It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O9/03/14...Blue, spherical-shaped object speeds across Ocean City, Maryland

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: roadgravel

Do you honestly expect the user to actually know how they operate? Of course it's going to just be a hypothesis, there are tons of science hypothesis that are basically taken as fact by the science people.

The OP wrote:

The reported sighting reminds me of my 1 of 2 --- 10 p.m., November, 1976 UFO sighting --- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. ---- where the possible alien starship was flying at extreme speed [approx. 12,000 mph in our atmosphere], while encased in a bluish-white hi-power plasma phase.

That doesn't sound like he was hypothesizing. Aside from seemingly knowing enough about the tech to know it was encased in plasma, he also somehow knew how fast it was moving without knowing its altitude.

If all he could see of it is that it was a bright light, then he would only know its relative brightness, relative size, and relative speed -- all relative to how those characteristics looked from his vantage point. However, it could have been higher than he thought, which means it was brighter, larger, and faster. If it was at a lower altitude, then it may have been relatively dimmer and slower than he thought...

...basically I'm saying you cannot accurately judge altitude of a single light, and without being able to judge altitude, you can't judge speed.

So the OP's declarative opening statements should not have been so declarative.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: roadgravel

That doesn't sound like he was hypothesizing. Aside from seemingly knowing enough about the tech to know it was encased in plasma, he also somehow knew how fast it was moving without knowing its altitude.

If all he could see of it is that it was a bright light, then he would only know its relative brightness, relative size, and relative speed -- all relative to how those characteristics looked from his vantage point. However, it could have been higher than he thought, which means it was brighter, larger, and faster. If it was at a lower altitude, then it may have been relatively dimmer and slower than he thought...

...basically I'm saying you cannot accurately judge altitude of a single light, and without being able to judge altitude, you can't judge speed.

So the OP's declarative opening statements should not have been so declarative.

Roadgravel made his comment

Right. Seems everyone knows about alien technology

To which the OP replied:

Since my 1976 UFO sighting [and other peoples sightings as well]...I've had a lot of years to hypothesize on how alien starships tick.

Roadgravel responded with:

hypothesize does not equal fact. But the UFO people like to overlook that idea.

This is where I commented.

The OP does have a hypothesis about how alien starships tick.

How do you know that the OP can't accurately judge altitude or speed? That's a pretty bold assumption.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

How do you know that the OP can't accurately judge altitude or speed? That's a pretty bold assumption.

No. It's a fact.
A light in the sky offers no means of determining altitude or distance by sight. Without determining distance is it not possible to determine speed.

edit on 9/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It gave off a distinct bluish glow all around it. The glow was very oddly distorted though. It wasn't really in a circle around it. It was almost like a rough square.

Sort of like a quad?

It made a very high pitched sound, almost like a really quiet whistle. I was so shocked and as soon as I got back home, I knew I had to share this experience.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Ever hear a quad?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sabiduria

No. It's a fact.
A light in the sky offers no means of determining altitude or distance by sight. Without determining distance is it not possible to determine speed.

I did say approx. speed. from my 1976 UFO nighttime sighting. The rectangular shaped bluish-white light appeared at the far eastern horizon above low lying cloud cover. I figured the low lying cloud cover to have been at least 1 or 2 thousand feet --- so with my comparisons from military jet fighters [from my observation's of low-level jet fighters doing dive bombing runs over at Quantico, Virginia and medium to high altitude level observations of military jet fighters and passenger airliners.. I can boldly assume --- at a conservative estimate --- that the object was going at least 10,000 mph; based on radar sighting calculated speeds of other UFO objects that have been recorded at 12,500 mph.

If you assume that these lighted UFO objects must have light to perform aerial maneuvers in our atmosphere, then it's a no-brainer to assume that they need lighted fusion plasma to power a photon engine in places that lack starlight.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 4-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 4-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 4-9-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 4-9-2014 by Erno86 because: deleted & added a word

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: roadgravel

encased in a bluish-white hi-power plasma phase.

