It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! A new intro and prospective ally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hello!
Call me Rikochetz.

I was pointed to ATS by a like minded friend and after numerous discussions based on topics on this site I was compelled to investigate.

So far I have been impressed by the eclectic subject matter that apparently provokes intense thought and debate. Reading through the forums has offered me an intellectual stimulation I've been starved of in day to day life, which is, I guess, why we are all here.

I am interested keenly in the subjects of NWO, WWIII, the New Age, philosophy, dogmatic fallacy and most important metaphysics and spirituality.

Over a period of decades I have searched and studied for information and wisdom in all the major fields of human existence: politics, military, economics, religion, governance, science, history and health.

It has seemed to this point, the trick is to pull the jigsaw pieces from all the different areas and fit them together to find the truth. So far I have a picture forming in front of me, but there are a lot of pieces missing. I can't see what the whole picture is yet. I hope to get another piece here, but more than one would be a blessing.

My souls journey continues here. I hope we all get at least one step closer to what we're searching for.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikochetz

I don't remember when the last time I saw the phrase "Dogmatic Fallacy", before your post, was.

Nice summation. Something to look for.

Many dogmas are very close to belief systems, because of a lack of knowledge.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Sir!
I look forward to reading you post in the near future!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome!

Answers only lead to more questions.

Remember that and you will enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the show. Always fun here.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I'm looking forward to reading through the mountains of information, conclusions and perceptions shared here and ultimately hope to be able to share some of my views and understandings of the coordinated chaos that is Life, the Universe and Everything!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
After 20 posts, you can start your own threads. I look forward to reading them! WELCOME!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join