It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You are not up to this job': Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
no dude what you don't understand is that not only did Osama authorize the mission, he hand picked the terrorists that boarded and personally shot the helicopters down from a roof using stingers he got from Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No. Not even. Farthest from the truth. The "REAL" problem is this never ending war of words from both sides that ultimately serves to shield the obvious. After a lifetime of study, with the knowledge of people who offer their expertise in areas that prove contrary to the ideals of true Americans. Freedom and all it represents fall at the roadside while men conspire to capitalize at the expense of others.

Men of wealth and/or stature conspired to nullify Govt. control in all areas of their ambitions. To do so by utilizing their resources to undermine the will of the nation. What is obvious is America is now a fascist police state. the words of President Wilson illustrates the main point to understand the "real" problem we see today. "...there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Anyone who wish to study the "real" problem, i recommend this site to start your research. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Back to my rant. It's obvious a serious disconnect is at work within the various factions of the ruling class in America. However, one should not ignore the facts that blatantly show much of it is a ruse orchestrated by those who Wilson spoke about. If you are aware of men such as Edward Bernays who fathered "Public Relations" or Chomsky's "Manufactured Consent" or Hegel's "Hegelian Dialectic", just to name a few, you may be aware of their contributions to the "real" problem.

But most people, like those who constantly argue the Right vrs, Left train wreck, are not aware of such men. And/or what their disciplines mean in the world court. That is a result of ignorance. They are unaware of the intentions of members of the ruling class such as the Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan, Dupont, etc. who's vast fortunes and trusts enable anti-American goals that interfere in the lives of the majority. The Rockefeller's involvement in the eugenics programs in America alone clarifies the point. Aside from the fact Rockefeller is known primarily for their ability to evade antitrust efforts, eugenics policies as well as ill-advised education programs is well known within the circles of academia. Those who question the facts should research the author Charlotte Thomas Iserbyt and her book "the deliberate dumbing down of America."

Charlotte served as the Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration. In her own words her father and grandfather were Yale University graduates and members of the Skull and Bones secret society.

The purpose of this writing is to enlighten many who are unaware of the forces unleashed upon the country over the past century. It's incumbent that people know the intentions of the one per-centers as well as the puppet leaders under their control. Although the list of certain people as stated in this writing are few, their prominence is worthy in researching the topic and should only be used as a starting point for further study.

However, for those who can't think beyond the box and are hopelessly fixed on the Right vrs. Left argument, realize you offer little value and often obscures whats necessary to correct the path of this country. The act of stupidity of this magnitude only adds weight to the anchor to sink the vessel. We can no longer entertain silly and unproductive ramblings from those who are too stupid to care. For those who are bright and care, we are losing time and we need your participation in rescuing our Republic from those who's mission is only for themselves.
a reply to: Maluhia

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you have proof...or is that what you are told to believe from FOX news?a reply to: circuitsports

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Obama has been the worst President in the HISTORY of this country. Obama has not made ONE thing better and the amount of money and resources this dead beat President has wasted far exceeds any other President.

You are really showing your ignorance with this post. Obama's federal spending has been the lowest for the past presidents for decades.

Showing ignorance? The reality is, in 230+ years of presidents the US had a total debt of 10 trillion (give or take), it is now at 18 trillion and Obama has two years left. In eight years he will have doubled the national debt. Great job he is doing.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

AWOL Obama vanishes again: Three hours after another American is brutally beheaded, president is whisked away from the White House – without finding time to say a single word about it

CNN's Christiane Amanpour seemed out of patience on Tuesday.

'You say "stay tuned," she snapped at McGurk, 'but in the meantime ISIS is busy beheading our colleagues, threatening more of them, massacring people on the ground and conducting the kind of brutality that we haven't seen in a long, long time.'

He's at it again...but finally even his groupies are getting frustrated.

www.dailymail.co.uk... trategy-ll-develop.html

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: HauntWok
Opinions, good for them.

I'm sorry for their loss. It always hurts to lose a child.

I love how the right thinks Obama is only on vacation, or golfing.

Right wing media never reports things accurately.

www.politifact.com...

It blows me away that there are still people who think in terms of "right wing'/'left wing'

With no disrespect,

WAKE UP.

