It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Churches and The New Messiah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

This is not the place or time to call names. Listen to the long written words:

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” [ESV] Luke 6:37f

OMG! Your post ID ends with 666! Run to the Hills! The Pharicees are back!

If I am going to be judged based upon what I have said in this post than bring it on! I have nothing to fear for I have spoken the truth and you have not.

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. [ESV] Proverbs 16:18

Simply because you have read a couple of books (like we all have) you come up with this crap so that you can get Christians to walk away from their beliefs. It will NOT happen on my watch. I see through your B.S. just like many others. What worries me is the 8 flags from people who believe your lies. THAT worries me.

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered. [ESV] Proverbs 11:9

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Op just wondering if you are Born Again.

Hehe. No I was born only once. Thank God! If you are refering to John's baptism, then yea, that is one of the rituals I have had the pleasure to rise from. There was no pigeon above when I came up from the river, but an Airbus A320, does that count?

If you are, how can you say that the second coming is not Jesus but some millennium king?

Guess you swore on something you didn't see the consequences from? We'll see, he is due soon. And BTW, Jesus also returns, he is the Millennium King's Daddy and has raised him as his Son remember? Nah, Jesus is too old for politics and conquering, he wants more time with his family, and he is really dedicated into his Son's success. God have mercy!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Are you saying that Jesus is JHVH?

Yes. Jesus is God in the Old Testament, or rather, the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament that God spoke through.

Are you saying Jesus/JHVH is Satan? Read Numbers 22:22 - here the Angel of the LORD appears as Satan on God's command with a blazing sword (which means Uriel is the arch-angel doing the job), and he makes Balaam's donkey speak:

But God’s anger was kindled because he [Balaam] went, and the angel of the LORD took his stand in the way as his adversary*. Now he was riding on the donkey, and his two servants were with him. [ESV] Numbers 22:22

*) The Masoretic text here says לשטן ("la-satan") which is masculine singular of שטן ("satan") only with an idem prefix 'la-' in this case separated and translated "his" as in "his adversary".

I am just curious as to whether you are aware of the consequences from your identifying Jesus with JHVH and turning him into the Angel of JHVH, which would be his own servant. Now, that's one I haven't heard before.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What if all along the people who made these "prophecies" did actually have a gift and they were simply seeing modern day movie trailers?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
What if all along the people who made these "prophecies" did actually have a gift and they were simply seeing modern day movie trailers?
Lol that happens to me at times, so entirely possible

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Hi, I must have overlooked your post. And you are quite correct, the chakras are aligned according to major hormonal glands. Human consciousness is a remarkable system, and our health and wellbeing rely heavily on how we understand and interpret our surroundings, and perhaps most important, our inner world and how we perceive reality and how we react to disease etc.

However, even though Revelation is an inner journey, it mostly deals with the outer world, what we call reality or simply the world. At least the way I understand it. It is kind of a bucket-list showing the things that must be completed before Jesus becomes God. For the last 2000 years Jesus has been standing by his Father's right hand, and like his Father did for him before him, Jesus has been working hard, making his Messiah's enemies his footstool (Psalm 110) and securing the Messianic dynasty's continuance. This is an inner journey, but very much also an outer one. One full of politics and paradigms.

Did the yogis ever assign planets to the chakras?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Hi, OP. Wow. I thought you were a pretty well-educated guy before - your posts and threads have been remarkable, and notable.

The Week God started some 6000 years ago, and will end in about a thousand years, after the Christ of Jesus has ruled with Jesus as his God in uncompromising peace

So, do you believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old??

Promised you a thread on the seven days of Genesis 1...
Here you go ==> The Seven Days and God's Plan

PS: I still believe the Universe is billions of years old, not to be confused with "Creational Science Theory" and similar.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: PS

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And he is the lad who is born while his mother is fleeing from Satan in Revelation 12:4f:

And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne

KJV
Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

You are one of very few that I totally agree with. For years I have even heard preachers of large congregations get this wrong. Love your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

And he is the lad who is born while his mother is fleeing from Satan in Revelation 12:4f:

And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne

You are one of very few that I totally agree with. For years I have even heard preachers of large congregations get this wrong. Love your thoughts.

