It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VENTURA DECLARATION: UNCOVER 9/11!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
If the truth about 9/11 ever came out in it's entirety, it would be the end of the US presidency. Not an administration but the legitimacy and credibility of the most powerful office on the planet (arguably). Maybe that is a good thing but we should definitely be cautious of what we wish for.

The scope of blame would be vast. If you want to avoid being implicated...implicate everyone.

I believe the OPPOSITE is true,that in fact outing the Cabal behind 9/11 would be the outing of the JFK Coup de Tat influences, this combined with a rightfull re-organisation of American Government which there happens to be a process already in place to execute which could positively alter Americas History be bringing her back together.

I believe this OUTING OF THE TRUTH would GLOBALLY RESTORE the Peoples faith in America ,restoring her legitimacy and credibility worldwide in one fell swoop.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yeah, we will be told everything about 9/11. Right after the truth about:
(insert your long list of conspiracies from days gone by).

Jesse, remember that episode of Conspiracy Theory about Skinwalker Ranch (S3E5). You went to Robert Bigelow and turned up the heat, questioning him about UFO reports. Have you considered doing something similar to any number of people in government? Personally I think that show is a lot of falsehoods mixed with some facts and theories. I mean, it is on cable tv after all..

So when you fire us all up and say you are going to demand a new investigation into 9/11, what does that really mean?

Does it mean you are going to read all of our comments, and possibly those on other forums, then find some that will fit nicely into an episode of OTG? Talk a bit about it, and the days subject. Cut and edit, then back to the forums to share it for views? No disrespect intended sir, as I definitely have no clue into your life or intentions beyond what I've seen, which isn't a lot. I have heard you quoted as saying you do this stuff for entertainment. Well props if that's true because to me it seems you hit the nail on the head. As far as demanding the truth with the intention of getting it to the people. I just don't see that.

But hey, it's not as if I'm on my way to DC demanding anything.

edit on 9-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
If the truth about 9/11 ever came out in it's entirety, it would be the end of the US presidency. Not an administration but the legitimacy and credibility of the most powerful office on the planet (arguably). Maybe that is a good thing but we should definitely be cautious of what we wish for.

The scope of blame would be vast. If you want to avoid being implicated...implicate everyone.

I believe the OPPOSITE is true,that in fact outing the Cabal behind 9/11 would be the outing of the JFK Coup de Tat influences, this combined with a rightfull re-organisation of American Government which there happens to be a process already in place to execute which could positively alter Americas History be bringing her back together.

I believe this OUTING OF THE TRUTH would GLOBALLY RESTORE the Peoples faith in America ,restoring her legitimacy and credibility worldwide in one fell swoop.

You think that the entities that were behind 9/11 are going to stand there with their hands up while the truth comes out? You force them into a corner and they will bring down the whole house to avoid implication. Regardless of what we talk about here the majority of Americans still only watch the MSM for the their news and the MSM were involved in the cover-up. Any petition for truth will be met with the usual.

I

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Do you honestly believe the President is the real power?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
a reply to: TzarChasm

If we don't try then it definitely won't happen.

Again, with all due respect - if you are going to rustle up support for a new investigation here, you may as well do it on Facebook or twitter for all the headway you will make. If it makes you feel better, I don't hld it against you, but I also know better than to expect any results. It's been 13 years. That's over a decades worth of covering up by the best spooks you can buy or threaten. I don't think anyone here can beat that. Including you. Prove me wrong and ill post a video apology and buy you a drink.
edit on 9-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Yeah, we will be told everything about 9/11. Right after the truth about:
(insert your long list of conspiracies from days gone by).

Jesse, remember that episode of Conspiracy Theory about Skinwalker Ranch (S3E5). You went to Robert Bigelow and turned up the heat, questioning him about UFO reports. Have you considered doing something similar to any number of people in government? Personally I think that show is a lot of falsehoods mixed with some facts and theories. I mean, it is on cable tv after all..

So when you fire us all up and say you are going to demand a new investigation into 9/11, what does that really mean?

Does it mean you are going to read all of our comments, and possibly those on other forums, then find some that will fit nicely into an episode of OTG? Talk a bit about it, and the days subject. Cut and edit, then back to the forums to share it for views? No disrespect intended sir, as I definitely have no clue into your life or intentions beyond what I've seen, which isn't a lot. I have heard you quoted as saying you do this stuff for entertainment. Well props if that's true because to me it seems you hit the nail on the head. As far as demanding the truth with the intention of getting it to the people. I just don't see that.

But hey, it's not as if I'm on my way to DC demanding anything.

Truth be told, I'm wondering some of that myself. What exactly does "demanding a new investigation" entail? What can Jesse do that so many other people haven't or were unable to do in the last decade?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: JesseVentura
please stop it.

thank you.

dude show some respect, Jesse Is spot on with his diagnosis and political commentary. He's not doing this for page views and advertisers, I know it is more about truth and dignity not only for us but our children. 911 was a turning point in American History, we need to take back the reigns while there is still time. I trust Jesse Ventura a lot more than any other political candidate, but maybe thats because hes not one. I don't think with the present power structure, that we will be allowed a small mans president, and he understands this.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I know he's a celebrity, but if myself or anyone else started a 2 threads on the same thing a couple hours apart, one thread would be shut down and a link posted to the thread ATS mod's chose to keep open.

Please apply this policy to ALL members equally.

I'm sure Jeese will understand.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Looks like its back to the basics of what worked in the past to jumpstart your entertainment career into the conspiracy realm.

Truthers, even Ron Paul wouldn't dare to come on board that fruity train.

