It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so excited about becoming a Zombie....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Oh boy, how silly.

Why don't you fly yourself to Africa and get a head start on that zombi thing?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

hahahah silly? You have got to be kidding me?

Have you even looked at the information? Got any idea how serious ebola is?

My point is... might as well embrace it because there is no cure.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Huh? No cure ? So how did those 2 americans cured in Atlanta ?
edit on 27/07/2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

What did they bring into the Country?
A huge risk like that? The strain is mutating and perhaps their strain was an earlier virus that could be treated. Not the latest mutations.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If the ebola virus does pan out... then I guess we can all put our heads between our knees and kiss our bottoms goodbye.

First of all were I capable of doing what you suggest here,,, I would be doing it all the time already.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

The vacuity of this thread is proof.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What did they bring into the Country?

EBOLA! You think that this virus can mutate in less then a month ? A mutation that needs a whole new cure,isn't it ? And that cure doesn't exists so in this way you and some other zombie maniacs can save the world,aren't you ?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

the thing that makes me laugh is that hollywood have been making movies about 'zombies' ... well if you saw some of the victims...they look the same. It is really scary. People rave on about a zombie apocalypse...well when I saw the victims of ebola and also the facts how the virus is mutating and spreading... that confirmed it for me.

My feelings are now that ebola is the zombie/viral apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

well from reading the latest info regarding ebola and the mutations. I wouldn't be so sure either way.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are equating a fictional virus to a real one, and the fact that you embrace the idea is unnerving.

For your own sake you need to ground yourself and not get swept up in a flight of fancy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

well I wouldn't have got swept up into any kind of flight of fancy if I had not seen the pics of ebola victims. Hard to shake some of them out of my mind...

I have only seen one movie about zombies and just noticed the similarities. I have seen and looked after some People with high temperatures so I do know that they can become delusional and even hallucinate.

Bit disappointing to read some of the replies directed at me. Being personally insulted etc.

never mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You should go back to watching "tree house" considering the level of maturity you are displaying here...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe there should be some parental control for this site. Weird, I feel I am reading a conversation of the 10 years old.

People die, they do suffer and have pain and making fun ot it is not FUNNY.. its not pandemic yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry but Neil DeGrasse Tyson has to crush your dreams of a zombie apocalypse

Go to the 1:20 mark.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

The vacuity of this thread is proof.

Modern society is proof of zombies. The internet and increasing reliance on technology proves we're all in some kind of suggestive state where we believe we're unique and informed.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nacirema
Sorry but Neil DeGrasse Tyson has to crush your dreams of a zombie apocalypse

Go to the 1:20 mark.

This Post needs more likes!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know this is in Chit Chat so all is good but I personally believe this thread is insane and in very poor taste.
People are dieing in horrible ways with unfathomable pain involved.
This is not a movie or fodder for a stand up comedian, this is death at its worst and it should be treated as such.

This is one of the most disturbing threads I have ever read here in all my time as a member and a lurker.

I hope the OP does the right thing and has the thread toasted, nothing personal towards the OP just humane thinking on my part.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

TOO MUCH TV

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So you think because this virus is mutating we should embrace it and become zombies. First of all you need to do your homework. Just because a virus mutates does not mean it becomes worse. In it mutations it can become weaker, sparing the host in order to survive. You're fond of looking things up online check that out.

Secondly you see zombies when you look at images of patients with Ebola, how sad. I see human suffering, hardly something to make light of. That is of course if one has even the smallest amount of compassion for their fellow human beings.

Grow up, get a heart and get over the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am someone who has been borderline obsessed with zombies since I was a teenager, and your rationale on this is ridiculous. First of all, ebola patients are still living and suffering. Something considered as a "Zombie Virus" is a disease which reanimates a body after death by taking control of the brain of the deceased and requires no other life functions in the body to be active so no breathing, no eating, no blood flow, no heartbeat in the host and the host only functions on the basest of instincts. Ebola patients still have those life systems, and comparing them to basically a virus in a mindless flesh suit is pretty disturbing. A zombie isn't a zombie because of it's outward appearance. It's seems funny that you have seen a single zombie movie, which is the extent of your knowledge of them apparently, yet you continue to be arrogant and speak as some kind of expert
edit on 31-8-2014 by jumaki15 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join