It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What an absolutely sick and evil world we live in.

Our greatest peril is that evil exists in every direction you look these days and people are so easily influenced. This sick and cowardly act by terrorists is as sick as the US, British, Israeli . et al, acts of terror on innocent civilians and the sick acts of terror by Palestinians on innocent Israeli civilians and it goes on and on. There are no innocents amongst the aggressors, western or eastern, christian or muslim. The only innocents are the ones dying at the hands of evil that seems to rule our world.

The human race really is a cancer.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
What I really want to know from ALL parties and ALL sides is that IF one of them actually win will they then find peace?

Or will they simply find yet another excuse to keep on fighting?

Or IF they even thought about it for a moment would they realise that to live in peace one has to first accept peace.

But of course there's no profit in peace for the war mongerers of ALL sides.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I find it a bit interesting that ISIS will cut babies in half, murder hundreds in a line up, crucify people but won't show the actual beheading. Al Qaeda videos would show them and the people they beheaded were terrified while speaking before the beheading. Trembling in their voices could be heard and a overall panicked look. In the ISIS videos you see none of that. They look relaxed and speak clearly without any fear in their voices. Something isn't right about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime
looks like your moderator TO this site, i am totally new to this site,
i am not able to create thread, whenever i click "new Thread" blank page is coming like this
AND ALSO TELL HOW MANY DAYS SHOULD I WAIT FOR REPLIES..... BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY NEW TO THIS SITE.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
released video is fake, whole thing is stage.....
in actual video it shows background is desert thing
but see this pic how they faked the beheading:

edit on 6-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Don't use CAPS and try to read your welcome message. There it says 20 posts.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: truthmaker
what do you mean "Don't use CAPS", sorry i cant understand your reply

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How do you get the moral majority to go along with invading another country? Ask the United States government. They are masters of the craft. Everything is about money and nothing is fought for moral reasons. I know, someone is going to say I'm wrong but we created that whole mess. PERIOD

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If you shills think that you saw a real beheading, you must have also witnessed a plane hit the Pentagon.

You have a video so out of character for these mongrels, down to the cuts taken in between to change microphones, yet few have the mental capacity to ask WHY?
edit on 7-9-2014 by Sheeple101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
I find it a bit interesting that ISIS will cut babies in half, murder hundreds in a line up, crucify people but won't show the actual beheading. Al Qaeda videos would show them and the people they beheaded were terrified while speaking before the beheading. Trembling in their voices could be heard and a overall panicked look. In the ISIS videos you see none of that. They look relaxed and speak clearly without any fear in their voices. Something isn't right about it.

I know I feel duped by the whole deal. Allways wearing mask. Now they want to go home.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthmaker
Don't use CAPS and try to read your welcome message. There it says 20 posts.

i dont understand "CAPS" in your reply,
i think your are talking about image in this thread which i uploaded was against ATS rules,
sorry i dont understand in what way my image is against ATS rules,
image i uploaded free of gore & explicit, i am saying whole beheading thing is staged
so my uploaded image is proof, & also can i ask you to give one star for my reply because
i obtained this image from corner of the internet, simply i didn't find this image on daily google....

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
i dont understand "CAPS" in your reply

"CAPS" as in CAPS LOCK, when you write everything in capital letters LIKE THIS.

EDIT: as for your picture, it is fake. They are in the exact same angle in both the picture and the screen on the floor, which is impossible. The little space between the arm and the torso of the guy is white, when it should be green, since what's behind him is the green screen. And also:

Sorry, your pic did seem like a nice find at first. I hope to see you around more often.
edit on 8/9/2014 by LukeDAP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why should they fake it in a studio after all and risk logical errors if you can do it in the desert?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think I had mentioned this previously.

news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join