It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking... Woman Beheaded in London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by bjarneorn removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
GETTING BACK TO THE POINT - the police have arrested the man accused of this. They have also stated that that there is no suggestion of a terrorist motive for the crime. Apparently the man had to be tasered to get him under control. No other real information at this time.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

He was seen and reported to the police because he had a knife and attacked a car.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A bit more...

- police are suggesting the woman may have been targeted at random
- witnesses suggest other potential victims fled scene by car
- witnesses suggest the suspect had been killing animals just before
- police confirm machete as a weapon
- local sources naming the suspect as 'Fat Nicholas'

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Quite - so far, seems to have been a bit of a loony - "A madman with a machete" is how it is being described who was beheading cats, before turning on the woman.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I suspect mental illness here.
So sad for the family
Crazy world we live in

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yup - certainly sounds it. A dreadful scene all round. Very sad.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: stumason

Well, you'll find people right here on this thread who for some reason think that kind of thing would never happen.

I've posted this on here before, there seems to be people in the UK who take the whole 'beheading' thing as not that much of a big deal?

Hey. I wonder what that guy in the vid would say if i photoshopped him headless? DO you think he would be angry? OR think Hey...maybe it would suck to be beheaded. PEople stupid enough to post their views on youtube should know that they open themselves up to investigations.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I feel a little ashamed when I read that he was beheading cats before hand I got more upset about the cats then the woman.

I dunno why?.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No matter why he did it, this is very tragic. Nobody deserves this and I wish her family the best.

As for the guy... it sounds more like he has some mental problems than anything else. However, I do wonder if all the beheading news and discussions may have influenced him. There's no telling what sensationalist news can do to a unstable mind and, if so, is it possible that this could happen again somewhere else?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Well, you'll find people right here on this thread who for some reason think that kind of thing would never happen.

I've posted this on here before, there seems to be people in the UK who take the whole 'beheading' thing as not that much of a big deal?

Just wondering if this black guy speaking for himself or for a whole group of people

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For those excited to learn the race of the suspect - multiple witnesses are confirming he's a black guy well known in the area.

Given the way this thread has shaped up so far, I'll let you know if he turns out to be a Muslim...

Edit: The victim is an 82 year old woman called Palmira Silva.

Will there be claims of 'false flag' by morning? Don't adjust your dial folks...
edit on 4-9-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.
a reply to: boymonkey74

Wake up
edit on 4-9-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
For those excited to learn the race of the suspect - multiple witnesses are confirming he's a black guy well known in the area.

Given the way this thread has shaped up so far, I'll let you know if he turns out to be a Muslim...

Edit: The victim is an 82 year old woman called Palmira Silva.

Will there be claims of 'false flag' by morning? Don't adjust your dial folks...

I was just going to say that the MSM isn't reporting the description of the attacker or the victim
Kinglcarus where did you hear that from ?
edit on 4-9-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

Edit: reading through twitter kinglcarus is correct with the description
edit on 4-9-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

All local sources - but it's consistent and coming from many places, all in agreement. No alternative names or people being suggested, so probably correct.

This 'Fat Nicholas' character might also be a Muslim convert according to some reports - although it's also being claimed he's a known schizophrenic.

The names and ages seem set, the Muslim/Schizo bit not so much... so could be mischief making.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus
I make you correct I edited my post as you replied looking through twitter and a few others it's saying the same as you. So I'm just going for a nutter with a machete.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

It's a developing story, tbf, so there's bound to be some uncertainty. The police aren't going to release much until they've spoken to Mrs. Silva's family so we can't know for sure. Local reports tend to be fairly decent when it happens literally on their street and there's a fair few witnesses.

Nutter with a machete sounds fairly accurate reading around. I must admit, I'd jumped to the speculative conclusion of some kind of honour killing thing, but that simply shows how your own personal prejudices inform your interpretation of breaking news. Bit embarrassed about that, if I'm honest!

That said, I tried to stick to the facts on here - even if I did form some personal opinions that were proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is true. I too was going to jump to conclusions as I thought the MSM were with holding descriptions in case it caused some anger especially after what's been happening with ISIS recently.
People with machetes have gone crazy before there's a video of somewhere in London a few years back showing a guy walking around the street with a machete and took like 30 police to subdue the person. Guess we'll see how this pans out

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

As for the guy... it sounds more like he has some mental problems than anything else.

That describes every member of ISIS. You just bolstered the theory it is most likely a radical jihadist that follows their social network bloodthirsty savagery of recent beheadings.

Or is it just coincidence that a crazed lunatic cut someones head off in Britain, the ISIS decapitator is British, ISIS recently released a beheading in which they named the next victim will be a British journalist.

Too many coincidences, if not an ISIS member than a nutjob that a British ISIS sleeper instigated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join