It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so excited about becoming a Zombie....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If the ebola virus does pan out... then I guess we can all put our heads between our knees and kiss our bottoms goodbye.

The virus causes a high temperature...and the temperature causes issues for the brain (encephalitis)... so the zombie apocalypse might just be coming true.

Compound the vacant eyes from a high temperature (zombie look) with blood seeping out of various orifices, should be a good look.

See you all in Zombie land.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah! Zombie chicks RULE!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
If the ebola virus does pan out... then I guess we can all put our heads between our knees and kiss our bottoms goodbye.

The virus causes a high temperature...and the temperature causes issues for the brain (encephalitis)... so the zombie apocalypse might just be coming true.

Compound the vacant eyes from a high temperature (zombie look) with blood seeping out of various orifices, should be a good look.

See you all in Zombie land.

I hate these posts. EBOLA DOES NOT = ZOOMBIES!

Please!

Put those waking dead DVD's down and join the real world.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

what do People look like when they have a high temperature?

they look like zombies.

I might try and find a video or some medical pics of People with high temperatures.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

what do People look like when they have a high temperature?

they look like zombies.

I might try and find a video or some medical pics of People with high temperatures.

And chocolate looks like crap doest mean it is crap.

A high temperature and delirium is NOT being a zombie. The poor people with Ebola are very much alive and aware of there suffering.

This whole stupid zombie things disrespectful to the thousand dead and to be dead. Not Zombie out of some US drama but DEAD with grieving family's and suffering.

If this was in the joke forum id be happy to humour you. But this is the wrong forum.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

trolololololololol.

you're kidding right?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

well after your first reply I did a search for images relating to encephalitis and I won't post them up ... too distressing.

The temperature causes delirium...it affects the cognitive function...so as the virus spreads through out the brain, the cognitive function is further impaired.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Watching too much Walking Dead or other zombie related movies can lead to conspiracies about any weird disease...This Ebola will dissapear just like A(H1N1) or the spanish flu,I mean no one will panic anymore about this.
So stop preparing for a zombie apocalypse,it will happen when the pigs fly.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Ebola Victims/Health Authority

Do your own searches and you will see some of the victims and what they look like.

(much more available online... scary stuff)

edit on CDT11000000Sun, 31 Aug 2014 11:25:27 -05002527am242 by Thurisaz because: add pic

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

jesus christ.....

So, based on your logic, if someone looks like a zombie, they're a zombie?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Pakd-on-mystery

NO! This is about the ebola pandemic.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So what's your point then?

Ebola infected DO NOT turn into zombies, and there will never ( Let me stress this: N.E.V.E.R.) be a "zombie apokalypse"!

There is absolutely no hard evidence that any virus exists that would/could turn humans into zombies. Wishful thinking buddy...nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pakd-on-mystery

PS: always keep in mind:

Hollywood romantisizes things. IF there ever were a zombie apokalypse (like walking dead) basically noone would survive it....most likely including you and me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They're not zombies at all. But doesn't Ebola cause psychosis and violent behavior in it's later stages for some patients? So I wouldn't say it's Dawn of the Dead.

Loosest connection, maybe 28 Days Later? Bleeding from orifices and acting violent erratic?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

link to image

Shocking images... it isn't a nice way to die... but the way it is spreading and mutating, we all might as well embrace it.
No cure for the latest strain as yet.

edit on CDT11uSun, 31 Aug 2014 11:42:51 -05004251am242 by Thurisaz because: add url

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Heavy bleeding is rare and is usually confined to the gastrointestinal tract. In general, the development of bleeding symptoms often indicates a worse prognosis and this blood loss can result in death. All people infected show some symptoms of circulatory system involvement, including impaired blood clotting. If the infected person does not recover, death due to multiple organ dysfunction syndrome occurs within 7 to 16 days (usually between days 8 and 9) after first symptoms.

(Source: Wikipedia)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think you are grasping at straws OP.

There are a number of viruses that exhibit the same symptoms and can cause the same problem- Meningococcal, Pneumonia, you name it.

There is no science behind zombies, it was only made virulent thanks to titles like Resident Evil.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Illustrated Lecture Notes Ebola

plenty more information at the above url.

more illustrated notes

edit on CDT11uSun, 31 Aug 2014 11:50:38 -05005038am242 by Thurisaz because: add url

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

this is getting ridiculous.....how about some links that actually back up your story? There is not a single word mentioned about zombies...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Personally I find the sanitary conditions of those walls and floor to be more scary. Not that I'm offering to clean them. Just eeew.

a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Ebola Victims/Health Authority

Do your own searches and you will see some of the victims and what they look like.

(much more available online... scary stuff)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join