It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel appropriates West Bank land for possible settlement use

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

The only thing funny is Usuary. These wars are all started because Usuary completely decimated every economy that has ever existed.

Private banking is mathematically impossible. Any economy that allows private banking will fail. We are 17 trillion in dept to the Jewish banking cartels.

These Jews were and are well aware that Usary fails. They don't care because they always in up on top.

In America we can fix this in one election. The founding fathers are quoted as not wanting private banking. The constitution states the US treasury would be responsible for all monies.

Hence federal reserve notes can simply be considered illegal currency and replaced by a new currency. Since the Federal reserve note is backed by nothing, this will have no effect on 99% of the world.

And for that 1%, they can see if someone else wants thier worthless paper. They can figure out how to work for a living. They have done enough stealing of our tax money.

You quote 'Jewish Banking Cartels' however what about Christian Banking Cartels? Are you only against Jews that charge interest??? What about Islamic banking? They don't charge usury but that they do charge fee's that are often in excess of what standard banks charge, is that acceptable to you?

Do you believe that people (Jews in the middle ages) should lend their own money to Kingdoms, Churches, etc., free of charge? Why would they do that? Would you? What about the risks of not being repaid, is it ok to steal? That is what basically all these kingdoms and countries did to the Jews when they decided they did not want to repay loans!

Whilst their are many Jews who are bankers, there are also many Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc., bankers as well! Not all Jews are bankers and not all bankers are Jews, do you understand this or are you just propagating lies and hatred!

Are we supposed to believe that Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, African and Arabian banks are run by Jews??? Stop it!

BTW. Rothschild's were appointed bankers to the Vatican, so follow the money trail and you will see who sets the agenda!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I am beyond positive, that all these separate entities find themselves at the mercy of some errrrrr, beings that from time to time tell all leaders of said tribes, races, soul groups that they are bound to the rules and guidelines inside this free Kingdom.

None of them are free, more than any of us, they just waste time like they always have, hoping for someone strong enough to rip the paradigm of this Universe out of their grasp, while doing everything in any book, to make sure it does not happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Israelis, in the 20th century, occupied a country (Palestine) and slaughtered their natives based on a claim of a tribe that lived there 2000 years ago.

Listen to Israeli Miko Peled putting the facts plain and simple, about the Six Decades of Oppression and Resistance.

edit on 1/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Mike Malloy’s radio show, broadcasted from Atlanta, Georgia.

source

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Enjoyed that

In regards to the whole issue, I've said it all along, if the U.S. and U.K. don't realize the problems Israel is causing and do something, then it's gonna get crazy. Personally I despise the tory government here, they've screwed about for far too long but hopefully it's changing... it has to:

REUTERS - The British government said on Monday it deplored an Israeli decision to appropriate a large swathe of land inside the West Bank, saying the move would seriously damage Israel's international reputation.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

This says a lot about the real terrorists.

source

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

This says a lot about the real terrorists.

source

Wow! He has been dead what over 10 years??? Although he had many followers, I did not know he set policy for Israel or even was elected to office, can you please show me???

This is a bit like David Icke stating a policy and claiming all British people agree and it becomes policy! WTF has this to do with anything???

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well basically, Israel appears to be a completely war obsessed country driven by hatred of those they deem to be less than themselves. A good example of this is their feelings towards Palestinians

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
oh, these next guys are very alive:

Of course you do know about The Plan
Moshe Feiglin

Concentrate” and “exterminate”: Israel parliament deputy speaker’s Gaza genocide plan

please you can contribute on this thread to further discussion on the Genocide matter.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Well basically, Israel appears to be a completely war obsessed country driven by hatred of those they deem to be less than themselves. A good example of this is their feelings towards Palestinians

Really? Have you been to Israel, you speak for all Israeli's do you? What about the Arabs that are Israeli Arabs, that vote, work and contribute to Israeli society?

There is no hate for Israeli's from Palestinians is there??? It's all one way, Israel, Israel, Israel! Can you hear yourself? There are always two sides to every story! If Hamas stopped shooting rockets and attacking Israel, then Israel would have no excuse or reason to attack the Gaza Strip!

