way more details from something in the past, that's already happened. Can someone come up with a target....a natural disaster, or battle or quasi major event to use as a target? I guess we can do like RV and just assign a number to it?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Re "Gemini", there was article yesterday in The Courier (not the Guardian, sorry):
Gemini Plant Worker's Death Is Company's Darkest Day.

The byline is:

By Graeme Strachan, 20 September 2014 11.39am.

So, it's after you posted your RV.

Okay, the article was not in the Guardian. But the Courier in its own region (the country of Scotland) is no small fry in their Newspaper world and has been in business since 1801.

But what I think is most significant is (obviously) the use of the word "Gemini" in the headline. What are the odds of that, in pretty major news source, on the day you stated?

That's quite impressive IMHO.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Thank you, but I'm still not entirely pleased. I'm starting to wonder if there's just too many variables to accurately predict the future. The good news is that the future's not set in stone. But think about it: let's say Kim Jong Un was going to do something stupid, that's what I saw, but then he changed his mind at the last minute. Or he DID do something stupid, but then that information has to go through information channels, reported by a journalist, go through an editor and then be posted on The Guardian's web site.

I need to figure out if my inexperience is the problem, or if my target is the problem.

That's why I'm asking if someone would please come up with a target from the PAST. Something that's already happened. Something that I couldn't easily look up, or a blind target (6977 to represent Pearl Harbor) so that you know I'm not cheating. I'm wondering if I can get more info from something that's already happened.

**** OMG! Lmao! I had to look up Kim's name to make sure I spelled it right and found this, from yesterday:
Kim Jong Un seriously ill from cheese addiction

It's the New York Daily News, not The Guardian, but still....ROTFL!!!!

Snap! Let's call that a 3 for 3, shall we?
Edit: Actually 5 for 5
2 people dead: the 2 that are missing from their yacht in the hurricane (probably dead)
twins: twin otter plane crash 3 dead 6 injured
gemini: gemini plant death

ridiculous story about Kim Jong Un: he's in poor health because of a cheese addiction

Kurds: 45,000 Kurds seeking asylum in Turkey, call on entire Middle East to fight ISIS
edit on 21-9-2014 by ladyvalkyrie because: Revised Stats

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
To the haters:

Nah nah nah boo boo
stick your head in doo doo

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mods:
Should I just keep going in the same thread? Or would it be ok if I start a new thread for each day?

Just did a session for tomorrow.

Something going on in India. Saw a man riding on a cow above an angry crowd. I'm thinking that means that some top official really pisses off the public somehow.

Saw a man with a guitar, but then it became a Scott with a gun. I know that Scottland just barely voted to stay in the UK, but I haven't really been following it. Hopefully this doesn't mean a violent act, but that's kind of what it looks like.

Just got the word Nairobi.

@ TruthSeekerKnight: I just asked for the arrest report for your local paper for tomorrow. I'm assuming you know which paper. No promises but these names came through:
Jamison/Jerimiah/Josef (not sure if I'm just confused on a J name or if these are separate names)
Luke
Kelly
Winston
Definitely come back with the list tomorrow so I can see the results!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Edit/Addition:
Truthseekerknight's arrest report-
Winston may also be Winthrop ...Starts with a Win-

Also heard 'Jaipur' in relation to the India story. But I have a moonstone ring from Jaipur, so that could be overlay. Doesn't look like much is going on in Jaipur.
edit on 22-9-2014 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Not to pee on your Corn Flakes, but you predicted two people would be murdered, not go missing or die in a plane crash; you predicted that Kim Jong Un would make a "preposterous announcement"; and you thought there would be a story about the Kurds.

Two people dying on any given day is almost guaranteed to happen, so that's too general of a prediction to mean anything. There was no article about Kim Jong Un in the Guardian, and the thing that you did find was not him making any announcements. And if you look at the Guardian's Kurds category, there is a story about them almost every day, not surprising, given the current situation in the Middle East.

So, from a skeptical standpoint, you're not 3/3, you're 0/3, with a complete miss and the other two being so generic they were pretty much guaranteed to pop up. Keep trying, though!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join