It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking... Woman Beheaded in London

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

She was an 82 year old widow of Italian decent who had lived in that house for 25 years. That morning, before she was killed, she was tending her flowers in the garden and chatting to her neighbour. Just a normal old lady.

I doubt she was a Government agent and even if she was, what Government agent would allow themselves to be beheaded?

As for the "Why this dead old dear" - because some crazy loon was running down the street with a machete and she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time - he had tried to attack others but they got away, being fleeter of foot than the old dear.

As for who can stomach it. A crazed person with mental issues?

You're really stetching the conspiracy angle to breaking point.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A man has now been charged with Murder:

25 year old man charged with Murder over "beheading"

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe if they're brainwashed enough they'd allow themselves to die. I can see that.

But I think this was just a random albeit absolutely horrible murder.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
yes i love how this man who converted to a so called religion of tolerance loped off an old ladies head but it is believed its not an act of terrorism according to london pd. i can say what i feel because of anti profanity rules here but england you need to wake up this isn't happening in middleeast thousands of miles away this is happening in your own country.
your gov and ours are so scared to say anything about violence inflicted by muslims. what do they think is going on in local mosque . a few years ago they started doing so called muslim poatrols accosting people who not breakig any laws and uk gov let them get away with it now they are bringing beheadings to your capital. i say stand up and defend your selves anyway you can because cops surely won't

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

First show me any real Muslim patrol or a no go zone....they don't exist.
Second the guy has had mental health issues so blaming Islam for this incident doesn't wash with me...I blame the lack of mental wellbeing awareness we have in the UK.
Third blimey I have dyslexia and that post was very hard to read.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Actually doesn't make any sense as according to the report, she was a good lady. So why would any1 target her.
Looks like there is something deeper here.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: stumason

Actually doesn't make any sense as according to the report, she was a good lady. So why would any1 target her.
Looks like there is something deeper here.

Uhm, would that deeper be that they guy was clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, he was killing cat(s) before the poor woman got it

edit on 6-9-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've heard of this occurring. Unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have time to read through the entirety of the thread until I get home.
Has this story been updated with any findings?

~Sovereign

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: stumason

Well, you'll find people right here on this thread who for some reason think that kind of thing would never happen.

I've posted this on here before, there seems to be people in the UK who take the whole 'beheading' thing as not that much of a big deal?

somebody needs to grab this guy and take away his passport, while at the same time send him into the desert with his ISIS bros, if he resides in any western country. he is a viscous, pustule growth, on humankind.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What do you mean it's not connected to terrorism? Sometimes I feel that we truly do just have an automatic connection between 'terrorist' and 'Muslim'...like it's a terrorist activity if a Muslim does it, otherwise it's 'just a crime.'

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Something which is being left out of media:

The man being held on suspicion of beheading pensioner Palmira Silva in a horrifying attack in Edmonton is still in hospital under police guard.

Named locally as Nicholas Salvadore, 25, he is reportedly an aspiring cage fighter and a Muslim convert. He apparently goes by the nickname "Fat Nick".

Silva died in a gruesome attack in Nightingale Road on Thursday 4 September in the north London suburb, during which three other people, including a police officer, were also attacked.

Two victims fled from their home to escape a man wielding a blade, while a cat was also butchered in the incident.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, it is not terrorism, nobody is terrorised.

Nobody is in fear, nobody is terrorised.

It is just an Islamic Convert with mental issues, nobody is terrorised.

It is just a teeny weeny murder, with a beheading, typically performed by Islamic countries, by an Islamic convert.

WE REPEAT (we have to, first rule of propaganda is keep repearing until it is true); IT IS NOT TERROR (ists).

Now, when was the last Christain convert running around london chopping peoples heads off, there must surely be an example.

Just to balance things out.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
News of this has slowed right down lately. The BBC is joke in news reporting circles.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: devilhunter69
News of this has slowed right down lately. The BBC is joke in news reporting circles.

But but, that can't be! Everytime I mention RT for news, everybody says how about a credible source such as the BBC!.

Everybody says RT is state sponsored, and the BBC isn't!.

edit on 8-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja

originally posted by: devilhunter69

But but, that can't be! Everytime I mention RT for news, everybody says how about a credible source such as the BBC!.

Everybody says RT is state sponsored, and the BBC isn't!.

They both are but for what it's worth, RTs stories on non-domestic matters is well researched journalism

Furthermore, the BBC can be a joke but exactly what more can be said about a knife weilding, cat killing and granny beheading madman?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yea this guy has some balls. Should watch his back.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: jimmyx

Yea this guy has some balls. Should watch his back.

Well, nothing a pair of hedge clippers won't fix.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja
Nothing to see here folks, it is not terrorism, nobody is terrorised.

Nobody is in fear, nobody is terrorised.

It is just an Islamic Convert with mental issues, nobody is terrorised.

It is just a teeny weeny murder, with a beheading, typically performed by Islamic countries, by an Islamic convert.

This type of LIEING has just gotten stupid and downright insulting. LOL. All these terrorists are f-in mad! Some just act out ion different levels. F the government and the press when they dish this sh*t out.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join