It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Spiritual Enema of Truth - Proof God Wrote the Story of the Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Also the bible wasn't written entirely in Hebrew. It was written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek.

FAIL

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
a reply to: AlephBet

I see what you see. Very interesting. I wish to learn Hebrew someday as it holds many keys to the meaning of old and new testament.

What is word in hebrew?

Here is a quote from me on ATS a few years ago:

"The definition of Word in Hebrew is from the root ‘Speak.’ Speaker is more accurate for John 1, although the Greek Logos is the word used to note the storyteller. In the ancient Hebrew pictographs, we find the symbol for water and the Shepherd's Staff (middle of Truth – MEM). The way to arrive at the full meaning is to follow the root forward to the words that branch from the root itself.

My lexicon says this: the definition and meaning of the pictograph for 'Word' is “A continuation of segments, which fills the whole.” From this definition, we can easily make the connection that physics makes to the geometry of the universe as a fractal and the mistaken view that light is a duality uncreated. As I said, meaning derives from following the root. From the root of ‘Word,’ we see the expanded words below.

The next definition is a “Chain blended together to form a sentence.” This is obviously how words form, but we also know that amino acids and photons also form with these same root patterns. This is interesting terminology used by both physics and the Hebrew language to denote chains of information. The Hebrew language uses 'parent and child' to denote these chains...Related to this branch of the morphology of 'Word', we find the word 'sickness' or a break in the chain.

The next link in this chain is the word 'Matter.’ Matter is the chain of particles with rest mass binding energy with information and form. The meaning here should be obvious to most readers as the substance made up of atoms. What we may not realize is the information rendering this form from letters and words of intelligent programming.

You would like this Lexicon. It's free.

LINK

I liked it enough to buy one. Amazon has it. The beauty of it is the Phoenician pictographs. They are the key to Hebrew and all phonic languages falling from the tree of knowledge. Babel is unbabel with this lexicon.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are relentless!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Also the bible wasn't written entirely in Hebrew. It was written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek.

FAIL

Yes, and I noted the East / West nature of both the Chromosomes, DNA, the mind, the body and of course, the language. They are all parallel.

This is what the Bible calls the image we are made in. in Chemistry and physics, it is known as Chirality. Two chiral things cannot be superimposed on each other. This is the beauty of nature. There must be a catalyst, which is the Mother. She is the Aleph Mem, or Mater in Latin. We also get Matrix from this word. In geometry, this is the orthogonal nature of right angles.

My other proof of design comes in a thread showing how dimensions relegate evolution to an effect and not a cause:

By Default: Our Source is Determined.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

FAIL

If you liked the thread, then the same parallel in languages can be seen more clearly in a thread I did showing the relationship between phonics and a few simple words.

How Phoenician Reveals Babel

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
Contrary to your statement of fact, everything you have written is interpretation.

The great thing about interpretation is that it can be twisted to suit any confirmation bias.

Congratulations.

God relates letters writing Word (son of God) to the family making the Son, then names each member of the family by the unique property of child birth, and you call this interpretation?

Yes. Only, this interpretation comes with definitions, letters, two mirrored languages and a digital cypher that all match. Sorry, but this verse says it all clearly. The rest is just frosting on the proverbial cake.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Here is the problem. If a person were to define a hologram, what would they call it? They would call it an image. They would also say this:

Note 1.42 to the end especially. Watch the video, the go back and read how God did it. Word (information) with a light shined on it. In this case, pixels are voxels. Look that word up. 3D picture elements, better know as particles. Each of them written into place by information. Given another million years or so, mankind might be able to do this. God already did it and then bragged about it.

Light does not flee from darkness. It's the other way around. Light the light shine.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

You are relentless!

I would make a good doctor. You would be very clean indeed.

You would like this thread...
edit on 16-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

I can only wonder how your mind works and how you get along day to day beyond this place...Curious.

If you got my secret to life in a post above,

R -----------------> S -----------------> R

then simply imagine what could be done with a life spent suffering (on the right). Suffering is joy. It's like the lady in this video giving away her coat. The guy she gives it to is also suffering, just not the same. Make sure you get to the end. The point of what I just said is there. It's true because it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You see what you want to see, but this is by no means "proof" of anything. Sorry, that is just the truth of the matter.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i swear i have seen this thread somewhere before...

He is repeating previous threads. Using other wording, that's why you seen this before.
Maybe he is, reconsidering previous thought?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately, some people got some inspiration or acquire a new way of interpretation and have no idea how to deal with it. This usually happens when you have the wrong instructor (meaning someone that think he knows it all).
This kind of knowledge is not for everybody. This is why even Jesus says to the disciples that they were not ready to learn some mysteries:

John 16:12 - "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."

Like I said in another thread, "too much light can get you blind". You need to slow down, so your eyes can get accustomed to the bright light, otherwise you will be walking the wrong way.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Zero proof, as expected.
*flys away*

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
More regurgitation, more drivel....

The book not selling well SuperiorED/Enochwasright/AlephBet?

And please don't ever give out any medical advice.....

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

then simply imagine what could be done with a life spent suffering (on the right). Suffering is joy.

self sacrifice is not an act of valor if you are doing it for the scoreboard.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If I wish for reward, this is duplicity. What am I after? If I want to avoid punishment, what is my goal? Again, duplicity. I am not capable of avoiding duplicity. This is the reason we need a savior who is invariant when it comes to holiness. The desire is not to be good or to get to heaven. The object is hitting the mark that we miss. This will only be possible when we inherit an imperishable robe (body) and crown (mind).

you just admitted that you are not beyond seeking heaven for reward or to avoid punishment.

The message of Christ is that of the suffering servant. A father that uses his income for the family is suffering his own rewards in life for that of others. In return, the family thrives and someone takes care of him when he is old. The father that squanders his money on booze and smokes spends it at the expense of the ones he is caring for. In the end, only suffering for everyone comes of this path.

you are evidently unaware of the greek philosophy of moderation. those who are truly selfless take nothing for themselvess and do not continue to give for very long because they cannot afford to. you cant give water from an empty well. and again, martyrdom is not a badge of valor. giving because it is helpful and giving because it is expected are two very different things. why do you have a computer? why do you have a home? why do you own more than one set of clothes? why do you have a car and insurance? these are not the belongings of a suffering servant. these are the belongings of a servant of convenience. which explains why you are expounding on a conspiracy forum instead of selling your material waste and spreading the good word on the streets like jesus did. because it is far more convenient to be the wizard behind the curtain, or screen as it were. you dont fool us, conjurer of cheap tricks. you are no gandalf. tsk tsk.
edit on 17-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join