It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged vote fraud in Scottish independence, Yes votes included in No votes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Do you people honestly think all those counters were in on this? Never heard so much tosh in all my life.
The lady in youtube vudeo. . Maybe she made a mistake and rectified it whilst being filmed..
The yes paper on the no table.. maybe another mistake where a stack of papers were counted but put on the wrong table..
Not everything in life is a conspiracy, the people decided to stay part of the UK.. get over it and let's continue to blame America for the instability in the world...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
.... and I see that the conspiracy theories based on very little have already started piling up. Oh dearie me.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The world-wide anti-establishment sentiment that a yes vote would spark is just too dangerous for the PTB to let this happen.

Quoted for truth !

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
I thought from the start of all this, how could the UK government allow us to leave, I couldn't see why they would allow it.
Brittan has been around for a long time and I think they know every trick in the book, but it was allowed to happen, so now with hindsight I understand why. They needed to put the issue to bed and that is exactly what they have done.
There seems to have been an intelligence operation ordered some time ago. The complacency from the government seemed strange on such a big issue but as the night unfolded I was telling my son the tell tale signs of an intelligence operation underway starting with the huge wins they got at the very start of the results.
for the first time the poor stood up to be counted but it didn't show, WHY?
I thought the polling was wrong and it was even admitted on the BBC once and only once (they said the pollsters were polling the wrong type of people, they never polled first time voters or the poor, if they had, there would have shown a huge margin in favor of a yes vote)
in Dundee a fire alarm kept going off and every time it did the majority forecast went down every time one of only four area's that got a yes majority and why only four places we had over 1.5 million yes votes how could that happen.
I need to stop for a while I'm getting very upset just thinking about all this.
I will come back when I start to feel a bit better sorry

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crostkev

People don't show up to vote in record numbers to maintain the status quo. A race that is neck and neck doesn't end with a 10% gap. If people were excited for a decisive victory the streets would be overrun with celebrators. Something is very not right here.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob Sholtz
a reply to: quailman03

here's another:

what a farce that vid needs to be shown on every msm channel....or i guess it is possible that they thought yes means no...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well, the interests of business and finance must come first folks. Vote rigging eh? Who'd a thunk it? Why would we assume our gov would play fair in this referendum when we all know it is as corrupt as the day is long? I expected the vote to be rigged.

At least we now know without a shadow of a doubt that our votes will never make a difference, we know democracy is dead and probably never existed in the first place.

I sense an atmosphere of sadness and gloom over Scotland and much of the UK today after this result. No-one, not even the 55% alleged 'no' voters, are rejoicing (probably because most of them actually voted 'yes').

The only people who seem to be happy are shareholders (oh shock).

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
The world-wide anti-establishment sentiment that a yes vote would spark is just too dangerous for the PTB to let this happen.

But isn't it utterly disgusting to see so many people still clinging to the 'establishment'? It's just sad.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
To the people lambasting others who are calling the election to account:

- Police are investigating allegations of voter fraud.

- Video footage shows 'yes' votes sitting on a clearly defined 'no' table.

- Video footage shows a vote counter placing an entire pile of 'yes' ballots onto the 'no' pile, while continuing to count.

The three points above are enough to call this entire election into disrepute, in my honest opinion. And if that isn't enough, one only has to look at the conduct of the British government, which has undermined the Scottish referendum through pressuring other states and businesses to oppose the independence movement.

There must be an independent investigation committed. If anything is proven to be out of the ordinary, there must be a reelection or recount of the ballots.

We have evidence of a potentially rigged and fraudulent election. That doesn't render the opinions of independence supporters useless or unsubstantiated.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

We can guarantee that has something gone wrong with the voting, care of the elite etc, we certainly won't be allowed another count even after the police have weeded out the rotating door voters, which I must admit had worried me as a trick before they voted as well as the postal votes cbeing especially vulnerable to fraud.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Agreed, that's why you see a lot of other political parties for other nations telling people to vote no. If the "yes" won the vote it would cause a snowball effect.

All the voter maps and poll numbers seem a little too near miss to me.

The way voting is handle right now leave it too open to fraud. But it seems like open one likes it this way since they since most areas don't like the idea of a voting ID, that would stop people from re-voting or the dead or made up voting as well.
edit on 19-9-2014 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Has nobody mentioned yet that none of the ballot papers had numbers on them as they do in other elections/referendums. So how can the police recall the 10 voting papers they suspect of being fraudulent?

Just saying.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yup the ID'ing system in place seems to be a little too loose.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

See here

Petition for Recount

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It was the first time i have voted but i thing i found weird was a PENCIL was in the booth tied to the wall is this normal
i think a pen would have been more apropreate

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
It was the first time i have voted but i thing i found weird was a PENCIL was in the booth tied to the wall is this normal
i think a pen would have been more apropreate

Should such a thing as a recount take place, pencil is easier and quicker to erase than ink.

If the vote has been rigged, we should assume a recount will also be rigged.
edit on 19-9-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have just posted the link to my followers on twitter thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll We should not let the world think that we believe this was a fair vote
vote rigging needs to be exposed at the very least!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative, and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago.

Since then he has voted Democrat. (JOKE)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So far, there have been 10 allegations of voter fraud, where someone has voted for someone else without permission. These votes are being identified.

As for alleged fraud and rigging, this would be impossible to pull off. The counters are all local people, all parties concerned are allowed observers as well as those from other institutions, so if there was anything going on that would enable a 10% lead over the NO camp that would require massive collaboration from not only all the counters (including area's with high Yes turnout) but all the political parties in Scotland as well.

Also, don't forget, this was a vote organised in Scotland, by the Scottish and counted by the Scottish. The UK Government had no hand in any part of it.

Just sounds like the typical response from bad losers, to be honest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join