It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of me telling the doc about mebendazole

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Howdy Nofear,
Only registered to say well done to you. As for the accent well, it sounded like perfect English to me- but then I'm originally kinda local. It's a shame your Pharmacist wasn't as understanding as I would have been although the Indian connection sounds cheaper. As a pharmacist I find it hard to navigate between what's good and bad- I was a chemo pharmacist for a few years and must say it kinda brought repeat custom until they died- not always though- hence the uncertainty. I've seen some stuff on mebendazole in the last few years and coincidently saw your film. Well done. Throttling the medic would have achieved little but now you have really messed with his head. Nice one. Who knows you may have started some questions in his head. Was it Clatterbridge?
Keep well,eat well and keep laughing. May I suggest you ask your GP for LFTs( liver function tests) to put you mind at ease. You've saved the NHS several grand it's the least they can do.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel
I understood you perfectly m8 ( i guess we must all sound the same
),

so happy for you , be careful but keep doing what you feel is right , and thanks for sharing the experience

Q

Haha thanks pal

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi nofear thanks for making your threads not only are they inspiring but it's nice to reach out to people especially using your own experiences. Unfortunately I lost my mother to cancer almost 4 years ago, having been older and on ats I may of found a way to help but i was young and never knew about alternate methods. That's the way life goes I suppose but either way I'll always remember your threads for the future as you never know what's round the corner

Thanks again for sharing it's quite touching keep strong !
Edit: star and flagged .. You deserve it
edit on 4-9-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stepho1815

Hello stevo

Yea I got them on the internet for 27p each .. I have put the link on the last thread somewhere

And your right I hope he does think about what's happened bit I'm not positive that he will

It was Christies in Manchester not clatter bridge

And thanks for the advice I will defo get my liver checked just hard getting time of work ... Thanks again

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

I wish you a long and happy life brother!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Hello peacemaker .. Sorry for your loss
my dad died of cancer so I understand how you feel..

And thanks for the kind words it means a lot
.. Still not 100% sure if I'm doin the right thing for obvious reasons x

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

I wish you a long and happy life brother!

Thanks a lot pal x

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: calstorm

Don't think they want to find a cure !!!

If you were running a business, would you want to decrease demand for your product? I'm guessing they figured out long ago that treating a disease is more profitable than curing a disease, and profit is what it's about.

I'm sure McDonald's isn't spending millions on research to try to figure out how to get the public to eat fewer Big Macs. Same principle.
edit on -05:00REThuEVpAmerica/ChicagoThu, 04 Sep 2014 17:41:31 -050031 by PREDEVpersona because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PREDEVpersona

Of course your right in what your saying .. Your talking to the converted

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow; what great information! I'm so glad alternate medicine is finally getting a voice, and I wish you all the best!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1 thanks a lot nugget

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Congratulations, may you stay happy and healthy, and please keep up informing people. I am of the opinion after a great deal of research that parasites may, in fact, be a huge problem everywhere and responsible for many, many cancers, viruses, and various diseases.....

Mebandazole has been banned is the states the last few years, inexplicably. Have you read the thread about the tropical medicine doc, working in anthelmics and antiparasitics, who died inexplicably recently? I would not be at all surprised if this has something to do with Ebola, and H1N1 bird flu, as well. Check out yearofthemite.org/com, not sure which....

Take care and good luck.
tetra50

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Hello tetra
thanks for the kind words

I know that mebendazole is banned in the USA .. I sent some over there to someone on here from America that couldn't get hold of them for love or money !!!!

I haven't heard about the tropical doctor but will look into it later

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

great to hear you are cancer free and hope it stays that way.....

western medicine is just a business for profit...get this info out anyway you can make a documentary,make money out of it if you can but most importantly if this really works get the message out so other can have hope too

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18376629]hopenotfeariswhatweneed[/post

Hello hope

Not sure how I can get the info to people apart from putting it on here ... I'm not assed about money I earn a fortune doing my job
but If I can help anyone by telling my story I will be happy

And thanks for the kind words

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Congrats on being nearly out of the woods. You must be feeling such a relief.

I just wanted to ask whether or not you changed your diet at all during all this.?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Thanks a lot pal

No I didn't change my diet at all ... I'm quite slim an healthy for my age but I eat crap really

I think it's weird he says I'm not out of the woods yet but Before that he tells me I don't need any more CT scans !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Yeah but you will still need just normal xrays at check ups?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo
Yea chest X-rays every 6 months but that won't show any tumours in my lungs which is what they are looking for !!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Thanks a lot

Yea it's crazy he wanted to give me another 6 months chemo when the 7 months of chemo I already had hadnt worked !!!!

Unfortunately the video went off at what I thought was the most crucial part of your discussion!

I think I mentioned in the last thread you posted that maybe the chemo you DID have was what had worked alongside your surgery.
I'd be inclined to listen to what your oncologist is saying.
Stop what you're taking and keep up with the appointments.
Seriously.

And I'm trying to work out your accent...North Wales, possibly Wrexham way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join