It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of me telling the doc about mebendazole

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
a reply to: sueloujo

Thanks a lot pal

No I didn't change my diet at all ... I'm quite slim an healthy for my age but I eat crap really

I think it's weird he says I'm not out of the woods yet but Before that he tells me I don't need any more CT scans !!!

CT scans are used sparingly.
One because they are very costly and two because they deliver a large amount of radiation.
I would think in your case they would be able to detect any changes by using X-rays for now and then CT if there's any changes on them.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm familiar with some of the more helpful research that is happening within Westernized medicine and research, however the many good treatments that have been used with great success in the past, such as high doses of vitamin C and cannabis oil never really make it to the the offices of most oncologists.

For a doctor to recommend additional chemotherapy after the first round failed is somewhat indicative of institutionalized thinking, which in my opinion is the reason for the utter failure in a war on cancer.

My other beef with Western medicine is the assault on clinics and doctors who practice an alternative approach.

I hate people calling it Western Medicine.
What you mean is medicine that works and is tried and tested rather than treatments that aren't?

After 12 years of looking I still can't find even one case of cancer that was cured using vit C or cannabis.
The evidence I would accept is a confirmed diagnosis of cancer, treatment regimen whether with concurrent treatment or not, evidence of disease regression and evidence of remission or disease cessation. Naturally this evidence would nave to be verifiable and not just word of mouth.
If you can provide that I will happily change my mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

The doc told me the x ray will show up shadows on my lungs but didn't mention rumours .. Maybe your right I'm not sure .... I've had 3 CT scans since they cut the tumours out of my lungs an I know to many scans ain't good

link   

The doc told me the x ray will show up shadows on my lungs but didn't mention rumours .. Maybe your right I'm not sure .... I've had 3 CT scans since they cut the tumours out of my lungs an I know to many scans ain't good

link   

The doc told me the x ray will show up shadows on my lungs but didn't mention tumours .. Maybe your right I'm not sure .... I've had 3 CT scans since they cut the tumours out of my lungs an I know to many scans ain't good

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 05 Sep 2014 06:17:13 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nofear, you can’t imagine the respect I have for you. Trusting your own instincts and doing what feels right for you instead of what big pharma tells you to do….

I feel so frustrated right now as my step-mother commenced chemo yesterday and I’m so unhappy about it. Her and my dad trust implicitly what the cancer hospital tells them. When I try and question them about the whole situation they get very short with me, telling me I need to stop believing stuff I read on the internet and that, like them, I should just trust the ‘expert advice’ they’re receiving. I even doubt her actual diagnosis as they’ve done no MRI or CT scans, no blood tests, no biopsy on the lump that showed up in her stomach on an ultrasound a month ago.

The last conversation I had with my dad 2 days ago about it was unbelievably frustrating. I asked why the hospital can’t just operate to get rid of the lump instead of just jumping straight into 6 months of chemo. He said that surgery is far more invasive than chemo…! Of course I’m no doctor but I have such a bad feeling about it all and I have no way of getting through to them.

I’m sorry to derail your thread but this is so close to home for me right now that I feel physically sick.

I take my hat off to you my friend and I really wish you all the best in remaining cancer free x

edit on 5-9-2014 by paradisepurple because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple
Sorry, to butt in here, but

I even doubt the her actual diagnosis as they’ve done no MRI or CT scans, no blood tests, no biopsy on the lump that showed up in her stomach on an ultrasound a month ago.

WHAT? Cancer diagnosis by ultrasound, alone? That's absolutely outrageous! Surely, there must be a primary care physician you could consult with to back you up about, at the very least, normal, investigative, diagnostic procedures that they would believe?

I really feel for you.
Regards and best of luck,
tetra

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Interesting. Are there side effects from the mebendazole, cimetidine and glutamine? Would you recommend it to any ca,cer sufferers? Ty

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Thanks Tetra, this is exactly why I'm so concerned. I have read that cancer can be diagnosed by ultrasound but to me that's simply not enough. Yes there is a lump in her stomach which is the size of an egg but how on earth can they decide it's not benign just through an ultrasound. I want to get my dad up here to read all this but I know he'll tell me to stop questioning the experts at what he says is 'the best cancer hospital in the UK'

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would try looking for a source he can't argue with, like National Institue of Health, or something, and their advice about standard operating procedure in regards to diagnosing, step by step, etc., download and print it and give it to him. I'll look around later today, myself, and see what I can find like that....

