It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel appropriates West Bank land for possible settlement use

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmonSeth

Roman Legion X may have something else to say about that. Those so called brutal Muslims didn't even exist then.

Besides, didn't Joshua steal the Cannanites land first when ya get down to it? If you believe that whole Torah myth thing, who stole it from whom first via military conquest? Who inhabited Jericho?

Your myth is broken. It is fiction. The Geneva Conventions on the other hand, are not.

They have no more claim to that land as Greece using the conquests of Alexander the Great as a title deed.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Might be time to reevaluate some history of banking in the court of public opinion. Namely around 1933, and a nation who will remain nameless.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
And where is ISIS? Palestine is at least 90% Muslim, no?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
And where is ISIS? Palestine is at least 90% Muslim, no?

They're a little busy right now killing other Muslims.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: AmmonSeth
Israel having a settlement in its own land? God the horror.

Muslims brutally stole the Israelites land from them. They have it back and want to keep it that way and use it for peaceful habitation.

Deal with it. It won't stop or change. They were abused for hundreds of year's and constantly subjected to unbelievable human atrocities. They aren't going to put up with it now they actually have the power to live their own lives!

This is not Israeli land it belongs to Palestine maybe you missed the word occupied. Unless the Romans were Muslim the Muslims didn't steal that land from them because Christians and Muslims have been fighting over that part of the land for centuries. What happened to them in the past is no excuse to let them break the law the UN should go in and remove every Israeli citizen from the West Bank and ship them off to Israel.

I agree with you completely. Unless of course, the USA wants to give the land back to the Native Americans, or Australia given back to the Aborigines, or British Africa given back to the Africans.

Why Do the Jews have rights to land they lost over 2000 yeas ago to Rome, when we don't give back land stole 200 years ago.

If we are fulfilling prophesy then we should give the USA back to the Native Americans, since they have a prophecy that claims as much.

This is all BS.
edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

Muslims brutally stole the Israelites land from them. They have it back and want to keep it that way and use it for peaceful habitation.

Deal with it. It won't stop or change. They were abused for hundreds of year's and constantly subjected to unbelievable human atrocities. They aren't going to put up with it now they actually have the power to live their own lives!

This is not Israeli land it belongs to Palestine maybe you missed the word occupied. Unless the Romans were Muslim the Muslims didn't steal that land from them because Christians and Muslims have been fighting over that part of the land for centuries. What happened to them in the past is no excuse to let them break the law the UN should go in and remove every Israeli citizen from the West Bank and ship them off to Israel.

I agree with you completely. Unless of course, the USA wants to give the land back to the Native Americans, or Australia given back to the Aborigines, or British Africa given back to the Africans.

Why Do the Jews have rights to land they lost over 2000 yeas ago to Rome, when we don't give back land stole 200 years ago.

If we are fulfilling prophesy then we should give the USA back to the Native Americans, since they have a prophecy that claims as much.

This is all BS.

What is the big difference between what Israel is doing now and America did back then? Something called international law. Now it is illegal to annex land by force back then it wasn't. So sorry using the old America did it so why can't Israel complaint doesn't hold water.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

This is all BS.

What is the big difference between what Israel is doing now and America did back then? Something called international law. Now it is illegal to annex land by force back then it wasn't. So sorry using the old America did it so why can't Israel complaint doesn't hold water.

Are you seriously trying to use history to justify what Israel is and has been doing in the West Bank/Gaza?

So in your view, wiping out people of a different race/religion is ok, in that case you must think what the Nazis done to Jewish people was ok too then. Some sick, twisted logic you got going on.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Its terribly funny to me that your opinion would have angered me and possibly derailed a good thread. Today I just laugh.

The propaganda techniques, the trolling, are worn out. Time for a new playbook. The world is sick of the Israeli playbook. The veneer has worn through.

Human beings want peace. Israeli stands for death. Their days are numbered.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thieves and murderers.
/
The CIA say 20 years
I say 10.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

World War 2 answered that question. International law, was formed to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.

You argue from the wrong century. It is 2014, not 1800. What is binding now, is that same international law that has Israel's signature of agreement on it.

Nice attempt at a red herring though.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A reply to: Not Authorized
a reply to: buster2010

Did the Native Americans or the Aborigines agree to said international law? Or was this only discussed by wealthy elite, who really have no concern for the law? They write them and change them on a whim.

If not I think thier claim is still valid. If I steal your house then write a law claiming it's mine. It doesn't change the fact that I stole it from you.