Right. Seems everyone knows about alien technology.

Since my 1976 UFO sighting [and other peoples sightings as well]...I've had a lot of years to hypothesize on how alien starships tick.

So you sighted something unidentified and that somehow gives you credibility on how alien starships operate?

I don't get it, did you witness a UFO or alien starship in 76?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So you sighted something unidentified and that somehow gives you credibility on how alien starships operate?

Call it what you want...I call mine a genuine close encounter of a foofighter --- both in it's high power bluish-white phase and it's low power reddish-orange [landing phase] fusion plasma phase [about 1 mile away] --- with my own telepathic sense of his lordship's presence; in a starship that was somewhere above our heads [two other witnesses].
edit on 4-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Call it what you want...I call mine a genuine close encounter of a foofighter --- both in it's high power bluish-white phase and it's low power reddish-orange [landing phase] fusion plasma phase [about 1 mile away] --- with my own telepathic sense of his lordship's presence; in a starship that was somewhere above our heads [two other witnesses].

I don't want call it anything, I am asking you for clarification which you seem to confuse even more with a third description.

So it was your UFO FOO fighter Alien starship traveling at 12000 miles an hour and changed from the blue color glow to this reddish color and stopped 1 mile away from you?

Was it above your head at 1 mile altitude or a mile away in a certain direction and moved above your head, did it land if it was in "landing phase" as you describe it?

1 mile away or above you isn't really a close encounter is it according to J. Allen Hynek who created the classifications?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Wait -- a reddish orange landing phase? You didn't mention anything before about your encounter being reddish-orange or landing.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The foofighter was close enough for me, and to hell with J. Allen Hynek!!!

About 1 minute after I observed the speeding bluish-white light [about 1 second], and after my possible telepathic experience with the entity, a large [approx. 500-700 feet in diameter] reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma [with no fiery tail], emerged from the low lying cloud cover --- about 1 mile away from us, towards the east --- made a straight perpendicular descent [approx. 30 mph] to earth --- while lighting up the whole eastern sky, mountain range and valley below us --- and possibly landed just beyond the mountain range [about 1 mile away].

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

--- with my own telepathic sense of his lordship's presence; in a starship that was somewhere above our heads [two other witnesses].

So you were communicating with it telepathically now?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Fusion plasma?

If you assume that these lighted UFO objects must have light to perform aerial maneuvers in our atmosphere, then it's a no-brainer to assume that they need lighted fusion plasma to power a photon engine in places that lack starlight.

You seem to make quite a few assumptions about what you saw. Such assumptions can result in distorted perceptions. Our minds play tricks with what our eyes see. One mistaken assumption in a chain of assumptions causes the chain to disintegrate but our minds will fill in the blanks and disregard other clues in an attempt to maintain the chain. It's called confirmation bias.

edit on 9/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gavron

--- with my own telepathic sense of his lordship's presence; in a starship that was somewhere above our heads [two other witnesses].

So you were communicating with it telepathically now?

So why don't you check my MUFON/NUFORC report in NUFORC's fireball report file --- made about 30 some years ago --- You'll find that they found me quite hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Fusion plasma?

You seem to make quite a few assumptions about what you saw. Such assumptions can result in distorted perceptions. Our minds play tricks with what our eyes see. One mistaken assumption in a chain of assumptions causes the chain to disintegrate but our minds will fill in the blanks and disregard other clues in an attempt to maintain the chain. It's called confirmation bias.

I guess everybody should take all of the UFO reports with a grain of salt, so to speak --- and I'm happy that you do, because I do the same thing --- though maybe not as far a you do when it comes to trying to be equivocal, as too make a rational explanation out of the majority of UFO reports; like some people who mislabel natural down to earth explanations and misinterpretations of some UFO sightings.

But if you haven't already...please check NUFORC's fireball report file. I'm sure there are rational natural explanations or misinterpretations of some; but the likelihood that some of these fireball report's are actual ET starships is a very real and sometimes present phenomenon.

