It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged vote fraud in Scottish independence, Yes votes included in No votes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Jukiodone

To pull off a fraud which would engender a 10% margin would require the complete complicity of everyone involved, including those in the "Yes" camp.

.. . or those pretending to be in the 'yes' camp.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Quite - I have done my share of "observing" for the English Democrats as well and there is little opportunity, if none, to rig a vote unless everyone present is in on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Again, that would require a massive conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people.

And you think our Government (you know, the one's we all think are incompetent sycophants most of the time) could pull it off without anyone blowing the whistle?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
I didn't know you had Republicans in Scotland.

hahahaha....I gave you a star for that

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason
They're only incompetent with regard to the lives of ordinary folk.

Their competence excels, however, when it comes to taking care of their corrupt conflicting interests, and those of anyone/thing who is able to pay for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If that was the case, you'd think that they'd have made sure the referendum didn't take place in the first place..

Let me guess, they let it happen to give the appearance of being democratic?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I like how you say "they have been caught more times than the opposition". So, just because another group has been 'caught' more times than an another means the other might be more adept at committing fraud without anyone finding out.

Too true. And I didn't mean it to mean that if one side does it than it is justified for the other side to do it as well. I'm all about fairness when it comes to opinions, which includes votes.

It does grate my nerves that any one would try to use fraud of any kind to achieve a end to a means/agenda. I've been on the losing side plenty of times when elections come around and though I may not like the results, I do accept them.

I wish Americans would show the enthusiasm for voting that the Scots did yesterday when it came to elections. Even the Iraqis, upon threat of death for going to vote have a higher percentage rate than US citizens. Pretty sad state of affairs I think.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I didn't see this vid posted. If there was massive vote fraud and I believe there probably was, is it likely even if shown the fraud that the people will do anything about it? We have it proven here in America since the 1990's and no one gives a damn.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Unfortunately we live in a time in which there is no time to be naive, people are not to be trusted when immense interests hang in the balance. Especially when is about iwho will have power over a country. People have stolen, murdered, manipulated, bribed, lied... and so on for less.

Someone somewhere should develop a waterproof, ironclad and solid voting system which can be used by all countries on this planet. We are in a sorry state as a species..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
The SKY news report talks about TEN votes. A precinct in Chicago has more than that, besides, the police are on it.

This is typical minimized crippled reporting of the truth...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: daaskapital

Someone somewhere should develop a waterproof, ironclad and solid voting system which can be used by all countries on this planet. We are in a sorry state as a species..

Working on it now. Let's brainstorm... All you need is a few hundred iPhones, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anyone that believes in democracy in this day and age is a fool. Wary people already saw this coming from a hundred miles off.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Gododdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gododdin

But they didn't see the fact that it would be recorded, spammed all over social media, and reported in the mainstream press. If they think they can ignore this they're crazy...

edit on 19-9-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

Ignore what? Uncounted ballots sitting on a table prior to counting?

Oh, and this:

This is typical minimized crippled reporting of the truth...

Are you saying SKY has it wrong? If that's what your saying, where's your evidence?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Like this fella. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

If that was the case, you'd think that they'd have made sure the referendum didn't take place in the first place..

Let me guess, they let it happen to give the appearance of being democratic?

What have they to lose when they already know the result of the vote? It couldn't possibly hurt them to allow the referendum to go ahead when they know the result would be no.

Also, it made sCameron appear that he does actually deliver on a promise, for once - well, it did for those who fell for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

People are blowing the whistle now. An enumerator has talked about foul play and suspicious behavior in one of the Renfrewshire counts.

www.facebook.com...

Or here:

edit on 22-9-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens

People are blowing the whistle now. An enumerator has talked about foul play and suspicious behavior in one of the Renfrewshire counts.

www.facebook.com...

Or here:

Jim Daly Profile
edit on 9/22/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
I didn't see this vid posted. If there was massive vote fraud and I believe there probably was, is it likely even if shown the fraud that the people will do anything about it? We have it proven here in America since the 1990's and no one gives a damn.

Please provide proof of voter fraud in the States. Because I keep hearing this from people and there's never any proof of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Please provide proof of voter fraud in the States. Because I keep hearing this from people and there's never any proof of it.

Diebold Voter Fraud Machine

EDIT: Oops, this one's a spoof! Electronic voter machines lay an election wide open to fraud.

Plenty of vids on youtube:

edit on 22-9-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join