It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO funded both sides of every problem in the middle east

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have been thinking a lot about the NWO recently and something rather amusing occurred to me. Not that what is happening in the world is amusing, please don't think that is what I am saying.

What is amusing is the plan that started the NWO is the same plan that doomed them from the start.

Part 1, create private bank to steal massive amounts of tax payer money to fund the takeover. Fed Reserve.

Part 2 take control over as much of the world's commodities as possible by using the stolen tax money.

Corporate farms and private energy companies. Set fixed prices on commodities to ensure over half the world is too poor to consume more than basic resources. This path would continue until everyone who isn't born privileged will have nothing more than basic necessities. Food, water, shelter.

Part 3 create a stock market that will the allow the elite to buy at least half of all corporations and by fear force thier policies on the world.

Do you think Mark Zuckerberg turned Facebook into the political tool it has become? Do you think Mark was the one sitting there saying let's do an experiment to see ho much control we can have over someone simply by deciding what they view? Mark was a kid who wanted to socialize, a genius, not an evil genius.

Part 4. Supress any technology that goes against our plan.

It is part 4 where the humor comes in. By suppressing clean, renewable energy they created an Islamic state that has control over massive amounts of oil. Providing nearly unlimited wealth for anyone in charge.

If the NWO elite would have shifted the world to clean renewable energy, the middle east would be a dessert, with little to no resources for the world to exploit.

They could have owned and developed all the technology, since they bought all the patents, and still been the only ones to profit off of energy production.

In thier lust for money they saw oil as black gold. The black gold that enlightened thier eyes to darkness and greed has been the same thing that has prevented total control of the middle east.

I find it amusing how they funded both sides of the war by suppressing clean energy allowing the leaders to have massive wealth, and funding the rebels with weapons.

It is nice to see the NWO taking responsibility for Global warming. After all they are the ones who suppressed technology, and they are the ones who claim global warming is man made. Funny how they always end up pointing the finger at themselves.

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

It is nice to see the NWO taking responsibility for Global warming. After all they are the ones who suppressed technology, and they are the ones who claim global warming is man made. Funny how they always end up pointing the finger at themselves.

They are not really addressing Climate Change though! They are using it to syphon MORE money off of the already poor and middle class (what's left of them) by saying paying a "carbon tax" to THEM, will solve the problem!

See a problem with that?

When was the last time ANY government solved a problem by creating new taxes?

Personally I think "Global Poisoning" would be a much more admirable cause to take up than trying to convince people that weather only changes because of the activity of humans!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is profit to be made at war, especially when a certain countries tax code essentially lets the middle class cover all the overhead of war while those with oligarchy get wealthy off the tools of war and property/assets they seize from those 'terrorist'.

It is a sick sad world.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They are not really addressing Climate Change though! They are using it to syphon MORE money off of the already poor and middle class (what's left of them) by saying paying a "carbon tax" to THEM, will solve the problem!

See a problem with that?

When was the last time ANY government solved a problem by creating new taxes?

Personally I think "Global Poisoning" would be a much more admirable cause to take up than trying to convince people that weather only changes because of the activity of humans!

I agree, I posted in a different thread that we need to make he shareholders of the energy companies pay, and leave the taxpayer alone. it's insane how the elite use any means possible to justify lowering our standard of living. Technology is improving while I watch my quality of life deteriorate.

How did any moron think increased technology should lead to a decrease in quality of life?

WTF, does anyone in charge ever actually think??? Do they have any brain, or are they so brainwashed by money and greed that it impossible for them to see anything?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
WTF, does anyone in charge ever actually think??? Do they have any brain, or are they so brainwashed by money and greed that it impossible for them to see anything?

One has to realize this is a satanic cult we're talking about here.

They are more interested in blood than they are money.

Once you bring that into perspective, things actually start to make a little sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I am more into God than the Illuminati so I don't care about their problems.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious to me you DO care or you wouldn't have asked the question...

originally posted by: sacgamer25
WTF, does anyone in charge ever actually think???

And BTW, your welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you,

And I only care as much as I need to know. But yes I care very much about humanity.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You meant Agent Zuckerberg didn't You? Remember the farcebook™ IPO when the biggest IPO in the history of mankind and the computer goes down for 18 minutes?? Do You also recall that J.P.Morgan™ under-reported their losses by $5B (London Whale debacle) and then went next door to Morgan-Stanley™ and got that $$ back and a lot more $$$?

Then Agent Zuck surprises everyone and gets married the next day.. He banked $100M Yet, gets married in Ca. where it is a 50/50 State so if/when ThePeople discover this FRAUD then they can only extract $50M because the new Mrs. Zuckerberg (also an Agent) is entitled to HALF the $$$. With the divorce rate approaching 54% why would anyone get married in Ca.?

Remember the "Obama Phone" ? That was "on the level" too huh? I think You'll find a GREAT MAJORITY of the NSA™ seine netted those who signed the contract to "provide or participate" How many do You think read the contract?

So "NO" I don't think Agent Zuckerberg turned farcebook™ into a political tool. I think His supervisors had planned an information gathering device in which folks would be so willing to "share" they'd provide the Gov't. the ammo it needs to cut them off at the knee.....

What is the product on farcebook™? YOU ARE. The info You willingly "share" I'd opine the 'readers' really enjoy the 2nd Amendment fans when they type words to the effect: "They're never getting My guns" Now they know You have guns, see now? A pizza parlor opens up down the street, what is the first thing they do? They PURCHASE "likes" from companies that go through profiles and make new profiles.. Your face, Your friend's name, Your cousin's job, etc...

namaste

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

It's possible. I can't provide links or proof but here is what I remember.

I remember a happy Mark Zuckerburg, a young guy who started a more mature social network to rival MySpace.

It wasn't until Facebook became big that Zuckerburg went from a laid back kid to a high strung, high anxiety man.

Something happened to him, and I believe someone knows something about him, and what they hold over him they use to control him, much like they do everyone else who is on the NWO payroll.

And I don't believe this paranoia is due to being insanely rich.

edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

join