It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Solve the Putin Problem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: Senators

"WWIII is an impossibility"

Keep dreaming....Ever heard of the cuban missile crises?

Its an impossibility, because its a paraphrase used by post ww2 people saying that germany will eventually rise up for revenge.

So who backed down in cuba, in yougoslavia ... Who backed down in the balcans, in the baltics. Who unilaterally disarmed themselves. Who left germany, just out of the blue ... Who left the east, just like that ... Who never produced a single carrier.

The russians. Thats the answer ... To them the east was just a big bunch of non economically viable mess, that they knew would bring europe down to its economic knees. Russia is doing europa a favor by keeping ukraine out of the eu.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To me as a bible student, God ordains the powers that be in tis world - Romans 13. Putin (python) is fulfilling the role he was destined to play. God hated Esau from the beginning. Esau shall attack true Israel (USA) eventually, possibly by air over the Alaskan mountains. God will knock them out of the sky with 180 pound hail stones (see battle of Hamongog in Ezekiel 38-39). Russia is the atheist nation of Esau. Putin has a role to fill, and he is going nowhere until it is complete.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jayfosters
To me as a bible student, God ordains the powers that be in tis world - Romans 13.

Keep this biblical garbage out of theequation. The bible, is a pack of lies that is written with a political intent. Just like the book of mormon, its just written about two thousand years earlier.

The bible. Is just a collection of stolen work ... And is not out of africas hot air, but out of asia.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

"How to Solve the Putin Problem?"

A busboy and a silencer.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: jajaja

Nah, Putin is only responsible for the quiet invasion of the Ukraine and detaining an Estonian agent, at the moment.

How come, so many Americans are so utterly ignorant about history ... that it borders on retardism. I mean, listening to George Bush, who definately is retarded ... you have to have some thoughts that the people who elected the guy, can't really be much more intelligent than that. It's probably the reason, why the book of Mormon was written at the time it was ... to Americans, history is just something you write as you go along.

To educate you, just a little bit, about "basic" eastern block history. Kiev is known as Kænugarðr, a city that was autonomous but ruled by the Vikings, that operated out of Sweden. For about 500 years. Out of Crimea, there were born a people that "won" and defeated the Vikings, and are currently known as Russians. Whatever conflicts were in between, one win and then lose, Ukraine and Crime has been with few exception, under Russian rule ... since.

Now, American retards are coming and telling everyone "Oh my god, look at those Russians they're invading their birthplace". It's probably something that sounds feasable to a McCarthyist ... Russians are bad, period. But it's hardly something that's going to work on the long run.

It's not even amusing ... Americans think the Jews have the right, to go the middle east and murder and steal everything in sight. Based upon an old scrap book of lies and stolen work, called the bible. But Russians holding onto their own territory, and putting an end to a conflict created by the US, that has caused tens of thousands of casualties, as well as a million refugees ... then, they're suddenly bad guys.

And you are probably STILL sitting there wondering, why the world is arming up the Chinese, to replace you.

edit on 8/9/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: jajaja

Nah, Putin is only responsible for the quiet invasion of the Ukraine and detaining an Estonian agent, at the moment.

How come, so many Americans are so utterly ignorant about history ... that it borders on retardism. I mean, listening to George Bush, who definately is retarded ... you have to have some thoughts that the people who elected the guy, can't really be much more intelligent than that. It's probably the reason, why the book of Mormon was written at the time it was ... to Americans, history is just something you write as you go along.

To educate you, just a little bit, about "basic" eastern block history. Kiev is known as Kænugarðr, a city that was autonomous but ruled by the Vikings, that operated out of Sweden. For about 500 years. Out of Crimea, there were born a people that "won" and defeated the Vikings, and are currently known as Russians. Whatever conflicts were in between, one win and then lose, Ukraine and Crime has been with few exception, under Russian rule ... since.

Now, American retards are coming and telling everyone "Oh my god, look at those Russians they're invading their birthplace". It's probably something that sounds feasable to a McCarthyist ... Russians are bad, period. But it's hardly something that's going to work on the long run.

It's not even amusing ... Americans think the Jews have the right, to go the middle east and murder and steal everything in sight. Based upon an old scrap book of lies and stolen work, called the bible. But Russians holding onto their own territory, and putting an end to a conflict created by the US, that has caused tens of thousands of casualties, as well as a million refugees ... then, they're suddenly bad guys.

And you are probably STILL sitting there wondering, why the world is arming up the Chinese, to replace you.

America will become the old China, the pivot to the East has begun long ago, and it is unstoppable. They cannot handle that.

It is not because of one man (Putin), it is happening all on it's own accord, well, engineered by the people with the real power, not those sitting on an internet forum whining about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

no he is just showing that he will not be bullied

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Kiev is known as Kænugarðr, a city that was autonomous but ruled by the Vikings, that operated out of Sweden. For about 500 years. Out of Crimea, there were born a people that "won" and defeated the Vikings and are currently known as Russians.

Funny, now I know how this subject taught in post Viking states

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nah...the easy solution is to bomb the hell outta Kiev, remove the murdering, corrupt usurpers calling themselves a Government and reinstate the original pre-violent-coup government, and immediately hold a general election.

No more worries, Ukraine goes back to business as usual and innocent people stop being bombed into oblivion in their beds by the nuts in Kiev.

