It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be exterminated on sight!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

They will reap what they sew.

Hopefully.

As it stands right now people are more concerned with a symptom(ISIS,AQ) than the disease (Saudi).

I am trying to figure out who is more scared of ISIS (the monarchy of Saud) or the 'supreme' leader in Iran.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

See, now that's a problem.

to defeat them, we become them?

Having rules of conduct is what separates us from them, supposedly...

The fourth Geneva Convention.

Stop them. Yes. Become them in the process? No.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I’m afraid there are some people who still want to push their little “lets get Syria too agenda.
Their called neocons, neoliberals and Zionists

Also let’s get Iran too.

Here is a perfect moment for mankind to unite to exterminate a universal pestilence and you still have people trying to thrown in Syria, Russia and Iran with ISIS

Humans never learn

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

ISIS is NOT the IRA.

How do you talk to a group who will not talk?

You either convert and submit to them.....or die.

There is no "talking". There is no "negotiating".

There is only: Convert to Islam and submit to the Caliphate ...or die.
edit on 3-9-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Must admit Iam starting to think we have to do something.
To me the last "Just" war was WW2 and I think destroying ISIS is the just right thing to do for the human race.
It will be a holy war heck it more or less is and although I hate religion I will stand together with the Christians because at least the Christian religion has grown out of the BS ISIS are doing now.
Anyone who stands up for them should be deported.
If we do nothing we will pay for it in years to come.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Am I the only one wondering what we are going to call the next "imminent threat" that's shoved down our throats? I'm sure we will be barely referencing ISIS a year from now. ISIS was good though. Archerish. Relates to the under 40 crowd. Or maybe it's just me.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That occurs to me.

Once it was Al Queda. Now it's ISIS.

But, does the name really matter? Their actions are sufficient to describe them, I would hope.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They have a large glaringly obvious weakness.

When they take over a town, city, area, then region, they scare everyone to the hills and mass murder/execute/bulldoze alive in pits, entire populations that couldn't get away.

Their weakness is they have no innocent civilians anywhere they control. Anyone left alive has sworn allegiance to them.

Bombs away.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It would be far more prudent just to take out of office their leaders in washingtown dc.
I won't say that willingly any of them support isis but the direction that their spirits take them seem to be leading the fight. Chalk it up to them being inept and take back the country. The truth is that when foley was beheaded in the media his killer was sitting in jail at the time and now it is up to isis to make their next move unscripted and who knows what they will come up with now.
edit on 3-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It is quite amazing how justification in ones mind works. I agree with your post but i also see that saddam had more blood on his hands when he was overthrown. The only real difference i see is social media.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

I agree,you also snatch and grab anyone who has funded them.

The intel services must have an idea where they get their funds from and also stop them selling oil

Part of their funding is selling oil,and that ends up in turkey

Stop their funds,stop the oil

But They also have to be caught or killed as they will just go from town to city slaughtering anyone ,so wipe out the active members involved in these massacres-secure the oil field they are using then bring in the funders

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What sort of loyalty do you buy with terror? Or fear? Little to none, when the opportunity to turn against them comes...

Change to their brand of Islam to spare my children or wife, and the rest of my family? In a heartbeat. Wouldn't think twice. ...and when the opportunity to stab 'em in the back? Again, in a heart beat.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

When they take over a town, city, area, then region, they scare everyone to the hills and mass murder/execute/bulldoze alive in pits, entire populations that couldn't get away.

Their weakness is they have no innocent civilians anywhere they control. Anyone left alive has sworn allegiance to them.

Bombs away.

I Bet there are many innocents in towns and city's there who are keeping there head down and just trying to survive

If we kill innocent people we are the same as them,we have compassion and morality so that will never be the case

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Speaking of Christians. BM no joke, sarcasm
aside and in all seriousness, can you help me out
with something? If you'd be so kind, I'd like to hear from
you, why you believe Isis exists? Can you do that in maybe
the context of, why I my self should believe there even is an
Isis, or Alqaeda even?

edit on Rpm90314v492014u16 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Bombs away.

I Bet there are many innocents in towns and city's there who are keeping there head down and just trying to survive

If we kill innocent people we are the same as them,we have compassion and morality so that will never be the case

Nope, they killed em all.

By bombs away I mean round the clock B52 carpet bombing and tactical nukes dialed down to 1, the serious stuff.

All them thousands upon thousands of people buried in the sand never pledged allegiance to them, who gives two craps for the cowards who did and are now supporting them with money and their children as soldiers.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Although it was the main stream news sites that alerted me to ISIS it was the social media that helped me see they are real, liveleak also had many hundred videos to do with them also.
Yes it was the wests fault they have grown so large so quickly by the west supporting the rebels against Bashar al-Assad but we should have known better especially after the rebels ate a heart of a soldier but we don't have the power of hindsight do we?.
Maybe the local forces will drive them out and I hope so but we have to nip this in the bud before it is on our doorstep.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If we really want to defeat them, yes. Sadly, we have to "become" them.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Killing a man does not kill an ideology. You'd have to literally destroy the WHOLE of the middle-east including all the innocent children who have naturally become anti-westernised by witnessing air strikes and foreign military presence.

