It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for tomorrow...Sept 17...flooding

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thank you for taking me seriously. I'm scrying with a smoky quartz ball, but it's similar to remote viewing, go in the zone ask for a target. I wanted to be able to do tarot and runes so bad, but never felt a connection. I think I'm actually doing pretty well with this technique, it's just a question of practice and trial and error.

When I did my 'reading' I asked "Show me something newsworthy that happens tomorrow." Saw what I saw. Then came on here to post BEFORE the fact just in case I am somehow right. I glanced at my calendar to even see what day it is and accidentally read that tomorrow is the 17th- of course it is not. HOWEVER I went to look up weather forecasts in Japan and Australia and it is currently the 16th over there, which would make tomorrow the 17th. So, if something happens then my 'accidental' mix up with the date will actually be correct. So, I'm going to leave it.

* Just looked up pictures of Japan, and if it was Japan, then I was seeing Tokyo. I had no idea they have that fake Eiffel Tower! Lol! In my vision it looked more like the Empire State type building. But the bridge was definitely the Brooklyn Bridge type and it was right near the tower...which Tokyo has. I can't figure out what the Sydney Opera House has to do with anything. The architect who designed it studied in Japan, but I can't find a similar building in Japan. *shrug*

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier to go to weather.com or watch the weather channel?

Their forecasts 24-48 hours out are quite accurate... There is flooding forecast for the desert southwest.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I predict gathering darkness, followed by light. This is good any day, feel free to reference this.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Of course, I take you seriously. I'm sorry if others aren't.

It is important to remember that when scrying, whatever the medium used, it is a divinatory tool; like Tarot or flame/tea leaf/wax/pendulum divination. You are asking for clues and/or signs of possible events that can manifest in the future. While you will see far away places, it is very different from Remote Viewing.

When you Remote View, you are actually able to travel to a place of your choice and observe details about it without ever having been there. I can do this naturally and never have had to "try" at it, and it could be that you have a natural ability as well, but it might be a good idea to focus on doing one thing at a time instead of allowing the energies to work together, to minimize any confusion if your actual goal is to predict future events. Am I making sense?

Scrying, or divination, is not a predictor necessarily. You are using a part of your subconscious mind to calculate possibilities using information gleaned from things you have learned about an environment that you probably have no idea you even know about. It's less a "prediction" than your subconscious calculating odds of certain events taking place.

For instance, you are likely not a meteorologist (just a wild guess
) and therefore have no working knowledge of the way storms move around the globe, yet your subconscious has a deeper grasp of it, so it is working busily to calculate odds of events taking place and giving you the information in the form of pictures or words/symbols to pretty accurately predict weather events you aren't even aware that you have the capacity to predict. This is how divination works. It's the part of your brain that you don't realize is awake and aware under the surface, opening your mind to what you already know, deep down in your subconscious.

Remote viewing can be random, or if you're very practiced at it, can be used to view a specific location at will. If you have both of those talents, you'll have to be careful not to confuse the two if you want to become more accurate at predicting future events or possibilities of events. In other words, you don't want to be asking the Cosmos for guidance into the future and then have something pop up in your mind that is completely unrelated, just some random remote viewing that has nothing to do with the future at all, while you're sending your energy out there. It just takes practice, which obviously you're trying to work on and bravo for being brave enough to post about it! People are going to flame you, but just shrug it off if you can, and don't let people's reactions cause you anxiety...they react badly because deep down, they're afraid you might be right and that scares them.

Please, keep us posted on your progress. S&F! Blessed Be.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
"Why tomorrow?" someone asked? I don't know I was trying to think of something that could be confirmed or denied in the near future and just asked for a newsworthy event that happens tomorrow.

There's not exactly a "Scrying for Dummies" book, I'm trying to figure this out as I go.

Ok, I will tell you what I know. Tomorrow is the 180th day following the vernal equinox. That means that it is the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Theruah) on the Biblical (Paleo-Hebrew) calendar. The modern Jewish calendar is not biblical. To my knowlegde, only a handfull of Christians have made this discovery, but this forgotten knowledg is common knowledge in the upper elite circles as far back as Pope Gregory the 13th. I am expecting the possibility of an unknown disaster to happen tomorrow.

You can read more about my research on the Paleo-Hebrew calendar here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If what you say does come true, then I suggest you stop scrying immediately. The God of Abraham (Yehwah) does not communicate via divination. That would mean that a fallen angel disclosed this data to you. Maybe the connection is just a fluke, who knows, but if you are correct, then you are playing with an evil that you cannot control.

I will tell you this, the times are getting strange. Protect your soul. Just believe that Jesus died for our sins, and you will have eternal life. These entities are fighting for domination over our minds, dont fall into their traps.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks again for being so cool! This method seems to work more like remote viewing as I can 'see' things as they are, with no personal input/experience whatsoever. It actually works better the less I know about the 'target' as my mind isn't trying to imprint on what I'm receiving so much.
I have a little series of steps that I go through so it's consistent.
I stare at the abstract light shapes in the crystal.
I relax my eyes, almost to cross.
I focus on what I want to see, and eventually pictures will 'pop' up from the background. It's so much like those 'magic eye' pictures it's ridiculous!
I haven't practiced for a few days and it started off rocky because I wasn't sure what I even wanted to see. I ended up asking for a newsworthy event that could be verified tomorrow.

