It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmonic 1296

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Space and time.
360 degrees in full circle(cycle)
24 hours (1440minutes) in full cycle(circle)
Nine is a perfect number(any multiply of nine is disintegrated to nine again)
Harmonic of speed of light in space - 144 (Bruce Cathie)
144*9=129 600 (One Cosmic Year)
129 600/5=25.920 (Precession of the Equinoxes and also of the Sun orbiting its binary twin Sirius)

Until here everything is simple,
...but today I got a strange harmonic
I was using the Harmonic Prime 1296 in relation to the moon motion around the Earth. Than strangely I found that it was related to the harmonic 695 (Anti-speed of light harmonic: Cathie). Yaw! Just after I got the answer and cloaked the calculator my next equations totally disproved that the moon has anything in common to harmonic 695. Maybe I had pressed wrong digit. Yet just after I accepted that maybe the mistake is mine and forgot about 695 something told me to relate it directly to Harmonic Prime. The result was strange... at least!

129600/695=186.474820143844

Does not that sounds like the speed of light in miles per hour!?

Hope some matrix-diggers can help me here.
Amitabha!

Bartender, after midnight

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Until here everything is simple,

Frankly, I don't have any idea what you are talking about or what I am supposed to do with the information you provided. Could you give some background on what it is you are calculating and why?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Nine is a perfect number(any multiply of nine is disintegrated to nine again)

Funny that:
any multiply of one is disintegrated to one again
any multiply of two is disintegrated to two again
any multiply of three is disintegrated to three again
any multiply of four is disintegrated to four again
any multiply of five is disintegrated to five again
any multiply of six is disintegrated to six again
any multiply of seven is disintegrated to seven again
any multiply of eight is disintegrated to eight again
any multiply of nine is disintegrated to nine again

So it looks like any number is a perfect number....

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have met. Bruce Cathie, amazing man. I don't understand all his math.I really liked his book pulse of the universe.
I can't help you out but I have a keen interest in his world grid.
I always wondered about what he said about atom bombs and how they only work at a certain time when sun etc are in right place. I still haven't found a answer for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

129600/695=186.474820143844

Does not that sounds like the speed of light in miles per hour!?

The speed of light in mph is 670,616,629mph so not really.

The speed of light in miles per second is 186,282.397. Diving that by your number we get 998.968, so your number is close to a factor of 1,000 out.

If you want to do this sort of thing you should do it with quantities that are related in some way and contain the same units.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Funny that:
any multiply of one is disintegrated to one again
any multiply of two is disintegrated to two again
any multiply of three is disintegrated to three again
any multiply of four is disintegrated to four again
any multiply of five is disintegrated to five again
any multiply of six is disintegrated to six again
any multiply of seven is disintegrated to seven again
any multiply of eight is disintegrated to eight again
any multiply of nine is disintegrated to nine again

So it looks like any number is a perfect number....
a reply to: hellobruce

Not true.

9 * 1 = 9
9 * 2 = 18 (1+8=9)
9 * 3 = 27 (2+7=9)
9 * 4 = 36 (3+6=9)
9 * 11 = 99 (9+9=18(1+8=9)
etc..

this does not hold true for the numbers you referenced.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

...so not really.

The speed of light in miles per second is 186,282.397.

You are perfectly right. I should edit mp/h to mp/s. Got it wrong somehow...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The Kabbalists call it Yesod - Foundation. We can call it matrix. That is what this numbers are related to. The basic idea is that matter space and time are from the same origin. That creates strange factors incorporated in life. Grid researchers, esoteric-astrologist and even modern science are trying to solve some of this riddles. The numbers are used in a way to give you some answers and more understanding about nature(of life)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thanx for the replies. I am very curious about this harmonic 186. If it is significant more or less. The reason I posted this is not only my last findings, but from time to time some equation will finish with 186, and make me busted as I don't have relation to this harmonic. The only spooky proposition or me is to connect it with the lunar nodes...

The plane of the lunar orbit precesses in space and hence the lunar nodes precess around the ecliptic, completing a revolution (called a draconic or nodal period, the period of nutation) in 6798.3835 days or 18.612958 years (note that this is not the same length as a saros). The same cycle, measured against an inertial frame of reference such as ICRS (relative to the stars) is 18.599525 years.

Wiki
edit on 7-9-2014 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Harmonic?