The whole 9/11 stuff goes like this, people in power are trained to never let a good catastrophe go to waste. It is all after the fact agenda pushing.

Truther stuff goes like this, a mysterious "they" planned and made the catastrophe happen so all their wildest dreams could come true.

No evidence will ever prove that position because the world don't work that way. Governments are so inept they cannot plan their way out of anything, especially as vast in scope as truther gospel goes. And if it goes higher than governments, then the mysterious "they" would have to rely on these same inept bumbling governments to pull it off. It's a wish too far.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
please stop it.

thank you.

dude show some respect, Jesse Is spot on with his diagnosis and political commentary. He's not doing this for page views and advertisers, I know it is more about truth and dignity not only for us but our children. 911 was a turning point in American History, we need to take back the reigns while there is still time. I trust Jesse Ventura a lot more than any other political candidate, but maybe thats because hes not one. I don't think with the present power structure, that we will be allowed a small mans president, and he understands this.

Aside from being governor, what has Jesse accomplished on behalf of the people that merits such ardent defense of his proposition? I'm honestly curious here.
edit on 9-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There was some funny money stuff that went on during 9/11. For some weird reason I feel Mussad and the Saudis(duh) were players. Osama was merely a scape goat.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
a reply to: douglas5

I don't even know how to say that number. What comes after trillions?

Lol, I think its quintrillion or is it quadrillion or something like that.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I thank you for your conspiracy theory shows. They must be using mind control on the people who claim to be patriots but start yelling at free thought regarding 9-11.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Just pissin in the wind. You of all folks should know how they system works or doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, a former governor is not a " serious political pendent"? Who better to bring awareness out on a topic than someone who has the, as you put it a "showman". The Conspiracy Theory show was brought to many who had never looked into conspiracy, now they dig deeper. Sure, Judy or other in question may not be up to par with some expectation, debunked, what have you. But if it wasn't shared you wouldn't be talking it now then would you? A "celebrity" brings issues out easier to the general public than someone, well, from a message board.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The most damning evidece that made my mind up was seeing that picture on ground zero with fire fighters going through the rubble, and in the background was several I-beams that all had a perfect 45 degree cut on them. Even slag could be seen along those cuts. That is evidence of thermite charges that had to have been planted prior to the planes hitting. They wanted it to look as though the planes was the soul cause of the building collapse.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

with all due respect jesse, i dont think us demanding anything on here is going to help uncover the truth of 9/11. i admire the thought behind the gesture, but that doesnt make it any less futile. far more powerful entities have tried and failed.

Anything is better than a defeatist attitude. I'm NOT POWERLESS.

Go Jesse. The tide is changing. EF You Kay the NSA!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, a former governor is not a " serious political pendent"? Who better to bring awareness out on a topic than someone who has the, as you put it a "showman". The Conspiracy Theory show was brought to many who had never looked into conspiracy, now they dig deeper. Sure, Judy or other in question may not be up to par with some expectation, debunked, what have you. But if it wasn't shared you wouldn't be talking it now then would you? A "celebrity" brings issues out easier to the general public than someone, well, from a message board.

Hate to be the realist here, but without a smoking gun, Ventura is going to be exactly as successful as everyone else. We don't need theories as to what happened, we need proof. They will fight tooth and nail, hang it in court for thirty years, whatever it takes to make sure we don't bring their sins back to haunt them. The only way to beat them is prove them guilty. And they probably have scores of fall guys recruited just to take the heat. The government may look clumsy, but it ain't stupid. And this is one matter they will have covered their asses on from every conceivable angle. They want to get away with it at least as much as we want to catch them, and their resources dwarf our own. Bottom line, good f***ing luck. You'll need it and then some. Especially Ventura, if he plans to demand this on any level other than social media. Pissng in the wind indeed. I respect his character and all, he has a good head on his shoulders, but this is beyond him. My opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hello Mr.Ventura, if that's really you.

A few years ago your show introduced me to conspiracies. Though that's about the extent of it. Since that time i have encountered many theories and learned a lot about what evidence is and the processes used to collect and present it. I don't find many conspiracies out there have done a lot to persuade me of there respective points.

9-11 theories are very prevalent, for example. And its all fine and well if you suspect a cover-up, but "Asking questions" isn't evidence. The evidence needed for something to be considered fact.

9-11 was a terrorist attack, that is a fact. I can say that because there is tons of evidence to support my claim. I can prove, in that the evidence exist to substantiate that claim, that's what happened.

Youtube video's and googling stuff on the internet is not proof. And the Matrix background music makes it no more convincing.

And here's where the lapse in logic happens. People are just a click away from a narrative encouraging their already set opinions. Take ATS for example: There are people on this site constantly circle-jerking about how much they hate Obama. Obama could cure AIDS and they would find something to whine about.

Conspiracies are particularly sexy. They are "dangerous" and bring you "In the know". You're suddenly not the same. Before you were a sheep, now you know. Everyone else? Their full of ignorance compared to you. Sheep set for slaughter. You'll set them straight and if they are not impressed with your "Asking questions" and "Scary videos" then they are bathed in ignorance and deserve what they get. That's the general mindset on ATS.

I guess my point is: Take a step back and examine the way you come to accept something as a personal truth. If everyone would set rigorous guidelines on the what should be considered to them as truth, many would hold very different opinions.

Best of luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
David Kelly
Bertha Champagne
David Graham
Michael H Doran
Barbara Olsen
Deborah Palfrey
Salvatore Princiotta
Paul Smith
Christopher Landis
Nancy Hamilton
Barry Jennings
Beverly Eckhart....and many more have come close to the 9-11 truth.

ALL ARE NOW VERY VERY DEAD.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join