Describing pictures in an envelope with 100% accuracy would be a great party trick, but that's about it. I'm trying to figure out a way for this to be helpful to people. I was thinking more like personal lives, I'm not trying to predict disasters. But that's why I'm trying to practice with 'real life' events instead of pictures in envelopes.

* Any tips you can share are more than welcome. And feel free to send me a message since people are jerkwads.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei
Like this?

That's Tokyo and behind the bridge is a tower. I saw it from a different angle, but strikingly similar.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for sharing your prediction. I understand it is difficult refining your abilities so please have patience, eventually it will feel like second nature to you.

It's the 15th here and I will add this to my predictions to watch list.

I have to admit, the weather on the East Coast of the US has been chilly and we received a lot of rain but nowhere near flood proportions.

With all the disasters happening in the world, Japan has been on the list. Fukushima, flooding , quakes. Never ends for them.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In Japan?
It's 7AM here and no flood yet xD
Hope nothing happens :/

Edit: Now I saw that you previewed it to be day 17 xC
Sorry for the mistake

16 ºC here, a bit rainy :X
Weather tomorrow:
18 ºC Rain at times
edit on 15-9-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: Nochzwei
Like this?

That's Tokyo and behind the bridge is a tower. I saw it from a different angle, but strikingly similar.
WoW precisely. Amazing

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I predict that by Thursday there will be flooding in multiple counties in Arizona.

I am 100% sure this will happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For the record, I'm not talking Biblical style flooding. I could still see all the buildings and stuff. And I think it was more like waves washing in than rain pouring down.

The only thing I can think of is if there's an earthquake in the Pacific that would maybe effect Tokyo and Sydney (Tokyo more than Sydney). But when you start trying to figure out what the pictures mean, you end up leading yourself further astray.

I just asked for a newsworthy event that happens tomorrow, hopefully something really disastrous doesn't happen.

@ Nochzwei : did you see flooding too? Or just the bridge?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Any time
It sounds like you're on the right path and you've unlocked some latent talent. There have been many people who's lives were saved by people such as yourself, so ignore the haters.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No I did not see flooding just the pic you posted, the bridge and river clearly rest of the skyline maybe Tokyo or some mountain

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I had a weird dream a few weeks ago where I was in a flood, but I wasnt me in this dream and it wasnt here where the dream was set. Not only do we not have floods here, the place looked different, and there were mud slides and we dont have that kind of soil here... or hills for mud to slide down. Really freaked me out at the time.

I nearly made a thread about it, but there was nothing I could say about it other than the passage above.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
5.6 quake in Japan yesterday:
Quake News

Luckily it doesn't sound like too big a deal, hope it's not the 'opening act'.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am new here so if I mess up the links, sorry.

I read this thread the other day and as Im waiting for stuff at my job I saw this story.

Typhoon Hits Hainan

Hong Kong: A powerful typhoon slammed into China’s Hainan island on Tuesday after sweeping past Hong Kong where it disrupted flights and forced the closure of the stock market and container ports.
Typhoon Kalmaegi buffeted Hong Kong with gusts of up to 159 kilometres (98 miles) per hour as it barrelled west, injuring some 29 people, felling scores of trees and causing floods and a landslide.
The Hong Kong Observatory hoisted the number-eight cyclone warning — the third in a five-tier system — late on Monday, triggering the closure of schools and businesses.
The warning was lowered to a number-three strong wind signal late Tuesday morning, allowing the stock market to reopen.
In Hainan, more than 90,000 people were evacuated from the east coast of the island as local governments were told to prepare for “disaster-relief operations”, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

It doesn't get much more east than this.
Ha inan

And its the 17th in China right now.

Do any of these structures look familiar?
hmmmm cant figure out how to post pictures....

bridge
Bridge 2
Tower
Tower2

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

And its the 17th in China right now.

Do any of these structures look familiar?
hmmmm cant figure out how to post pictures....

Ok, you officially got my attention with those pics. Strikingly similar to what the OP is describing. Can't wait to see what her reaction is.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fortunately a mid-range mag 5 quake in Japan is not all that uncommon. They're quite used to them and they rarely cause any real issues. Once they get in the 6 range and bigger the Japanese start to really take notice.

The main region their seismologists are concerned about is the triple junction, which I've circled on the map above. (The mag 5.6 quake from Sept 16 is that little orange dot.) That junction is expected to let go again in a big way sooner or later and is capable of producing very powerful quakes. A magnitude 8 is quite possible there and it would seriously affect the region, including Yokohama and Tokyo.

ETA: image credit --- USGS Earthquakes Map main page.

edit on 16/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok, sorry to add this after the fact but I saw palm trees being blown hard. And I thought to myself, "Miami? That's dumb, next." As I was checking out pics of this Typhoon there were palm trees just like that in the Philippines.
But that's why I'm practicing, to figure out what the pictures mean, what I should and shouldn't dismiss.

That being said, there's a tower in Hong Kong that looks kind of like the one I saw, and it's on the water. But from all the angles I can find I can't tell if there's a bridge nearby. It definitely is a major city on an Eastern coast. *think big city, lots of buildings, eastern coast, with one tall building that stands out (empire state style) with a suspension bridge over the water (think brooklyn bridge) and there's enough extra water that washes in to cover the streets*

Still don't know what any of this has to do with Sydney either.

The day is not yet over, I'll keep scouring through the news.

Thanks for all the help! I'll try another one of these in the morning and draw a really good sketch of what I see and try to get better details.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join