Good to hear. For some reason most Christians, and like you say, even serious scholars and preachers-- explain Revelation 12 as the birth of Jesus with Mother Mary being the woman with the twelve stars. They also interpret "he who conquers" is a reference to all Bornagain™ Christians.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ref

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The 7 stars according to Revelation are merely symbols of the 7 angels of the 7 churches.

Bible and mysticism does not mix.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Titaniumberry

Well, they are stars. And angels. Seven wandering stars/messengers. That's astrology. And there are seven such stars visible to the naked eye that all of astrology in the time of John the Scribe was based upon: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Like I showed in earlier posts in this thread, the seven letters all include hints as to what star is governing which church.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: missing words

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Now, you won't get used to this, but I am actually gonna refer to Acts in this post, chapter 6, since it has a rather mysterious reference to seven apostles being elected to manage the Treasury or τράπεζα "Trapeza" -- the Bank. Now, for some reason the translators of Acts has translated Trapeza to mean "table" as in "dinner table", but as the author of Acts writes in Luke 19:23 (same guy), trapeza can also mean bank. The same connection between table and treasury, is evident in It. Banca "Bench" the word that became Eng. Bank (via Fr. Banque) to mean 'financial institution'. The apostles weren't waiters, they were running what has become one of the wealthiest organisations in the world. The Church.

"[…]Therefore, brothers, pick out from among you seven men of good repute, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we will appoint to this duty. But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word." And what they said pleased the whole gathering [ESV] Acts 6:3ff

The apostles appointed seven highly reputed men amongst them and appointed them treasurers and set them "before" the apostles i.e. gave them authority over and above the apostles in running the churches:

and they chose Stephen ("Crown"), a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip ("Loves Horses"), and Prochorus ("Lead Dancer"), and Nicanor ("Conquerer"), and Timon ("Honour"), and Parmenas ("Endurance"), and Nicolaus ("Conquerer of Laodikeia"), a proselyte of Antioch. These they set before the apostles, and they prayed and laid their hands on them. [ESV] Acts 6:5

Now is it just me or does the meaning of the names of these guys seem somewhat similar to the seven different themes in the letters to the angels of the churches?

Ephesos (Moon - Gabriel): Parmenas, common theme: "Endurance"
Smyrna (Sun - Michael): Stephen, common theme: "Crown"
Pergamon (Jupiter): Prochorus, common theme: "Administer"
Tyatira (Venus): Nicanor, common theme: "Conquer"
Sardes (Mercury): Timon, common theme: "Honour"
Philadelphia (Saturn): Philip, common theme: "Love"
Laodikea (Mars): Nicolaus, common theme: "Kingship"

The way I understand this, is that if these seven "treasurers" or "deacons" are the seven angels of the seven churches in Revelation 2 & 3, Jesus wasn't the only son of God to walk upon the Earth nearly two thousand years ago. And it fits. Michael throws the Dragon down from heaven, Stephen dismissed the constellation Draco when he described the Northern Sky, and called it the Father (if you over-expose a photo of Draco revealing the fainter stars, you see, not a serpent, but the contours of a king seated on a throne), and at his right stands the Son of Man (the Big Dipper). The angel who witnessed thus, was stoned by a pack of accusing Jews lead by Saul Paulus. So when Jesus reveals Stephen as Michael and the angel of Smyrna, he also reveals Satan - The Blind Dragon - as Saul Paulus. So what's new?
edit on 19-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: formatting + typo + Stephen

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
When does wormwood splash down?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
When does wormwood splash down?

Hehe, where have you been? You're late, passed that ages ago!

==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down to Third Trumpet....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join