It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have been lurking on ATS for a few weeks now and decided I would create an account and share a few of my own experiences. While they pale in comparison to some on here, I feel that they are notable none the less. I will share my first story in the UFOS/Aliens thread.

I look forward to getting to know some of you (if I'm still here for much longer but that's a different story for a different day)

EDIT: So I tried to post there but I keep getting a blank page. Do I need to do something in order to be able to create a topic in the other threads?
edit on 19-9-2014 by infectious208 because: Question.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You need to have 20 posts here to be able to create a thread. It won't take you long.

I look forward to reading it when you post it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks. I was just reading through and saw that in another thread. 20 posts here I come.

I will give a little teaser here. It has to do with not only myself but a car full of people witnessing what we are assuming was a UFO about 40 miles west of the Dugway proving grounds a few years back.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infectious208

I will share my first story in the UFOS/Aliens thread.

Love that alien stuff. Now all you have to do is contribute some time posting on other threads.

Welcome to the site, infectious.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Craft ATS! Flights leaving hourly for Inner and Outer Space at several convenient gates! Special Flights available for Other Dimensions as well!
I am looking forward to hearing of your experiences! Syx.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your first thread!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't breathe on me! lol Interesting handle. Welcome! See you out on the boards.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
Don't breathe on me! lol Interesting handle. Welcome! See you out on the boards.

Lol. Its actually my musician name. I wont post a link but if anyone is interested, look my up on youtube under that name. Feel free to leave comments good or bad about what you think.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I actually checked it out. I have no problems posting a link :-). I like the sentiments, did it work? She is a lucky lady that you would say such things to her. Good luck with your music, and the girl.

edit on 19-9-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sadly, after 6 years together, she left me heartbroken and alone without even a hint that she still cares about me. I am having a horrible time with it all (hence my most recent track that is posted but not finished) I loved her and her daughter more than I could ever explain and its taking all ive got to stay sane right now. My music, reading threads on ATS and as bad as it is, alcohol are all that are keeping me from totally losing my mind. Not the best way to introduce myself I suppose but I'm one for truth and honesty so there it is.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Dude, so sorry to hear that. Many here are struggling with pain of one kind or another, as you post and get to know folks you will see. I have made some very good friends here, I hope you do too. I am glad to see you know that alcohol is not the best coping mechanism, I hope you are able in time to turn to better ways of handling heartbreak. :-)

top topics

join