I agree, both left and right are guilty of running this country into the ground. Politicians are greedy, deceitful, self centered power hungry gluttons. The problem is the two party system, they have too much money and clout, independents are at serious odds winning any election because we the people are brain washed into picking "sides". Nothing is black and white, no issue has only one solution....unless you a dem or repub! Politicians SHOULD NEVER serve the government for more than four years, lobbying should be illegal, any request for any funds or favors should be done in public in front of all congress. What a sick system we have become.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Well...who keeps saying we should cut taxes? We have no money, let's force ourselves to make less money!

We can't cut our way out of debt, when I start hearing 'conservatives' demanding higher taxation and closing loopholes, maybe you can make an argument. Right now though, I think there's at least 530 other people in the country who should be sharing the debt responsibility. Not just dropping it all on one man with a pen.

A man who's done more to cut government spending than any of his predecessors, save for a few guys from the 19th century.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Excuse me for being rude.

But we don't all effing think the same! When I talk about right/left, I am talking about the damn people, not the government! Pull your head out of your ass and wake up yourself.

We get it! Those at the top are two sides of the same coin.

But we the people do run the wide range of the political spectrum. We don't think the same on the issues. And that's who I was talking about.

So take your condescending WAKE UP, and (insert euphemism of your choice here)

You did make a statement that the right media does not report accurately, it actually made me laugh because the left media doesn't report anything deemed negative to Obama. The white house is full of direct connections to the media i.e. Ben Rhodes brother of CBS president, hell, Obama just went to a wedding last week for someone in his administration who married into MSNBC haha. The feds basically have full control of the MSM (except Fox). Those pesky little do good politicians sure can play dirty.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Right wing media DOESN'T report accurately, yes, it's the same with the left too. But if you are going to use right wing media to try and put the truth out there, they can't be straight up lying all the time.

Take FOX News. Most of the programming on that network is opinion shows, the actual news is infinitesimal to the plethora of "infotainment" shows they broadcast.

You are more likely to get an agenda, then you are facts.

Me, i go with AP and Reuters as my primary news choice. I have them subscribed to on YouTube and i regularly check their sites. Better than agenda driven news like FOX or MSNBC.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I feel for them.Sadly,they are under the delusion that any US President actually is The CINC when it's not the case.You can change the skin color of the puppet but the puppetmasters remain the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I know the anti bush crowd will say Obama didn't start the fire

Neither did GW because they have been killing each other BEHEADING each other long before GW came around.

Long before this nation was ever created.

The Entire Middle East is still living in the dark ages.

All of western civilization is a threat to them over there.

See we have that separation of church, and state over here, and that is something they can't stand.

If Obama, and his supporters would treat those people over in the MIDDLE east clinging to their guns, and religion with the same contempt, mockery, and guile.

Maybe things would change.

But that is never going to happen the only enemies of the state the current Obama administration see is the 'right wingers' in this country.

When was the separation of Church and State ?? You are surely delusional, everything going on , on this planet has to do with one religion or another, not a dam thing is separated at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You know why Obama is a bigger disappointment than Bush, we expected nothing from a guy that seemed to steal an election, and we got nothing in return. But for Obama we had such hopes and dreams, the world did, not just America.
And what did the world get, more of the same. I expected Obama to earn his Nobel Peace prize by the end of his 8 year tenure. So far I see nothing to show for. I am convinced had Romney Or McCain won we would be in the same place.

America is just a lose/lose Corporatocracy now.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is what happeneds when People dont know the dirfference between fighting for whats in the best interest of the United States and what is moraly right.

The US phillosophy is to dived and concqure. People should think about this for a minut.

In the Ukraine People have the notion that Putin started it all and that Putin is the bad guy.

But do you see the phillosophy of the United States in the Ukraine conflict? Do you see the phillosophy of divide and concqure?

In the middle east the mess have been going on for many decades so its much harder to spot the divide and concqure phillosophy. But its there if you look. And the US/UK are smack in the middle of it.

Before People start krying about their loved once, they should think hard about what they have been a part of, because we are all a part of it. The sad part is that we lose loved once because we are been fooled to support the phillosophy.