I could be off some on my first UFO speed sighting estimate that night in 1976...but what's 5,000 mph amongst friends? Now...let me throw this one at you ---- If these starships have made visits to our planet [extra dimensions aside] --- the only way that they can get here, is to have a starship that is capable of superluminal speeds. According to my speculation...they perform such feats with a photon engine power plant, on a saucer shaped craft that is sometimes magnetically encased in a fusion plasma shield.

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 5-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 5-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

bluish white cloud, going "down" over the horizon. Rocket launch. That's what it looks like a few minutes after launch when high in the atmosphere. It is a blue-white 'wisp' with odd shapes depending on what the rocket is doing.

Probably from Wallops Island.
edit on 5-9-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

According to my speculation...they perform such feats with a photon engine power plant,

Cool.
What's a photon engine?
edit on 9/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The foofighter was close enough for me, and to hell with J. Allen Hynek!!!

About 1 minute after I observed the speeding bluish-white light [about 1 second], and after my possible telepathic experience with the entity, a large [approx. 500-700 feet in diameter] reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma [with no fiery tail], emerged from the low lying cloud cover --- about 1 mile away from us, towards the east --- made a straight perpendicular descent [approx. 30 mph] to earth --- while lighting up the whole eastern sky, mountain range and valley below us --- and possibly landed just beyond the mountain range [about 1 mile away].

Possible telepathic experience?

What do you mean possible?

What was the experience, what was telepathically said or shown to you?

So you had 3 sightings not 2?

The Foo fighter, then a minute later you observed a bluish-white light for a second (sounds like a meteorite) and then after your telepathic experience saw the reddish - orange ball of plasma emerge and land?

That is 3 if you say the bluish white streak was also ET as that is what you are claiming are you not?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'd imagine that was his personal assessment, not a professional opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
High on meth

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

According to my speculation...they perform such feats with a photon engine power plant,

Cool.
What's a photon engine?

Just my pure speculation at this point...but if you want a different alternative hypothesis --- Google: Black Hole Starships.

My own hypothesis on interstellar starship propulsion, that would possibly be a safe way for any civilization to travel too other star systems; assuming that you would need an infinite fuel source.

Manufacture a micro-mini black hole in an accelerator --- or find a rogue mini-black hole in outer space somewhere --- and blast it too pieces with an antimatter bomb laden probe. Grab a small piece of the black hole matter from the debris field --- tractor beam it to a refinery on some isolated asteroid, pulverize it into micro-mini pieces and install one of them, somehow in or on the bottom concave hull of a saucer starship.

The micro-mini black hole propulsion unit, would still be capable of attracting photons with a very strong magnetic field. Photon receptor inlet ports would be installed on the hull of the starship [point the receptor unit towards a star or galaxy], so it would funnel photons into the ever-hungry black hole propulsion unit.

The black hole would expel the photons at it's two magnetic poles, [at near the speed of light], that would be channeled too outlet thruster ports --- expelled with extreme thrust --- increasing speed exponentially squared --- easily up to the speed of light and beyond into the superluminal realm.

The two outer magnetic shields surrounding the starship ---- would quell the effects of the speed of light barrier --- and have anti-grav possibilities as well. The thruster ports would sometimes be rotating on the outer hull of the starship --- making it hover in air --- other times, one outlet thruster port would be closed [rotated 90/45/180 degrees, or top or bottom] --- reopened --- for 90 degree turns, instant stop's and start's and vertical altitude adjustment.

In places that lack starlight photons...a small amount of seawater would be stored onboard the starship itself --- a smaller amount being injected into the two outer an inner magnetic shields --- with one compressing the deuterium against the other with extreme pressure until the fusion reaction occurs ---- thusly having the ability to feed the black hole propulsion unit with photons, and the plasma being used for landings; plus the use for offensive/defensive OP's.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 8-9-2014 by Erno86 because: ditto

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join