It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture of a real reptilian ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Right, I found the facebook link myself. It has a bit of a background story to the picture.

Picture Link - Scroll down to 7th September.

You'll have to scroll down to find it to 7th September. There are 45 comments, so just going through them now to see if it was announced a fake yet.

edit on 10-9-2014 by MissBeck because: ammend date.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Thanks! I couldn't find it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The page owner (UFOs in UK) mentions it is a user who couldn't be banned from last year. Exact words:

Matty remember last year about this time the guy we couldn't ban ???

Bob

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'd like to think that a sophisticated , highly developed lizard race would have better teeth, and that's coming from a Brit!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Geez. If i looked like that, i would wear a mask too. This is def legit. Green skin, check. Pointy teeth, check. Raised brow, check. Yep, legit. a reply to: devilhunter69

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Reptilians don't take very good care of their teeth, too busy pulling Obamas strings I guess.

That's kinda what I was thinking, the teeth are all over the shop, interlock, no interlock = teeth that don't fecking work... Ummm why am I doing this?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, there were 90+ comments on that post, and it seems the 'son' of the reptilian posted on there as well, to arrange a group chat with the Facebook page owners who posted the picture, but it looks like they have declared it a hoax.

The reptilian son's profile page shows he has a keen interest in reptilians.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No hoax there folks and that's really a woman that I was married to for 6 years then I quit the hard stuff and we parted our ways. Nice in her own SPECIAL way!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

Why does this surprise you? He probably uploaded it for the first time on Facebook, and as far as I know Facebook images don't turn up on google image searches.

Waste of a thread if you ask me..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Three pages over a ludicrous mask....
ATS wtf
/

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

:-D
Sorry. I'm partly to blame. I know it's ridiculous to think it's real, but I do like to find the origins of this stupid stuff. And share. I will shut up now.

edit on 10-9-2014 by MissBeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Ha! And they're for real, too. That's not makeup or special effects. I remember seeing a show about one guy (I didn't know there were two) and he talked about all the different surgeries he went through and how much of his body is covered in tattoos. That's his real tongue and teeth, and the bumps on his head were surgically implanted.

As for the OP....
lol Great Halloween costume but that's about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Really?

Why would a reptilian alien be wearing a T-shirt?

Other than that, believe at your own discretion.

He has really bad skin on his chest and is self conscience about it. Ha aaaaaa

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What's the purpose of sharing this? It's clearly a mask. Urge to discredit a belief that is already not taken serious?

God can be the only anthropomorphic being in existence we all know that! /sarcasm
edit on 10-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

It looks like my next door neighbor.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I just had this picture pop up in my feed and being a long time lurker / reader, I decided to make my first thread on ATS about it.

I just found it a little strange that the picture does not appear anywhere on the internet other than the FB post so at least its original but at no point do I claim to know anything else about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join