It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Watching Prime Minister's Question Time...

The IS have dominated the event so far...

Prime Minister David Cameron has said that we, the UK, need to ramp up pressure with our Allies, Neighbours, & Countries local to the region such as Turkey to do whatever we can to help the people fighting IS, such as the Kurds...
He said it starts with Humanitarian Aid via military drop offs...
Nothing so far about engaging the IS!

He wants to make it difficult for people who have travelled abroad to fight to return "home"...

He also said he expects this to last decades... Which was the most shocking thing I've heard so far, & it seemed to fly straight over people's heads!

It will last decades if we treat them with kid gloves because we're afraid of offending the "good muslims" over here.

All of these problems have been caused by politicians, if they hadn't opened the floodgates to immigrants from here, there, and everywhere just so they could call each other racist to try and win votes then we wouldn't have the problem.

Anyone from Britain that's gone over there should be barred from ever returning - why in Gods name would we want these barbarians back on our streets, living in taxpayer provided homes and living off benefits.

# them all.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Not all are going to join ISIS many have gone to deliver humanitarian aid.
It is just making sure when they return they were doing this and not cutting someones head off.

edit on 3-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Fighting agaist Isis is fighting against your own country.Once again you have been scammed with the result that you are left with less and less personal freedom.
Americans wake up or you will find yourself living in a superdictatorship military based state losing your beloved sons starting from the age of eighteen.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just been watching the news coverage from parliament. It's all too predictable. It's such an obvious set up that i can't believe people are falling for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
No, I don't think they would fake the video to save the life of one person, that's ridiculous. They faked it to get the public to support another war.

So, really, they are sacrificing many lives, and people's sons and daughters are going to die along with the people they will drop bombs on.

It's okay for them sat in their retreats while the working classes are sent to war, isn't it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Not all are going to join ISIS many have gone to deliver humanitarian aid.
It is just making sure when they return they were doing this and not cutting someones head off.

He's right too.. There is such a lot of finger pointing and miss-trust in the community towards those young Muslims going to Syria and Iraq. But the point is, we don't know which ones are going to help the humanitarian effort (for which I have a great deal of admiration towards those that do) and the ones going there to join ISIS.

This is why the Australian government is cancelling passports.

Personally, I believe we should let them all go if they want to and then make it clear that they can never return home. But keeping them here is making them a risk to the rest of the community because they are getting more and more worked up about not being able to go overseas to kill Christians. Honestly do we want people like this living next door to us?

I'd rather have them over there doing it (where they can eventually be taken care of by US bombing raids and bullets.) than here in my own cities and towns.

Since it is not politically correct to round them up and deport them (and again, I am only talking about the ones who are publically proclaiming allegiance to ISIS), perhaps letting them go over there, never to be allowed to return, will at least solve the problem in part on the home front.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm a "good Muslim"...
It wouldn't offend me if they fought IS...

It's not Islamic....
It's definitely not Sunni...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why is it with every new bit of news about ISIS who whoever they are and Jihadi johnny I get the feeling that we are being totally played?

Does anyone else feel this is gathering momentum right along the lines it has been planned beforehand.

All this means is a complete waste of our tax revenues on weapons and nothing spent on improving our infrastructure and social care etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It is unreal how some people still think this is not an act of war or we are not at war with NAZI like lunatics in the radical muslim world.
The world is advancing to WW3 radical muslims are all thorugh the world.Ukraine and Russia will be in a full blown war and it will spread in Europe.
Radical muslims are the same as the NAZIS became and must be exterminated.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Willtell
Obama’s got to be a man now.
He has go ahead and make a deal with Assad.
Draw them other Arabs in and Turkey and if they don’t come along then cut em off of military assistance.
Then get NATO along and
WIPE ISIS OUT!

If not then Obama should
RESIGN

This isn't happening in America so why should he resign? Why can't people get it through their heads that these nations have to deal with their own problems. You and others like you that are so deadset getting more Americans killed fighting another war that we shouldn't be fighting should be forced to be on the front lines in the fighting.