Proof is in the pudding, when Hamas doesn't allow rockets being launched at Israel, they live in peace but when they launch their rockets they get hit back hard! Yes it is disproportionate, that is war!

If someone attacks you what do you do, hit back with all you got until they stop!

Not to get derailed from topic, Israel has appropriated this West Bank Land, as Abbas is about declare Palestinian independence and Israel is preparing for the final land swap to set the borders hopefully leading to some form of peace and security for both!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

oh, these next guys are very alive:

Of course you do know about The Plan
Moshe Feiglin

Concentrate” and “exterminate”: Israel parliament deputy speaker’s Gaza genocide plan

please you can contribute on this thread to further discussion on the Genocide matter.

Nope, I don't know him or care about him! I am not Israeli, I am a Brit and I live in Thailand! What I do know is that again, this guy may have ideas of his own but the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him and he does not set policy (Thank God) for the country!

David Icke was a political leader of the Green Party once but whilst he had his own manifesto and agenda it did not mean he set policy for the UK did it???

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

All you need to know is the Talmud. The Talmud not the OT, tells the Jews that they are God's only choosen people and that they are to make slaves out of all the nations, to make way for the warrior king that they are waiting for.

They missed the fact that they were saved from slavery, and that God told them to treat the Alien, any non Jew, like family when they came to Jewish land.

If they would have believed Moses, to spread love to the non believer, then they would have believed Christ.
edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

Really? Have you been to Israel, you speak for all Israeli's do you? What about the Arabs that are Israeli Arabs, that vote, work and contribute to Israeli society?

There is no hate for Israeli's from Palestinians is there??? It's all one way, Israel, Israel, Israel! Can you hear yourself? There are always two sides to every story! If Hamas stopped shooting rockets and attacking Israel, then Israel would have no excuse or reason to attack the Gaza Strip!

Proof is in the pudding, when Hamas doesn't allow rockets being launched at Israel, they live in peace but when they launch their rockets they get hit back hard! Yes it is disproportionate, that is war!

If someone attacks you what do you do, hit back with all you got until they stop!

Not to get derailed from topic, Israel has appropriated this West Bank Land, as Abbas is about declare Palestinian independence and Israel is preparing for the final land swap to set the borders hopefully leading to some form of peace and security for both!

I never said all Israelis are filled with hate, in fact I know they're not

Israel is in breach of numerous international laws, the world knows it, I know it and you can stop with the Hamas rhetoric, it's a lie and this isn't a war.

Nope, I don't know him or care about him! I am not Israeli, I am a Brit and I live in Thailand! What I do know is that again, this guy may have ideas of his own but the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him and he does not set policy (Thank God) for the country!

Sorry but you are ignorant of what has been happening and still is in regards to the conflict and if you had been, then you'd know about the polls regarding the overwhelming support for the IDF by Israelis.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

All you need to know is the Talmud. The Talmud not the OT, tells the Jews that they are God's only choosen people and that they are to make slaves out of all the nations, to make way for the warrior king that they are waiting for.

They missed the fact that they were saved from slavery, and that God told them to treat the Alien, any non Jew, like family when they came to Jewish land.

If they would have believed Moses, to spread love to the non believer, then they would have believed Christ.

Yes but then all Jews would have to follow the Talmud but unfortunately for you and 'Jew Haters' like you who spread this hate driven propaganda (which is misinterpreted and abused purposely) the vast majority of Jews follow the LAW AKA THE TORAH! The very same Torah that Jesus/Yeshua followed!

I have never heard Jews say they were Gods Chosen (they truly wish they weren't) however, I see it quoted several times a day by the Jew haters on ATS! Way to go - DENY IGNORANCE! Apparently NOT!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmmonSeth
Israel having a settlement in its own land? God the horror.

Muslims brutally stole the Israelites land from them. They have it back and want to keep it that way and use it for peaceful habitation.

Deal with it. It won't stop or change. They were abused for hundreds of year's and constantly subjected to unbelievable human atrocities. They aren't going to put up with it now they actually have the power to live their own lives!

