It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for tomorrow...Sept 17...flooding

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm not too impressed. My 'question' was too vague, my 'answers' were all over the place. I guess I could have been seeing flashes of this typhoon, but I failed to find pictures that matched what I saw exactly. And even the typhoon didn't make cnn front page. I typically don't go checking Asian weather reports.

I will start a new thread tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 'target'? I asked for a newsworthy event- that is way too vague. Weather is pretty lame, there's always an earthquake or a flood somewhere. What's something I could ask about that would be verified within a day?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
I'm not too impressed. My 'question' was too vague, my 'answers' were all over the place. I guess I could have been seeing flashes of this typhoon, but I failed to find pictures that matched what I saw exactly. And even the typhoon didn't make cnn front page. I typically don't go checking Asian weather reports.

I will start a new thread tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good 'target'? I asked for a newsworthy event- that is way too vague. Weather is pretty lame, there's always an earthquake or a flood somewhere. What's something I could ask about that would be verified within a day?

I don't have a good suggestion, but I just wanted to say that, while I VERY rarely check predictions and even more rarely believe them, there's something about your posts on this thread that makes me want to keep an eye here. Very interesting.

As for a not so good suggestion, maybe you could try a sport result? At least here in Brazil, there are soccer matches on Wednesdays, so I assume there must be something else going on around the world? Anyway, as I said, I don't have a good suggestion...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

An explosion or bombing would be verifiable in one day. And it would be pretty specific too. Natural disasters are too widespread but something getting blown up doesn't make the news every single day unless it's really serious.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
September is going to be a great month for FEAR! Between the 17th and the 23rd SOMETHING will happen that will make people really consider the world in which they live. Lots of sleepys waking up.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Considering the success rate of past predictions on this website, I won't be wearing my waders tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks for all the great responses! Here's kind of what it looks like when I gaze into the crystal:

(sorry for the goofy subject matter, but this pic best illustrates what it looks like)

or like those magic eye pictures

I see the textured background and the shapes pop out of it like paper cut outs. The shapes are the same color as the background, so it's hard to make out details and there's no color other than whatever may be in the background.

Sports outcomes is a good suggestion. Maybe I could see the mascot of the winning team.

@ TIgertatzen The bombing thing would be very specific, but how would that work as a question? If I say "Show me the next major bombing" I might 'see' it, but that doesn't help anything. If I ask "Where is the next major bombing going to take place" I may get an answer but it could take weeks to actually happen.

It's hard to ask for specific dates and numbers and such.

* Since I have sufficiently made a fool of myself on this thread, I will try again later today- depending on when my baby goes down for a nap
- and make a new thread with good sketches of what I see and hopefully better details and descriptions. I also participate in the remote viewing thread but I've missed the last 2 targets. I just need more practice!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You have not made a fool of yourself at all!
You're really trying and you don't state the things you see as facts, it's very clear you want to get better and better, but that you're aware that there are limits, at least for now. I think that's what made your thread so genuine to me, and it's also why I want to keep paying attention to your future predictions.

So keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
cute pic though

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

Lots of sleepys waking up.

And it's about damned time, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
New Thread

Here's the new thread I made today. And of course I'm playing in The Absolute Truth's RV thread. Use any technique you want, but if you're able please take a crack at the 'target'.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do remember to take breaks and recharge your energy...your focus will be better if you rest in between attempts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join