And when will you and others like you realize that they don't have the will to stop them? Someone has to step up and eliminate the threat, and if not them, then yes, we MUST. Islam is evil. Pure evil. If you believe otherwise, go over there and tell them that, see how long it takes them to parade you in front of the world for a beheading. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SYMPATHY FOR THEM. Get it through your head.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I agree with cowards.

Women,Children,journalists.

Take a good look at true evil people.

IT's name is ISIL.

ISIL = Inadequte Spineless Inhuman Losers!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
all of them are cowards, how do we know this? they are so afraid of our capabilities to locate a single person, in the world, that they need to wear a mask and hide their identity. man up boys and show us your face.

today's software can and will identify the person in the video, he will get a hellfire missle rammed up where the sun don't shine. in very short order

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
It's time Obama to activate all drones , seals and all technology and destroy ISIS once for all and i dont care for collateral damage and civilians.

Well if they retaliate by dropping bombs near your neighborhood, then why should the world care about you and your area?

Let's just blow anything in our path yeah?

ffs!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is another slippery slope, these animals are created by wars and the death of woman and children in the middle east, these animals are created to fight the dictators that we the west funds, these animals wont stop till there all dead or we stay out of there mess. I wish them all dead, but id rather not my country send any sons or daughters to help the cycle of violence to continue.
edit on 3-9-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I did watch the start of the video, i wanted to know what and how they were going to do it.

So i watched enough to see the weapon and it was hunting/machete sized knife so i turned it off before they actually did it.

That must have been agonizing for the poor guy, i suppose they were aiming to be a cruel as possible. Sad

edit on b2323829 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There certainly is an international makeup found in ISIS. I don't know how many heads I saw lopped off by one Eastern European man in Syria alone. Some driving force has brought them all together there. Is it money? Is it religious fanaticism?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd point fingers at the "billions" of dollars they've made before I look at Religion...
Who the # is paying these s# c#s, is the big question!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have a question. Are the people in that area not allowed to own weapons? Why is it that ISIS or ISIL (depending on what side you take) seem to be the only ones with guns over there? Why don't people arm themselves and fight back? Why don't the countries they reside in stop them? This whole thing just does not make any sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
a reply to: Vasa Croe
As Bill Clinton recently said, none of this would be happening if we never invaded Iraq. This is all going to plan.
AAC

What a crock. These groups would find any excuse to further their sick agenda. Could be our support of Israel. Could be the fact that we propped up so many puppet governments and overthrew leaders in the region via the CIA.

There could MANY reasons why these 'people' have taken up a mantle to taunt the US.

It becomes so glaringly obvious just how people lean by reading these non-critical thinking responses.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've avoided these threads, have not posted once on any of them until now. I am so angry at ISIS's below animal ways. Every time I see a headline with a photo of beheadings I don't see the victims face I see my son's. And "when if they come here and start their madness, will my son and his family be safe?" is in my mind. Even the church wants them dealt with.

Sooo, here I go, imo all families of British jihadists, European jihadists, American jihadists, Australian jihadist, etc, etc, should have ALL their assets seized. (And when I say family I mean parents, siblings, children, nephew and nieces, etc.). and then stripped of their nationality and benefits of any kind. They then should all be shipped off to some god forsaken place, never able to leave due to having no nationality. No exceptions.

ALL the assets should go to a fund to aid families who have lost family to ISIS's savagery.

This would end the recruitment drive.

Harsh, but non-violent and it would send a message to families to keep an eye on susceptible family members. Instead of the moderates saying "oh, we had no idea he was like that" they will make it their business to "make sure Johnny was not like that".

My 2 cents,

STM

Note: I know it comes across as a Stalinistic sort of purge but we are dealing with animals here folks. The radicalization of Islam has got to stop and this was the only blood free way I could think of. If you have a better idea let us know.
edit on 3-9-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join