It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gateway to Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
any way i tried like everthing i dono wha the magic anser is im stumpd

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chevytrucks

Is there any way you can post the riddle? I'm too nervous to click the link - my husband shares this computer, so if even something harmless 'traces back' from the link, he will see it and won't be happy about me checking things like that out...

I'm pretty good with riddles, so if you are able to post it, maybe between the two of us we could figure it out...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

lol i aske my bro hes a computer nerd an he laughed at me he say gatewaytohell.org... is no danger he said facbook and this web page is has more danger and track than the hell page he said it is old shcool and doesn eve have scripts whatev that mean he also said to say u make ur own account and thats no problem

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

oh yea think that other kid is just wimp or some thing there no vrius

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I gave it a try for a bit, but really late here, so will take another crack at it tomorrow...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"Despite it being infinite, it has a starting point, in which can only begin at the end." Then it is just an entry window. I tried it with a coworker for half an hour and couldnt figure it out. I also googled it and didnt get it either. I feel like the person may have just made the riddle and made the password "feet" or "pudding" just to mess with us.

I viewed the source code and we can only enter up to 25 characters, so....yeah

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The answer is space. Just typed it in, took me to a page with a question. "Are you ready to see how deep this rabbit hole goes...." click near the end of the question, you'll go to another page with two doors. I clicked on #2 , took me to another page that said " let us continue our work...sorry my friend". Maybe someone should choose #1 and see what happens.
edit on 21-9-2014 by troyof69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: troyof69

Funny...I tried 'space', and it didn't work (a message came up "try again, friend")...I wonder if there's more than one answer and they change it back and forth in case someone tells their friends...?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Possibly. But why? What would they gain by it? Then nobody would get in this site.
ETA : this time it was death for an answer.
edit on 22-9-2014 by troyof69 because: added more info

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: troyof69

Weird, I put in 'death' and got the "Are you ready to see how far this rabbit hole goes?" question, but nothing else was on the page - there wasn't anything to click on...

Could it be some kind of site for secret messaging? Maybe only people on certain specific computers can get 'in'?

Should we make a thread in some other forum (?) asking ATS members who like 'code breaking' (or something) to check this thread out?

(there might be people who could figure it out, but wouldn't ever see it here in the "Folk Tales and Urban Legends" forum....)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Last week I tried death, then I got to the next page and clicked after the sentence. I then was brought to two doors. I clicked the right one and was given coordinates. I tried all combinations (n,e,s,w were not specified) and it lead to salem mass, specifically outside the salem witch museum. I live in NH and have a trip planned for february-ish (tax return). Come then I will go take a look and see if I can get us to the next step.

To the OP. I know you may be scared, and that is okay. What you need to do is put up your protection (that white light within all of us that we use to try and oush through things when we are scared) and keep moving forward. If your dad truly felt like there was a gateway in your backyard and that it was his/your family's duty to protect it then your best course of action (should you feel comfrotable/able to do so) would be to continue his work. If nothing else it will bring you closer to what he may have dedicated his life to. I am working on this riddle for you because something in my field (the energy that I feel) is telling me that I am the person who needs to help you.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Divin3F3nrus

hi are u really going to salem?

maybe u should hook up with some of these peeps to help u find the clue

boards.4chan.org...
boards.4chan.org...
halloweenlove.com...

later

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Cool! Be interesting to see if you find anything - I think I'll look on google maps, and see if satellite pics of the Salem Witch museum show anything of interest...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It says to use the map with a quest but I couldnt get mapquest to work it right. Idk. My trip is in february (I only live like 45 minutes away, I just need to get the time off and have the money for my wife and I to make the trip fun) when I get my tax return. I cannot click the links because I am at work. Did you just link me to /x/ and another board or to a specific thread? TBH I would rather not take any of the /x/tra-terrestrials. I used to be a regular there but for the most part they are all either looking for something too tangible or too intangible (not sure how to explain it). The paranormal is in a middle ground and none of them seem to live in this middle ground.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hi - I wasn't the one who posted links - that was anon4chan...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is one of the most interesting threads I've read through, lostgirl you are a legend for making that trip. OP I don't wanna coax you into danger and I understand that its easy for us to say, but your Dad (if he wasn't just telling stories), had and performed a duty for a reason. I think you should delve deeper but carefully. Or get me a flight across the pond and I'll do it haha.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Dear HerbertLove

We are some people who have been attempting to investigate this for you.
However it is not 100% clear to any of us if this is real or just a game.

We need help with this and we don't know how long we have. If anyone here think they can help, please contact us ASAP at [email protected].
In your email please state your intent to help solve the mystery, and what you think you can contribute.

To be clear, if this is a game then we do not represent the game creators.

edit on 24-12-2014 by Gregorius because: clarification

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gregorius
Dear HerbertLove

We are some people who have been attempting to investigate this for you.

However it is not 100% clear to any of us if this is real or just a game.

We need help with this and we don't know how long we have. If anyone here think they can help, please contact us ASAP at [email protected].

In your email please state your intent to help solve the mystery, and what you think you can contribute.

To be clear, if this is a game then we do not represent the game creators.

Do we trust this?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HerbertLove
I recall the next morning at breakfast, we all sat around the table and my Father was being a lot quieter than usually (he loved the sound of his own voice) when out of nowhere he just blurted out "It's not the 'Gateway' to Hell son, it's the 'Path'." My obvious response was "Huh?" He didn't respond any further and it was a pretty awkward silence, especially for my friend Kyle, to say the least.

Apparently he had been eavesdropping on us and apparently I called it "Gateway" which I guess is wrong, I didn't really see the difference between the words or why it was important to him until last year when he died of cancer.

You've said or otherwise indicated your father was religious, we will begin there: The "Flaming Sword" of Genesis, is a "path" ... it is only called a "gateway" after it is revealed as "Star Wormwood". The difference is, mankind is at the end of their journey when Star Wormwood is called a Gateway, and this evidence is universally true, in earth, and throughout the universe.

I SAMUEL 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it. I SAMUEL 31:10 And they put his armour in the house of Ashtaroth: and they fastened his body to the wall of Bethshan.

Saul wanted to kill David, because Goliath was a picture of the Resurrection into the New Universe. However, Saul ended up acting out the fact that, the "Flaming Sword" that was used to kill him, could not serve as a "Gateway" because it was not time for it to be revealed as "Star Wormwood". So, when Saul is dead, his body is stuck on a "Gateway/Wall" as a form of rebuke.

originally posted by: HerbertLove
"It's all real. The path is always there, but it's hidden and safe. That's not the problem, the gateway needs to be protected. There are men that would love to have that information."

You can either remove the password from the archives, or keep it there, there is no further need for me and possible others to revisit this discussion. gatewaytohell.org... ... The Riddle you have posted says "The successor has been initiated.", followed by the number 6 on a domino. ... ANSWER ... The Dust Bowl formed the number 6 in the United States, and the Successor to the Dust Bowl, was the collapse of the Twin Towers in New York City. ............... Well, I really don't care about the answer anyway ... obviously you believe the material has no value, because your father abused you, and this is your way of getting revenge, I can understand that position. Anyway, those are just my two cents, thanks for sharing. (physical destruction does not mark the events of revelations, euthanasia of Genetic Dan and Aaron, and we can see Saul's death as a parable for that ... spiritual wickedness is equivalent to great destruction, because we are created spiritually ... we have to tolerate this problem in society not for much longer).

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anyone get any farther into this? I realize this is a an old thread. But the op has never come forward with anymore of his story? What about the website? Anyone gain entry?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join