It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 v2 - FOX WEEKLY Leaks planned ISIS attack on September 11th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello,

(Not seen this posted anywhere on ATS yet although I'm sure someone probably has at some point so if this is the case, please delete/merge thread)....

According to a few sources, Fox Weekly, and Fox News released a 'draft' article on an upcoming false flag on US soil using the following link which is now 404'ed --->

"ISIS MILITANTS LAUNCHES ATTACK ON THE US"
foxweekly.com...

I'm completely at odds to what's really happening here. An elaborate hoax, or a true whistle-blower hacked the website? Who knows....

We know one thing for certain. The link above DEFINITELY existed at some point or other, and can be traced using the Way Back Machine. Below is a link to a screenshot of the article, and a copy of some of the text found on the article elsewhere:

worldtruth.tv...

WASHINGTON — If the Ferguson riots couldn’t have stressed Americans enough, a group of terrorist militants working for ISIS have launched a strike in U.S. locations. [sec. continue...] C. 1 – C.2 –

The Associated Press has confirmed reports of ISIS militants who crossed the U.S./Mexico border [sec. continue...]

The death toll is expected to rise [sec. continue...]

President Barack Obama is expected to have a retaliatory strategic plan on the table within the next 2 hours, as the president will be addressing the nation alongside General Charles Jacoby Jr.

. The Deputy Chief Counsel of the FAA Pat A. McNall had announced earlier to ground all flights in and out of the U.S.

[sec continue...]

[sec continue...]

[sec continue...]

[sec continue...]

###

Source: AP

The following link is a break-down of the article, which traces in depth the person who COULD be behind this alledged hoax. However be sceptical at this point because although they make some great points, nothing is conclusive as far as I'm concerned.

Link:
mackquigley.wordpress.com...

And this link appears to be the original source of speculation:
2127news.net...

They are also a number of videos on YouTube which expands further on this. How planes have gone missing from Libya, the attack will stem from the Mexican border, yadda yadda....

Nothing to worry about, or more to this than meets the eye?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris

At the bottom of this article it still has the headline as a link, but is 404ed

foxweekly.com...

Says the story was from 18 days ago??

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Maybe a leaked false flag, or maybe just getting prepared in case something does happen. It takes some time to build out this web stuff and get it approved by the bosses so even if they just think something might happen it's good to be prepared ahead of time so that you can capture the eyeballs. At least I hope that's all it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If you look back Im pretty sure someone posted it just before it was taken down.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The false flags are becoming so false that they never even happen! How much more blatant can TPTB be about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Oh good grief, why does anyone take anything from Faux News seriously?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why is the date that's featured on this screenshot FoxNEWS news page Sept 11, 1899? Makes no sense, unless the screenshot is of a hoaxed news page and the hoaxer is seeing if anyone notices.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

At the bottom of this article it still has the headline as a link, but is 404ed

foxweekly.com...

Says the story was from 18 days ago??

You're right Alpha.

The questionI have at this point:

Is Fox Weekly a 100% legitimate news source? Because if it is, then this is strange as hell!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

That's the thing, although it's entirely possible the screenshot itself MAY be hoaxed. The Way Back Machine, and the link to the article at the bottom of the link AlphaHawk provides confirms 100% that this news headline at least appeared on the website at some point.

Who, What, Why?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Screenshot of what me and Alphahawk are talking about....

postimg.org...
edit on 8-9-2014 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Why is everything a 'false flag' with some people?

On the one hand you trash TPTB because they can't handle simple things like getting water to storm victims.
But then the next day you believe they can pull off some super secret plan for some undetectable reason.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
FoxWeekly is a very small news source, having nothing more than a 6-person editorial staff.

It seems like if anyone were to have an inside scoop, it probably wouldn't be these guys - they're too small to fit the bill for "all knowing MSM".

My guess? This is a hoax. Even the writing of the article didn't sound appropriate for what the topic would be. ISIS Militants attack America? Why on earth would your opening sentences be about Ferguson? That was my first clue that this was a hoax, because every journalist would put in all caps the death toll and cities effected first, not some cheap comparison to "stressful" situations.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris Soo what did happen in 1899 as the photo shows. Does this means we missed repeated history again?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

The fact you have to 'guess' this is a hoax concludes this needs investigating thoroughly.

Having Wiki'ed Fox Weekly, you're right the organisation seems like a small one. But according to Twitter, they are followed by all the main stream news sources so this lends credibility to them been a 'reputable' news website at the very least.

Why that article appeared on there is big mystery. I too thought the spelling, grammar used in the draft seems pretty suss, but who would be hoaxing this? A hacker? There's been no explanation from Fox Weekly as to why it appeared on the site, because it did....

edit on 8-9-2014 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That's got to be the most ridiculous assertion I've ever read. As tight as budgets have become in cable newsrooms, I can assure you no producer has time to sit around and write scripts for outlandish speculative stories. Not even a knuckle head intern would have time for that.

a reply to: coder

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This was posted back on the 4th, and is now in the HOAX bin:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

top topics

join