It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You In This Walmart Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: cody599

If the dude can do it so can I

Busted!!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I'm dying!!!! Walmart sure is special! This reaffirms why I choose Target.

Some of those people probably dress up like that trying to get on the people of walmart...or maybe that's just how they always dress/act.

What's with all the people going potty in the parking lot???!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I go to Walmart to buy ammo. I usually see 1 or 2 reasons why I own guns as I walk to the ammo aisle.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No wonder TPTB want to reduce the population. Some serious issues could be raised about how people could ever get to the state some of these people are in.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Everyone in that video: ZERO F#@%s given!

I am all for individual expression and bravo for most of those people, but you can't deny that some of them are just plain offensive to the eye.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The first video has me traumatized.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Everyone in that video: ZERO F#@%s given!

I am all for individual expression and bravo for most of those people, but you can't deny that some of them are just plain offensive to the eye.

My eyes still hurt, and my eyebrows are stuck in the up position.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
The first video has me traumatized.

I go to the People of Walmart website every once in awhile

to give myself a boost

"heh, I'm fashionable and gorgeous compared to them!"

But, gotta admit, one day last winter I needed a grocery real quick and Walmart is only 2 miles from me. So I popped over and was on the way there when realized I had my fuzzy slippers on, never changed my shoes. I just hoped there would be no one there I knew. Walked in the door, there was my oldest daughter and her whole family.

edit on 3Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:26:35 -0500pm90909pmk092 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!! OMG, those Walmart pics and vids crack me up! Like, don't these people own a mirror at home? I usually see women who wear pants that are so tight they look painted on, because I don't see how it's humanely possible for them to get into the damned things! And the short shirts with huge bellies sticking out and uncovered. Thankfully, I don't see too many, but they are there!
Once I saw a woman with the craziest messy, long Halloween type hair, Looked like a witch, even had the big long nose. She must have been like 60 years old. It wasn't anywhere near Halloween. LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw
I had a little rant one weekend running errands, no one gave me the Pajama day memo! Literally everywhere you looked at noon mind you were people in pajamas. My kids were in amazement I kept finding them.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've seen people just as trashy in Target and Macys and a few other stores too. But hey, lets focus on the ones who shop at Wal-Mart.

It is funny. I watched these the other day. But every store has them.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Ha! This is great!

Haven't been to a Wal-Mart in a long time. Looks like I'm not missing much.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ScribbledOnANotePad24

Glad you enjoyed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join