You realize this was the same argument Hitler used for his vision of the German Empire right? LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

when you say this:

Really? Have you been to Israel, you speak for all Israeli's do you?

and then this:

I am not Israeli, I am a Brit and I live in Thailand! (..), this guy may have ideas of his own but the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him

you are in full contradiction.

I will leave you with this last vid, that fully replies to your insinuations and questions on this post: a reply to: Hongkongphooey

95 percent of Jewish Israelis support the Gaza war

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes but then all Jews would have to follow the Talmud but unfortunately for you and 'Jew Haters' like you who spread this hate driven propaganda (which is misinterpreted and abused purposely) the vast majority of Jews follow the LAW AKA THE TORAH! The very same Torah that Jesus/Yeshua followed!

I have never heard Jews say they were Gods Chosen (they truly wish they weren't) however, I see it quoted several times a day by the Jew haters on ATS! Way to go - DENY IGNORANCE! Apparently NOT!

Um, I didn't write the Talmud. Jews did. Some Jews believe it, and they are in charge in Israel.

Some Christians follow westborough church.

Some Muslims follow the Hadith and ISIS

I am not antisemitic as you claim.

I am anti-Zionism. And the ones who are calling the shots in Israel are Zionist Jews who follow the Talmud. Just listen to the words that actually come out of thier mouths, when they talk about the Palestinians.

They are the KKK of the middle east. Except they are organized, have money, and an impressive military.

I believe in Moses as do most Jews. Attacking Zionism is not antisemitic, as a matter of fact it should be considered the opposite. I support any religion that is for peace.

Zionism leads only to war.

Jews, Christians, Muslims, all have extremist that claim God's choosen. So to say the idea doesn't exist is foolish.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I never said all Israelis are filled with hate, in fact I know they're not

Israel is in breach of numerous international laws, the world knows it, I know it and you can stop with the Hamas rhetoric, it's a lie and this isn't a war.

Sorry but you are ignorant of what has been happening and still is in regards to the conflict and if you had been, then you'd know about the polls regarding the overwhelming support for the IDF by Israelis.

Wow, talk about twisting things! Do you know why the IDF has overwhelming support from Israeli people??? Because they want the rockets to stop once and for all, they just want to live their lives without fear and not having to run to bomb shelters several times a day and night! They support the IDF because they are not the evil devil worshiping maniacs that the Jew Haters here on ATS make out, but they are their sons, daughters, lovers, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends and relatives.

They are reservist Doctors, Dentists, Tailors, Shopkeepers, Roadsweepers, Engineers, Students, Laborers, Nurses, Architects, office workers, waiters, waitresses, cooks and cleaners! Every day common people that you will find in your own cities and towns. They would rather NOT do army service but what choice do they have when they are surrounded by so much hatred and ignorance from people overseas who know nothing of the lives or what they face every day!

I may dismiss Israeli facists who state that they should wipe out the Palestinians because Israeli society does not take them seriously, that does not make me ignorant of the situation. I have spend a lot of time in the Middle East working in both Arab countries and Israel. I have spent time with Palestinians in the West Bank and have a better understanding, clarity and compassion of the situation than you will ever realise! Yet you sit in your arm chair spreading hatred and twisting facts to suit your Jew Hating Agenda! Deny Ignorance? Some chance with people like you!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

when you say this:

Really? Have you been to Israel, you speak for all Israeli's do you?

and then this:

I am not Israeli, I am a Brit and I live in Thailand! (..), this guy may have ideas of his own but the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him

you are in full contradiction.

I will leave you with this last vid, that fully replies to your insinuations and questions on this post: a reply to: Hongkongphooey

95 percent of Jewish Israelis support the Gaza war

My God, you are really ignorant if you cannot understand that I am a Brit who has lived and worked in several countries and currently now reside in Asia? And you call me full of contradictions? I have a word for people like you but I will just be polite and say try understanding that not all people live and die in the same place! Some of us love to travel and experience and understand different cultures, can you understand that?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No one is claiming the peaceful Jews living in Israel are a problem.

Just like no one should claim the peaceful Christians living in the USA are a problem.

The problem is Zionists leadership in Israel that is being supported by the American taxpayer.

The men in charge support the 1%, who seek total world domination. Most of us our simple, hard working, peaceful people, regardless of religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join