The irony is that it seams like we still are fooled and want more decisive action that will lead to more Deaths.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: squittles

I was equally as disgusted with Cindy Sheehan honestly.. I was not a member of ATS at the time but I would be posting the same things about her as I am in this thread. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: govmule

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Obama has been the worst President in the HISTORY of this country. Obama has not made ONE thing better and the amount of money and resources this dead beat President has wasted far exceeds any other President.

You are really showing your ignorance with this post. Obama's federal spending has been the lowest for the past presidents for decades.

Showing ignorance? The reality is, in 230+ years of presidents the US had a total debt of 10 trillion (give or take), it is now at 18 trillion and Obama has two years left. In eight years he will have doubled the national debt. Great job he is doing.

Are you ignorant of the difference between national debt and federal spending or are you just obscuring the facts to suit your narrative? Federal spending is the amount the federal government spends on a yearly basis... the object in the end is to spend as close to or less than you take in. Obama is doing quite well at this and spends less on an annual basis than his predecessors. The national debt includes things such as interest on the existing national debt as well as any overages in annual spending..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
You know why Obama is a bigger disappointment than Bush, we expected nothing from a guy that seemed to steal an election, and we got nothing in return. But for Obama we had such hopes and dreams, the world did, not just America.
And what did the world get, more of the same. I expected Obama to earn his Nobel Peace prize by the end of his 8 year tenure. So far I see nothing to show for. I am convinced had Romney Or McCain won we would be in the same place.

America is just a lose/lose Corporatocracy now.

Honestly I consider myself a liberal independent.. I am not an Obama boot-licker who thinks he can do no wrong but the prospect of where we would be in these struggles with Ukraine and ISIS if we had Romney in the Oval Office scares the crap out of me. We would still have Americans being killed in Iraq... we would still have Americans being killed in Afghanistan... we would have Americans being killed in Syria... and we could very well have Americans being killed in Ukraine... the restraint that Obama has shown in his dealings with these international conflicts is honestly what I feel that we need right now ... we have to stop jumping into the middle of other people's conflicts.. unless you are willing to put on a helmet and an M16, I don't think any of us have the right to send our troops anywhere right now..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH
Are you ignorant to the fact that national debt is what will create a bankrupt country? Are you ignorant to the fact that raising taxes to spend more money, and then claim to have a closer than average balanced budget is a fools game? I'm all for raising taxes "if it pays directly to the debt", not for worthless spending on bigger government. I am tired of people like you defending an amateur leader, a man who never sacrificed his own ass to run a business, a man who claims being an attorney and " community organizer" gives him the experience needed to make correct decisions leading, the once was ,most powerful country in the world. Sorry, I don't play the PC game, if crap goes in the pipeline, crap comes out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia The loss of a child no matter the manner is a horrible, horrible thing to endure.The anger, its entitled they are greiving.Hopefully it leads to acceptance.To sacfrifice,i cant imagine the pain.I am sorry for their losses. And very proud of their children.
I cannot help but wonder if maybe the whole smile and wave may not be to send a message,it sounds awful
but "perhaps" he does not want the world to know what he's going to do.Again hopeful.
The showing of not being defeated by the by these actions,while he draws his plans secretly as to what should be done regarding this horror.To show defeat at this moment would surely end unpleasantly.
If this isn't what he's doing ,then something needs to give this closure. Has it been proven(i ask because i am ignorant to some degree) that his vacation time has been actual vacation or is he stratigizng?
Please understand i am in no way defending the actions just hopeful that there is more than meets the eye.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gees, being President or Prime Minister, is the worst job!! No matter what you do people will either love you or hate you..Ahh why would anyone want the worst job?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Obama's been on vacation less than the last guy, (a guy I bet these parents loved), but no one seems to care about that. Naturally I'm sorry for these folks' loss. The death of any US military personell is tragic. What exactly would they like the President to do? Fly to Iraq and start punching people out? Carpet bomb the entire Middle East? The critics of Obama are the ones who give him flack for his Executive Actuions, and then turn araound a bad-mouth him for not doing enough. They're never going to be happy with him, (Gee, I wonder why?). The Pres IS taking action. You see the bombings on the news? You hear about US troops being deployed? I wonder if these parents REALLY wrote to the Pres, or if this story is just another right-wing attempt to drum up support for something that's never going to happen, just like the end of the ACA, the repeal of a woman's right to an abortion, and a Republican ever winning another national election. Stop hating, start helping.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join