It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel appropriates West Bank land for possible settlement use

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

wow, that's a polite thing to call me an ignorant. you keep on giving you credit.

let's me "explain" what I said, cause you didn't get it for someone so smart and traveled.

When you said (with your rhetorical question) that member Zcustosmorum didn't speak for all Israeli's, you immediately spoke for them: "the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him." - This is the contradiction: because he can't speak for them but you do. I leave there for you.
edit on 1/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

wow, that's a polite thing to call me an ignorant. you keep on giving you credit.

let's me "explain" what I said, cause you didn't get it for someone so smart and traveled.

When you said (with your rhetorical question) that member Zcustosmorum didn't speak for all Israeli's, you immediately spoke for them: "the majority of Israeli's don't agree with him." - This is the contradiction: because he can't speak for them but you do. I leave there for you.

Voyager2, I apologise if I have offended you, these topics incite much hatred and not so much debate! No, I do not claim to speak for anybody but I do know that those who claim that the Israeli's need to wipe out the Palestinians are not taken seriously in Israel and the polling at voting stations, prove this! Otherwise Israel would have wiped out the Palestinians yonks ago, they have not and in fact the Palestinian population is growing!

What I have a problem with is people taking a facist hater who is inciting mass murder being represented as ALL Israeli's! Can you understand that? Without twisting the logic?

There is enough hatred on here without creating more! Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

Voyager2, I apologise if I have offended you, these topics incite much hatred and not so much debate! No, I do not claim to speak for anybody but I do know that those who claim that the Israeli's need to wipe out the Palestinians are not taken seriously in Israel and the polling at voting stations, prove this! Otherwise Israel would have wiped out the Palestinians yonks ago, they have not and in fact the Palestinian population is growing!

What I have a problem with is people taking a facist hater who is inciting mass murder being represented as ALL Israeli's! Can you understand that? Without twisting the logic?

Where exactly are you seeing hatred on my thread mate?

And just to make you aware, Palestinians didn't attack Israel first, if you look at maps of the area, you may see that the West Bank is shrinking and strangely Israel seems to be growing, don't you find that strange?

Maybe you outta go brush up a bit on the topic before saying anything, here's a site for you:

ifamericansknew.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And just to make you aware, Palestinians didn't attack Israel first, if you look at maps of the area, you may see that the West Bank is shrinking and strangely Israel seems to be growing, don't you find that strange?

Maybe you outta go brush up a bit on the topic before saying anything, here's a site for you:

ifamericansknew.org...

Really, you really think you can teach me about a place you've never been too and I have spent alot of time in? Where am I seeing hatred? Wow, I guess it doesn't count when it;s aimed at Jews does it?

BTW, Israel won the West Bank in war, they gave it back when they did not have too! Yes I agree Israel appropriating more land is wrong but as I have stated earlier, it is just a negotiating ploy, Palestine will get the land back when negotiating borders and peace!

I am going to bed now, it's past 1 am here and I am tired, good night!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How long has the fictional character, Moses, been dead for? Yet, his ghost still lives on.

That was a really transparent attempt to deflect from the content.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

ifamericansknew.org...

Really, you really think you can teach me about a place you've never been too and I have spent alot of time in? Where am I seeing hatred? Wow, I guess it doesn't count when it;s aimed at Jews does it?

BTW, Israel won the West Bank in war, they gave it back when they did not have too! Yes I agree Israel appropriating more land is wrong but as I have stated earlier, it is just a negotiating ploy, Palestine will get the land back when negotiating borders and peace!

I am going to bed now, it's past 1 am here and I am tired, good night!

I'm not sure where you're getting your information from but it seems to be inaccurate:

Israel won the West Bank in war, they gave it back when they did not have too! Yes I agree Israel appropriating more land is wrong but as I have stated earlier, it is just a negotiating ploy, Palestine will get the land back when negotiating borders and peace!

Care to share your source? As an occupying force it isn't Israels land to take, let alone build settlements on, if you'd bothered to read earlier posts you'd know this. And I repeat again, Israel are in breach of numerous international laws, including human rights violations.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

How long has the fictional character, Moses, been dead for? Yet, his ghost still lives on.

