It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gateway to Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a fairly known ARG (Alternate Reality Game) . People have been working on it for a while now. It's just pages and pages of riddles and puzzles that go deeper and deeper into a story.

The most recent info about this one is here.

There are some good fun ARGs out there. Reddit has a nice subreddit for people who find or want to post trailheads.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thalestris

So it was all fake.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

There is just so much horrible misinformation here.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the ideas of Portals. I do. If other Planes exist, it's only logical that there somehow be a way to travel between them (even if the act would destroy us, human bodies aren't meant for such types of travel after all).

But man... no one if holds up.

That piece in Time... that never happened.
It was called Skull in 1850... despite that it was called Deer Creek Community.
The stable hand killing the Mayor... in a place that has never even had a Mayor.
A baby of a Witch and Satan dies... but some how grows enough to be the size of a boy that can walk to run around like a werewolf? I mean, seriously?

This is... just... bad, man. All this was is College Kids finding a place to be spooky and then flexing some Journalism out of it.

I'm down with searching for Gates. I am. But Stulls should really be taken off the list. It holds less water than a bucket upside down, and the very article you presented us goes as far as to tell us that.

<< 1  2   >>

join