It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(No predictions) My Nuclear Fueled Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've not had many nightmares since my last one (previous thread), they've just been more or less stress dreams. But last night I had one that literally shook me from my sleep. It wasn't more than maybe five minutes long, but the dream will be one that I remember for a lifetime, or at least, a long time.

Perhaps those who are good at interpreting dreams can break this one down for me?

My dream started out with me in a white water proof suit. I was in a nuclear facility somewhere. It didn't feel like the U.S. as everyone was speaking a language I wasn't familiar with. I was waist deep in a pool of water with fuel rods. All of a sudden I hear people scream. I look up in my dream and see a flash of white light.

I literally jolted in bed as I woke up. My heart was pounding and I wasn't able to fall asleep again. I'm not usually into doomsday threads or ideas, I visit ATS primarily for threads regarding science, politics, and fringe topics such as aliens and the paranormal. So I'm not fully sure where I got the idea of a nuclear power plant from in my dream.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look. Look forward to seeing what others think.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey, Water is a good place to be when a atomic bomb explode! If engineer do their job right, be in a nuclear plant is also a good place to be (even if it seem strange). So, you where really lucky!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Talks of nukes & nuclear war have been all on the news lately, and all over ATS you may have read seen or heard something that stuck with your subconscious even if you didn't notice it at the time it obviously had some affect on your subconsciousness, which is understandable it is a scary thought i have had similar dreams, i think many people do! Its one of them things that is feared by alot of people but not really spoken about. Or it could be because of something else going on in your life all together.. Was it like a war dream or just something in a nuclear facility exploding?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you both for your replies.

a reply to: Shana91aus

I'm sorry, I guessed I forgot to mention that. As far as I can tell, I was indeed in a nuclear power plant. I believe I was in one of the pools used to help create steam.

The dream itself was extremely quick, but the thing that gets me is the fact that my "death" happened so fast. A flash of white light and I'm literally shaken out of bed.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
Thank you both for your replies.

a reply to: Shana91aus

I'm sorry, I guessed I forgot to mention that. As far as I can tell, I was indeed in a nuclear power plant. I believe I was in one of the pools used to help create steam.

The dream itself was extremely quick, but the thing that gets me is the fact that my "death" happened so fast. A flash of white light and I'm literally shaken out of bed.

Sorry, my bad, i thought thats what you meant but wasn't sure!
Anyway i have had one dream with a really horrible death of me in it, it was very short and i was being chased and got shot of all things so different to yours BUT for me aswell there was a big flash of white light after i was shot but that isn't what bothered me it was the feeling i got with it that stuck with me, i felt it physically it felt like i had gotten an electric shock through all my body and felt like i was shrinking, sounds weird but i can't fully explain the feeling/sensation i felt and then i woke up. Maybe we died in a paralell universe or something or it was a past life thing, i still cant work mine out, but i know it can be a bit unsettling

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Russia is thinking of a preemptive strike - Russia General Seeks Nuclear First-Strike Option Against US - Sept 4, 2014 link1

A Russian defense minister wants his country's official military doctrine rewritten to allow for a pre-emptive nuclear attack against the United States and NATO, the Russian-language news agency Interfax reports.

Russian Army Gen. Yury Yakubov said the doctrine, last revised in 2010, should be updated to classify the United States and other NATO countries as the "main enemy" of Russia, Interfax reported on Wednesday.

from Newsmax.com www.Newsmax.com...

--According to Russia General Baluyevsky:
U.S. May Launch Preemptive Nuclear “First Strike” Against Russia: Chief of Staff, April 3, 2013 link2

US may launch pre-emptive strike at Russia – Russia’s ex chief of staff
The United States still hasn’t let go of the pre-emptive nuclear strike doctrine against Russia and China, Russia’s former chief of staff Gen. Yuri Baluyevsky said at today’s expert panel in Moscow.

He warned that NATO and US strategies involved preventive attacks, including nuclear strikes at Russia and China

Russian strategic bombers near Canada practice cruise missile strikes on US - Sept 8, 2014. Just a couple of days ago!!! link3

Two Russian strategic bombers conducted practice cruise missile attacks on the United States during a training mission last week that defense officials say appeared timed to the NATO summit in Wales.

The Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers were tracked flying a route across the northern Atlantic near Iceland, Greenland, and Canada’s northeast.

Analysis of the flight indicated the aircraft were conducting practice runs to a pre-determined “launch box”—an optimum point for firing nuclear-armed cruise missiles at U.S. targets, said defense officials familiar with intelligence reports.

this may be it. may be. maybe. (?)

get ready. most important link
edit on 12/9/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join