It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identification of Two Groups of Humans - The Coming New Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah.. I came here thinking this was going to be an interesting psychology thread and I got religious.. stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah.. I came here thinking this was going to be an interesting psychology thread and I got religious.. stuff.

I can't imagine how that could have happened in the "Religion, Faith, and Theology" Forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

But if what you say is unintelligible or otherwise doesn't stand up to scrutiny then i think putting your ideas under the spotlight is still the best course of action. make you explain it over and over until it starts making sense.

Thank you for denying ignorance..you are correct.When someone makes "incredulous" claims there should be a semblance of reason to them when there isn't they need to be called to the mat as you have been doing.I applaud you for even attempting because it is a futile cause.This poster is stone cold deaf but believes they are "enlightened" and never shall that twain meet.My guess is they will be banned again and return again and again and again....ad nauseum....it can never be said enough ...

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I understand what AlephBet is saying, but I don't agree with everything. Some of what you say AlephBet makes A LOT of since to me and other information does not jive.

Oh, and AlephBet I taught myself to see this way/ or it may have been bestowed upon me, who the heck knows; but before 2012 none of this would have made since to me and after - I have seen and understood more and more, it's quite interesting.

<< 1   >>

join