It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone :) New member.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

hahaha, if im not mistaking i think somwhere in iceland they don`t permit building because of elves, thats probably the closest i know about something like that.

but a thread about trolls would be great, "maybe trolls really was bigfeets " ? damdamdam...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

TY Ophiuchus

Namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bksl90

Anytime bksl90. As another member said those troll topics would be interesting if you have opportunity to provide some objective data on them. Until, see you in the boards.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So upping the meds it is then.

Is it Troll legend in Norway then? I watched a movie about Trolls in Norway. It was subtitled but was a great movie. Cannot remember what it was called.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

i have never heard nothing but fairlytales, it could originate from somewhere, but i guess we would have had some kind of proof if they where not more illusive than what the fairlytales portray.
but, maybe with a thread about it, something might surface ?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
Hehe ^^

Around when i was a young boy it was common to tell the stories off trolls as bedtime stories, but it kinda freaked the kids out so people in generall have stopped.

The movie is called "Trollhunter" i believe.
edit on 18-9-2014 by bksl90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by bksl90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's the one.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hello and welcome. Lots of fun and intersting topics here. Always been interested in Norway and those Hessdalen lights plus nice cake shops in Oslo

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hi, thank you

Aah yeah, the hessdalen lights... I have taken a trip there to see if something happend, sadly nothing did.
but it sure is a weird place that is for shure, on the way there it was a steep hill we had to climb (by car ) and once we came up to the mountain-flats there was some people walking along the road, all dressed in black. not in a cluster but couple miles appart, just walking there, and there was not that many houses.. weird place indeed.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ty ty

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join