What specific version of harmonics are you talking about? Harmonics of what? Different particles resonate at different frequencies, and different collections of particles (molecules, objects) also resonate at different frequencies, depending on a wide variety of factors, like weight, and dimensions (length, height, depth width, and of course density). You need to be a lot more specific, and a whole lot less esoteric in your delivery if you want to be understood.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Something interesting: Now I make connection of harmonic 186 with The lunar standstill

Still not enough; but yet something;

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
A harmonic is an integer multiple of another signal's frequency. That's it. If you say some other thing is a harmonic, it's not. And by frequency, I mean the physics definition of it - the number of times something repetitive occurs in a unit of time.

So, 440Hz is the second harmonic of 220Hz, if it's a sound wave.

To say "the harmonic of the speed of light in space" is a nonsense mouth noise. It's like saying "the football of the ellipse of weenies is br549" For that matter, numerology is also meaningless. Other words you're using also have actual meanings - prime for example - and 1296 is not prime. At all. In any way.

May I suggest if you're very interested in numerology and new age, that s&t is not a place that will net you a great many like-minded numerology adherents. Or better yet, actually learn real math. You know, the sort that got you the computer you're typing on. I can say that the new age/numerology list of operating technical devices is below in its entirety:

edit on 29-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

But apples actually do fall in the sky. I know its hard to believe it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Some new observations of harmonics:

360 degrees in a circle right? In God
Now multiply it by itself to represent it own manifestation
360x360=129,600
Now lets go reverse: DIvide 129600 to 360 but manually, no calculator
You will foresee what happens. In the middle of the division you pass trough harmonic 21,600 if you use regular mathematical method of division, not the crazy Chinese one. (you start by dividing 129 by 36 and you write 3 than you are left to divide the number 21,600 - coincidence? or sound like the harmonic 216 is enclosed inside) Then you return to the 360(harmonic 36), basically expression of the of the triuncation of the whole at 3x12. As Twelve are the signs of the zodiac(circle) - two times six. Six is the number you achieve by systematically dividing a circle over its own radius using a drawing compass (ah these masons) The focal thing here is that all this numbers derive from the idea of the wholeness upon itself. No other input. So harmonic 216 is basically Gevurah (Mars) - the beast destroyer and its number is 6 tiems 6 times 6 - the one for you and me, as without its discipline we would never make it to Tiferet (Sun) - the focal point of attraction between the beauty and the beast where real harmony lies. I already pointed about harmonic 144 in my first post that is considerable emanation of the Sun itself. Also you might see it as the pure positive harmonic as 9 times 144 is harmonic prime 1296 and about the nine ask the Taoist scholars why they call it the masculine and positive in reverse to the feminine 6. I just know it is perfect (explained in previews posts)

So we get in conclusion:

Main 1296
Positive 144
Negative 216

Now again a bit further:
360 x 60= 21,600
Why 60? Heard about Sexagesimal? Maybe in ancient Babylon they knew a bit more than us. I feel our mathematics crap, man...

Now totally another point:
There is basically seven most used human biorhythms.
When we multiply their lengths by 36 we get the next harmonics:
Bio1 - Body - 828
Bio2 - Emotion - 1008
Bio3 - Intellect - 1188
Bio4 - 1368
Bio5 - 1584
Bio6 - 1728
Bio7 - 1908

-Bartender with a mop and sunglasses

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Some new observations of harmonics:
Now totally another point:
There is basically seven most used human biorhythms.
When we multiply their lengths by 36 we get the next harmonics:
Bio1 - Body - 828
Bio2 - Emotion - 1008
Bio3 - Intellect - 1188
Bio4 - 1368
Bio5 - 1584
Bio6 - 1728
Bio7 - 1908

-Bartender with a mop and sunglasses

I can make a window to discuss your responsive third-generation contingencies, The solution can only be interactive transitional options and only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for integrated modular processing The solution can only be facilitating transitional paradigm shifts. Our exploratory research points to parallel policy mobility. We need to cascade memos about our balanced logistical matrix approach.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So you're just going to ignore those who try to teach you something (Bedlam, TrueBrit) and continue on with your nonsense....I see. Hope that works out for you.

Does anyone else see the striking similarities between the OP and the author of several recent threads in the predictions and 2012 forums? Same person, or do they just propose equally ludicrous concepts and possess the same poor understanding of math? Hmmm.....
edit on 6/9/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

top topics

join