It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You are not up to this job': Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

I love that letter! Well written and to the point.

Absolutely despicable! That our president should behave as he has. Reminds me of what I have read about the reign of King Louis XVI and his queen, Marie Antoinette. Totally out of touch with the common man, concerned solely with his own aggrandizement.

His behavior following the beheading of Foley was unacceptable for a commander in chief. To make his pronouncement of how he felt about the beheading and then follow that up with a round of golf! Is he a sociopath that he cannot see what is wrong with that?

He is a community organizer, not the President of the United States. Whoever thought he had the experience to run the country should have their heads examined.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

That's the whole point, not this left wing right wing tit for tat who took more vacations bs. Obama is NOT "presidential" material - he's not even "grown-up" material. Take a stand - show some respect - show some good judgment - show some maturity for chrissakes. But, he's so completely incapable of that...that even when he tries it comes off hollow. Unfortunately, he's surrounded himself with like-minded "folks" - so there isn't much hope.

If it is design, the people in charge chose well.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dagann

Fox News claimed it was Putin who shot seal team 6 down with a spear gun while hunting for underwater treasure in the Med and I believe them 100,920%

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Food for thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know it hurts but I just can not scream to ATS loud enough, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

I tried to warn everyone on ATS about this clown before he was elected the first time yet every thread or post I made was removed, why you ask?

Cause ATS decided to host the fake president here, right here before he was elected to give the site some press it never needed.

The joke is on America because he is not who he says he is and neither is Mike, his tranny lover. Kind of hard to argue the facts, see below.

www.youtube.com... Part 1

www.youtube.com... Part 2 of Michelle Obama is a MAN!!

Maybe Mike has been running the country all along while Barrack plays golf and Pokemon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join