Of course, it CAN be diagnosed, initially, but then they'd go about finding ther corroboration, involving blood tests, possible biopsy,

Okay I just searched, and this is big oncology hospital here in the states, and they recommend endoscopy biopsy, along with ultrasound :www.mdanderson.org...

tetra

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple I'm sorry to hear about your step mother

I had chemo the 1 St. time I got cancer but I didn't know any different at the time
she will be scared out of her mind an will do anything the doctors tell her to do because she wil be in survival mode ...
I hope it helps her but knowing what I know now I wouldn't count on it helping !!! Sorry if that comes across wrong or makes it worst for you

I think you should try and get her to see another doctor for a second opinion and try and get her a CT scan ..
I really hope she' gets through it and gets better ... If I can help in anyway feel free to message me x

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 05 Sep 2014 07:49:29 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 92014fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 05 Sep 2014 07:14:37 -050039 by nofear39 because: Double post

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thanks so much Nofear and Tetra, I don't want to hijack this thread but it has to be said from your link Tetra an endoscopic ultrasound is what she needs by the sounds of it, given they haven't given her one I guess it's not available on the NHS here.. I've just texted my dad to suggest it and told him I'm more than happy to pay for her to go private. Thanks again both I really appreciate it x

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple
Your welcome an good luck x

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Congrats! That is awesome.
I'm adding this thread to my collection of subscribed threads as I do every cancer cure thread I come across because you know... every one or two people in Australia will get cancer in their life one day.

Congrats that it's gone so far that you can see.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Thanks a lot derage

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon.

I didn't get any side affects at all ... The doctor told me that 1 in 10000 get liver problems ( not 1 in a 1000 as I put before )
But I've had no problems ..
fingers crossed

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is plenty of information online concerning the benefits of ultra high, intravenous doses of vitamin C used as part of either chemo or radiation treatment. I don't believe that I claimed the Vitamin C or cannabinoids cured anything, but the benefits of most non-invasive, natural treatments are either ignored or buried.

Western Medicine in my opinion is insulated and controlled by the almighty dollar. There is much more profit in treating symptoms than actually addressing the cause of those symptoms. That business protocol is a major factor in that Big Pharma was able to bank 711 billion in 2013.

When it comes right down to it I only trust the opinions of those, such as the OP that have lived through a medical hell, they are the experts on what works and what does not.

edit on 5-9-2014 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2014 by Witness2008 because: bad spelling day

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Placebo effect

Placebo effects, defined this way, are not imaginary. They are genuine changes produced by a person's knowledge or belief in a manipulation. For example, if you wore a certain cologne which made you feel more attractive, you might act more attractive and be more attractive. This would be a placebo effect if your belief affected your behavior, but the cologne by itself had no real effect. To determine whether that was the case, the placebo effect would have to be controlled.

www.youtube.com... ???.......Control (2004) - Trailer Official with Ray Liotta & Michelle Rodriguez

Self healing

When Edgar Cayce, fully awake, considered human anatomy, it was with the eye of a professional portrait photographer. In trance, however, when "the Source" spoke through the sleeping Cayce, he was the "psychic diagnostician," reporting on temperature, blood pressure, and other physical and anatomical details of a patient’s body. Cayce could describe a patient’s condition in such a cool, calm, and detached manner that observers were left with the impression that he was a physician describing to fellow colleagues an examination he was in the process of conducting, except for the fact that Cayce’s patients didn’t have to be in the same room or even in the same country as Cayce. He appeared to be able to see right into his patient’s body, to examine each organ, blood vessel, and artery with microscopic precision, and then recommend treatments to restore or enhance a patient’s health. Many of Cayce’s recommended treatments, once dismissed as the fanciful products of an overactive imagination, are now considered state-of-the-art medical treatment and have earned Cayce the distinction of being called the father of holistic medicine.

In full support of your survivorship.
edit on (9/5/1414 by loveguy because: vid discrep

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm familiar with some of the more helpful research that is happening within Westernized medicine and research, however the many good treatments that have been used with great success in the past, such as high doses of vitamin C and cannabis oil never really make it to the the offices of most oncologists.

For a doctor to recommend additional chemotherapy after the first round failed is somewhat indicative of institutionalized thinking, which in my opinion is the reason for the utter failure in a war on cancer.

My other beef with Western medicine is the assault on clinics and doctors who practice an alternative approach.

I hate people calling it Western Medicine.
What you mean is medicine that works and is tried and tested rather than treatments that aren't?

After 12 years of looking I still can't find even one case of cancer that was cured using vit C or cannabis.
The evidence I would accept is a confirmed diagnosis of cancer, treatment regimen whether with concurrent treatment or not, evidence of disease regression and evidence of remission or disease cessation. Naturally this evidence would nave to be verifiable and not just word of mouth.
If you can provide that I will happily change my mind.

The Dr. that was handing out free cannabis oil in Canada is now in prison. I know from personal experience it works. Never will you get any of the answers you seek when sickness is profitable. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join