Sorted.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

"How to Solve the Putin Problem?"

A busboy and a silencer.

You got the nerve to slag him off every chance you get...doubt you'd be so keen on the busboy idea if you were the busboy.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

What part of freedom to pick and choose who I like and don't like do you just not understand? The fact it upsets you that not everyone love Putin speaks volumes as to how backwards thinking can be from behind that side of the Iron curtain.

Putin is a coward, has little man syndrome and desperately wants to show off his ovaries to the west.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MysterX

What part of freedom to pick and choose who I like and don't like do you just not understand? The fact it upsets you that not everyone love Putin speaks volumes as to how backwards thinking can be from behind that side of the Iron curtain.

Putin is a coward, has little man syndrome and desperately wants to show off his ovaries to the west.

So according to you he`s just like Hitler and Stalin, and all you do is ranting about him instead of going after him ?

What does that make you than ?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Putin is using Hitlers playbook.
Putin is using Stalins playbook.

I don't care for Putin as is my right. He is an arrogant egotistical "suka" who is more concerned with his own image and retention of power than he is with his own people.

As for what it makes me -

It makes me a person who does not imprison people for disagreeing / not doing what I want. It makes me a person who has not invaded Ukraine. It makes me a person who has not labeled mothers groups demanding info on their dead children "foreign agents". It makes me a person who has not kidnapped a foreign national on foreign soil just to rush him back to Moscow during the course of a temper tantrum. It makes me a person who has not supplied weapons to pro Russian / Russian terror groups in Crimea / East / South Ukraine. It makes me a person that is able to criticize not only the Russian government and actions, but my own government and her actions as well.

In layman's terms - It makes me right.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

but my own government and her actions as well.

Go criticize your own government and things will become better sooner.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It makes me a person that is able to criticize not only the Russian government and actions, but my own government and her actions as well.

Shouldn`t you be doing that than ?

All I read from you it`s all Putin his fault. I never have seen you made one post about what the fault of the US has been in the whole situation...?

I don't care for Putin as is my right.

Why do you post so much about him than ?

It makes me right.

If it`s right to defend what ever crap the West is doing...

I would rather be wrong !
edit on 9-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Putin is using Hitlers playbook.
Putin is using Stalins playbook.

And America is playing American playbook.

Since it is conspiracy site, let me mention that what that crazy ex-cia said about assasinating Putin was already done in case of Malaysian aircraft.
www.silverdoctors.com...
english.pravda.ru... - Yes pravda
Btw it is not state owned, but whatever, the article is not badly written if you omit some obvious propaganda.

So, may be also previous Malaysian Boeing dissipated for the same reason ?

edit on 9-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I bet there are a lot of instances where Putin was in gun sights, literally speaking.
Such things usually are not publicized for quite a long time, and tend to show up after leader's death - because they're very problematic from a propaganda point of view. They undermine the leader's picture as infallible, impregnable fortress that's invincible to all attacks.

So I think we won't hear about any attempts on Putin's life for a long time. And Prawda.ru...dar PRawda (truth)...about as truthful as my ex-girlfriend.

I love the part where they try to make the Malaysian Boeing 777 alike with Iljuszyn IŁ-96 Command Point. No, really, read that article yourselves. They openly try to tell you that the Malaysian Boeing was mistaken with Putin's flight so the supposedly NATO-backed separatists equipped with Russian SAM would take it down. As if NATO spies din't have better sources. They graciously omit the most important part of that theory, that is that the IŁ-96 supposedly contains the same anti-missile countermeasures as the U.S President's VS-25A and is well equipped against such missile threats. And that it also usually flies with fighter support.
For me that theory is far fetched and entire article reeks of propaganda of the lowest sort - but the real answer lies probably somewhere else: What would NATO get out of murdering Putin? Answer is: extreme unrest in Russia, probably military heads attempting a coup, maybe civil war. Who knows. No, Putin must stay, because while being bold and very direct he's also the only one the West feels they can talk to.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Jelonek because: f

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Who's putin a problem for? The oligarchs have enjoyed their time under Putin - he keeps the status quo of russia's industries being in the hand of a few. Just like here in america with whatever president happens to be in charge at the time. America is a oligarchy that isn't far from being like Russia in the near future. At least the Russians have a strongman in the open, America has a group up them hiding in the shadow of one person in the name of democracy.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

Let's admit that Malaysian Boeing and Russian President aircrafts are indeed very similar. And second, that Putin was flying close to the place of the incident.
As to the question Сui prodest ?
CIA attempt to assassinate Putin may be called miscalculation, but Russia trying to kill innocent passengers of Malaysian aircraft is simply nonsense, it has no reasons at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

but my own government and her actions as well.

Go criticize your own government and things will become better sooner.

I criticize my government all the time. As has been stated time and again if you guys spent more time reading posts and less time pushing propaganda, you might see it.

If this is your subtle hint to try and get me to go post elsewhere its not going to happen.

What is Ironic is I can criticize my own government without being arrested on trumped up charges or being labeled as a foreign entity. The same cannot be said about those in Russia who criticize the government.

Something you and others ignore, which tells me you have no concept of what is actually occurring in Russia. Either than or you support putins bid to reinstate the soviet union and go back to killing people who dont support the government.

Let me know which one it is... You can be an accomplice to murder by ignorance or an accomplice to murder by offering justifications to Russias actions.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join