That was a really transparent attempt to deflect from the content.

Er sorry? I think you have me confused??? I wasn't the one who brought up Moses??? I haven't even discussed Moses! Check who your replying to please, I need to get some sleep! Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You made a claim the man was dead in that book, and has no influence dead. Another book, still influences the mentality of that state today. A Man named Moses, who was fictional to begin with. One, who if you believe that fairy tale, has been dead for far far longer.

Your logic in said claim is broken. I'm unimpressed.

Sleep well.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Do you mean this kind of money?

Naw, it couldn't be that. It is always the gentiles misunderstandings and fault. They just don't understand.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: AmmonSeth
Israel having a settlement in its own land? God the horror.

Muslims brutally stole the Israelites land from them. They have it back and want to keep it that way and use it for peaceful habitation.

Deal with it. It won't stop or change. They were abused for hundreds of year's and constantly subjected to unbelievable human atrocities. They aren't going to put up with it now they actually have the power to live their own lives!

If Israel has been abused for hundreds of years, the proper thought should be: why is it always them?
Maybe they keep doing things to dis-ingratiate themselves…

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy

Continued...

Couldn't possibly have been because all these regions borrowed money from Jews and had to pay it back, could it? Jew Hating existed as much then through ignorance as it does today! You should not perpetrate that here, when we try to DENY IGNORANCE!

Jew's because of fear were excluded from practising many trades in Europe but were welcomed to make loans to Churches, Kingdoms, Businesses, Earl's, Dukes, etc., things were great whilst loans were being made, the problem always started when repayments were due! Funny that, don't you think???

Yeah, all those countries just defaulted on their debt and decided to kick them out. I hope you don't believe that. Because that's ridiculous.

The truth is that it is for every reason we see today. Calculated subversion through deception.

AAC

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You gotta love those Israelis, they don't even hide the fact they will exterminate Palestinians and build greater Israel on their dead bodies.

Israel is a straight shooter, they admit they are the devil and they act like it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't understand something about people today...
War has been fought since before recorded history, borders have been changed because of these wars. Yet some how in the recent passed people seem to think that all borders should remain the same.
Combat should only ever have but to reasons, to make reparations for some slight, or for the betterment of the peoples by claiming new land.
I am honestly tired of seeing how stale and comfortable countries have become today. I say to the victor goes the spoils.
edit on -05:00am09930America/Chicago02Septemberam2014-09-02T04:09:32-05:00 by PaintedFaces because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Jews have a right to the land? You believe in a fairy tale if you think modern jews come from the people talked about in that ancient story book. Even if they did that's never been an ok reason to invade another country before. I'm allowed to say that I find them to be a deceptive, inhumane, ans despicable group of individuals. People wouldn't object to someone saying that about Isis, but I bet there is quite the hissy fit when I say it about zionists.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PaintedFaces

You're serious? In a world full of nuclear weapons you want more aggression and military expansion because you're bored of countries the way they are?
Do you even think before saying things like that?
edit on 2-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Here's the land grab, on a map:

The new declaration will allow to expand the settlement even further, it is possible that the current announcement will connect Gva'ot to the Green Line.

Unprecedented land confiscation of 4,000 dunams near Bethlehem

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Bible prophecy coming true...O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Wow.... Sure. Bible prophecy. And why, o why, would all the world conspire against Isreal for no reason? If they are so afraid of this happening, stop murdering children on a daily basis. That should help.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Ooooh, big scary words, sorry but this thread is fact based and quoting from a book of fiction does not add anything to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Adds a bit of humor for me, to think some people get so worked up about nonsense. It's no better than a cult, hell it IS a cult.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

You made a claim the man was dead in that book, and has no influence dead. Another book, still influences the mentality of that state today. A Man named Moses, who was fictional to begin with. One, who if you believe that fairy tale, has been dead for far far longer.

Your logic in said claim is broken. I'm unimpressed.

Sleep well.

Again, sorry you need to reread the thread, I said no such thing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join