Stealing was just as wrong 1000 years so as it is today. Do we need an international law to tell us this?

You can't justify the past by saying thier was no written law.

Personally I think we need to pay some serious attention to everyone who has been suppressed by European colonization. Its time we start righting our wrongs.

Native Americans and Aborigines, people who lived with the planet, who would have never built a parking lot over paradise. I think it's time to elevate the civilized ones who realized you couldn't build heaven, and saw clearly it was within you.

Oh thier was no law to protect the Native Americans, so nevermind? Is that what you are saying?
edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

This is all BS.

Are you seriously trying to use history to justify what Israel is and has been doing in the West Bank/Gaza?

So in your view, wiping out people of a different race/religion is ok, in that case you must think what the Nazis done to Jewish people was ok too then. Some sick, twisted logic you got going on.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh thier was no law to protect the Native Americans, so nevermind? Is that what you are saying?

No just there is no way to change something that happened centuries ago. You are using the same old argument that Israeli supporters use.

Did the Native Americans or the Aborigines agree to said international law?

The Native Americans are part of America and the Aborigines are part of Australia and those nations did agree to that law. They didn't go around asking each and every person if they agreed with the law just that nations government.

Stealing was just as wrong 1000 years so as it is today. Do we need an international law to tell us this?

Apparently so but Israel just ignores it and has been for decades while the world just stands by and does nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Israel and the USA are the biggest violators of International law and crime against humanity. I wish all countries would refuse trade, travel or anything to these countries. It's probably the only option they have.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Which, was a sad chapter in history as well. I do not think you would find any educated person disagree that colonization was wrong, on many levels.

But that is not the subject. This just 2014. This is about violating current international law. I thought we were beyond this behavior collectively.

You really are comparing apples to oranges. That was a different world then. The fastest form of communication was horseback. Today, the speed of light. It is not as easy to hide such behavior anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like Obama isn't too happy with this move.
Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke

"We urge the government of Israel to reverse this decision,” a State Department official said in Washington, calling the move "counterproductive" to efforts to achieve a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.

If Obama wants Israel to toe the line all he has to do is cut them off no more money and weapons. When Israel's cash is threatened that is when Israel starts paying attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

If Israel has been abused for hundreds of years, the proper thought should be: why is it always them?
Maybe they keep doing things to dis-ingratiate themselves…

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy

Continued...

Couldn't possibly have been because all these regions borrowed money from Jews and had to pay it back, could it? Jew Hating existed as much then through ignorance as it does today! You should not perpetrate that here, when we try to DENY IGNORANCE!

Jew's because of fear were excluded from practising many trades in Europe but were welcomed to make loans to Churches, Kingdoms, Businesses, Earl's, Dukes, etc., things were great whilst loans were being made, the problem always started when repayments were due! Funny that, don't you think???

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Looks like Obama isn't too happy with this move.
Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke

"We urge the government of Israel to reverse this decision,” a State Department official said in Washington, calling the move "counterproductive" to efforts to achieve a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.

If Obama wants Israel to toe the line all he has to do is cut them off no more money and weapons. When Israel's cash is threatened that is when Israel starts paying attention.

I think you'll find this is a direct response to Abbas announcing that he will create a Palestinian State, it is just Israel playing politics! I don't agree with what they are doing in this case because they are antagonising the situation however, I think they are just positioning themselves for land swaps later on!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hey I'm related to some kind of Native American tribe... I forget which one it was but you know they lived all over North America...

So... I think I'll show up at your place within a few days and reclaim my heritage. When I get there you better get off of my land or I'll raise hell. After all, it's belonged to my people since before any European even set foot on this continent. You're a terrorist enemy invader that holocausted my people and you don't deserve to even look at my property.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

The only thing funny is Usuary. These wars are all started because Usuary completely decimated every economy that has ever existed.

Private banking is mathematically impossible. Any economy that allows private banking will fail. We are 17 trillion in dept to the Jewish banking cartels.

These Jews were and are well aware that Usary fails. They don't care because they always in up on top.

In America we can fix this in one election. The founding fathers are quoted as not wanting private banking. The constitution states the US treasury would be responsible for all monies.

Hence federal reserve notes can simply be considered illegal currency and replaced by a new currency. Since the Federal reserve note is backed by nothing, this will have no effect on 99% of the world.

And for that 1%, they can see if someone else wants thier worthless paper. They can figure out how to work for a living. They have done enough stealing of our tax money.

edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join