Once an ideology is rooted beyond the point of critical mass, you CANNOT destroy it, without having to lower yourself to the same level of barbarity we have witnessed from IS. You can only SUPPRESS/OPPRESS ideologies at that point. It is swings and roundabouts.

I do not agree with the IS by any means, for I truly believe that forcing or attempting to force free-will, against it's will, is the highest crime of the universe. But I do NOT see an easy solution, and that saddens me.

Do you HONESTLY think that by slaughtering 30,000 foot soldiers on, technically, their homeland is not going to simply create a new (and potentially more extreme) wave of 'terrorism' further down the line? Do you honestly think the children of the Levant believe we are 'good' and they are 'bad'?

The only way such a method would work is if we can ENSURE all military capability will thus be removed from the region PERMANENTLY and all the Children of the Levant put through extreme rehabilitation to counter any possible future desire to follow in IS's footsteps.

But evidently ISIS/IS has been and still is receiving HEAVY funding from 'somewhere'. So, in essence, this becomes the much more important question, for we cannot DESTROY this ideology, but we can SUPPRESS it, and the easiest and most proven way to do this is to remove military capability and hence the capability of revolution, or 'terrorism' - whatever you wish to call it

However, this seems to be the last question on many people's minds while they relentlessly call for the absolute murder of every person to associate themselves with radicalised Islamic views.

Think of it like this - we have priests here in the west who openly admit they would GLADLY exterminate gays (for example), one by one, in cold-blood, because their 'book' tells them so. We are not launching a 'murder all radical Christians' campaign. Why?

Because the only difference between them and ISIS is that they haven't felt they've had the 'chance' or capability to effectively do so, where as ISIS has. However, these radical Christian views (for example) are well SUPPRESSED because they form part of a larger society that not only generally disagrees with this view, but also prevents them from forming any such effective attack on a large scale.

This is the same scenario we TRIED to achieve in the Middle East, and we failed miserably, in fact GIVING LIFE to the problem like the first arrow shot into a Deer does.

We must now face the consequences, and I do not doubt for a second that on a military level we will CRUSH the foot-soldiers of IS, but I worry that in effect we are simply continuously digging ourselves deeper into a hole, that is not only getting deeper but also wider.

I suspect at any rate, removing 'radical Islamication' from the world is IMPOSSIBLE, and hence removing 'terrorism' is impossible. Do not fool yourself, my friend.

But what we can do is keep attempting to apply the DIVIDE and CONQUER model that has worked well for so long. And that's precisely what we'll do, and in turn we'll continue to breed more 'terrorism'.

It is essentially a tug of war between the speed a revolution can meaningfully assemble and the speed at which the 'system' or ideology being threatened can suppress such a force.

Remember - there is NO PEACE 'without' SUPPRESSION/OPPRESSION. But likewise, there is NO PEACE 'with' DESTRUCTION.

I wish I knew the answer but I have simply found this to be a sad yet FUNDAMENTAL 'law' of the Universe/Cosmos/Divine Source and it's interaction with 'free-will'.

The truth of the matter is that we are no more privileged to have it 'our way' than IS are to have it their way. Do not fool yourself on an objective moral scale. This Earthly experience and the 'correct' ruling ideology is ALWAYS determined by those willing to SUPPRESS and MURDER when required.

In that sense, I wonder how many people on ATS, who literally comment on IS everyday, would actually pick up a gun and fight them? That's the funny thing about all of this.

Talk is cheap and so I try to limit myself on mindless bashing and rather analyse the situation for what it is, unless my homeland military decides to mobilise an effective ground assault on IS, in which case I will gladly lay my life down against IS to preserve what 'I', and many others, believe is a more suitable ideology for Earth presently and in the future.

For in the end, what has mattered in our Human existence, and hence history, more than that? But the 'tug of war' will NOT end. After IS there will be others, until the end of time.

My only fear is that as humans become more immobilised from reality (hooked on TV/net etc.) and more devoted to a game theory model of the universe (all that matters is personal survival), we will as a whole become only weaker and weaker to what WE see as a negative ideological change such as IS.

This is a big problem that many people on ATS have not yet realised, as they happily state everyday how much they disagree with terrorism and group x/group y, while sat at computer screens with not ONE desire to sacrifice themselves or put themselves at risk for the same views they so proudly defend.

Man... I'm starting to think our best bet as a race are the future generations that will live on Mars. Our Earth has been cursed for as long as the first realisation that fear and pain causes submission and success.
edit on 3-9-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sorry i don't agree with your comment Just kill them all and let god sort them out solution would backfire and create more problems down the road

We have the best intel,and armed forces we shouldn't be dropping bombs we should be covertly going in with multi national forces who will get in close and personal

Gurkhas would be my ideal troops out there

We don't have to bomb them would be nice to actualy bring the leaders to justice and let them rot in prison rather than dying on the battle field with a smile on their face

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: seagull

If we really want to defeat them, yes. Sadly, we have to "become" them.

That is not the only way. All organizations have a chain of command. Surely i am not the only one that sees our gov. setting things up and turning their backs full time to their growth and actions. If we clean up our own house then the changes we want will happen. Any other way is death for many.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join