Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Identification of Two Groups of Humans - The Coming New Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In all directions, there are two aspects of the human existence that are being joined. This is a concept in physics and chemistry known as Chirality. In nature, two things that are mirrored cannot be superimposed on the other. As an example, your hands are chiral. They are mirrored from one side to the other. When they come together, they accomplish a task. Each has a function. Your eyes do the same, and so on it goes across the entire body. Your mind functions in the same manner, where two become one function. Between, there must be a catalyst that allows the two to merge into one function.

Consider these words from the Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Compare this to the common Hermetic saying, "As above, so below. As within, so without." In all directions, two become one. This is the key idea from scripture that is a marker for how a new mankind is created. Here are several ways this will be accomplished.

THE ANGEL ABOVE - CHILD BELOW

Each of us has an angel above that faces God. This is our higher nature that is untouched by sin. Below, we are the entangled child of God seeking our higher nature. Above, we are the head (Groom) assisting the child below. Below, we are the bride (Female). The two become one flesh. One is the true and one is the copy, much like Eve taken from Adam's DNA image. To bring the two together, matter is the bridge between. The Father, Mother and Son are imaged from their essence written in DNA. The Mother (cup) births the new man. See this thread: Hidden Letters of Creation

This concept of of the Angel (Groom) and Child (Bride) is outlined in a previous thread: Entangled Angel - Bride and Groom

IDENTIFICATION OF MALE AND FEMALE HUMANITY BELOW

As well as our bonding above and below, there are two other aspects of creation that will be merged. They are referred to in the book of Enoch as the righteous and unrighteous. In reality, both parties are imperfect. We know how the unrighteous are imperfect, but how are the righteous imperfect? Simple--self-righteousness is the same as wickedness. In both cases, each is a pride rising above the other. To be perfect, they must meet in the middle as a unity and see the other with love and compassion. Each must see the error in the other. Two become one.

ENOCH - Righteous and Unrighteous

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious. 1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: - There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this generation, but for a distant generation that will come.

Here, Enoch outlines that the righteous must be present with the wicked at the same time. The unrighteous will be destroyed, but also remade into the image of God. It is the unrighteousness that is destroyed and not the being themselves. Paul also outlines this in Acts 24.

Acts 24
I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

---Note what is said. BOTH the righteous and wicked will be present when mankind is changed. We will be baptized (immersed / resurrected) together at one time. Today, there are 7 billion here in the waters of life. All eyes will see something happen. Like two hands coming together for a task, both sides of humanity will come together to birth the new man.

THE NEW MANKIND OUTLINED IN EPHESIANS 2

In my previous thread, I outlined that Disclosure happened 2000 years ago. We are not alone in the universe. See this thread: DISCLOSURE

Here is the key verse to show how the two are merged. Once conflict comes to a head, the settling dust will bring a new paradigm for man's spirit. Before this happens, each side will destroy the other.

GENTILES (WEST) AND ISRAEL (EAST)
Ephesians 2

1 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

---To be uncircumcised, the heart of the individual has not had sin cut away. Sin is a covering by the law. It is a guardian (Galatians 3). A guardian's responsibility is to train the young child to work the harvest. Eventually, the guardian is no longer needed.

ONE NEW HUMANITY FROM TWO

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

What are the two groups? Righteous (Israel) and Unrighteous (Gentiles). Just as we are made whole and join our Angel above, so mankind must be joined. Just as Christ is crucified to become the Head of the Church above, so the Bride must endure the same below. In all cases, two become one flesh.

Peace is the result.

ENTERING THE KINGDOM
Read with new eyes.

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

edit on 30-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

This is also outlined in 1 Corinthians 15. Note the progression of events:

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Christ is the firstfruits (Father) of the new mankind. He is the pattern. What happens to him will happen to the righteous. The unrighteous will destroy themselves in the process. From this burning phoenix, the new man rises form the ashes to see the truth. Peace follows. We learn the difference between good and evil by example. From this, we all choose good by seeing ourselves in relation to a righteous authority. Mankind becomes one with God. The last two to merge.

God is then all in all. Keep in mind this one fact. What is destroyed here returns above. The unrighteous below become the Angel above from the experience. The Angel is justified as the two become one. Earth is a copy of heaven and will be destroyed to return us home.

True resurrection is when your Angel above awakens from the story of this reality below. We are inside an image, but also the image of God. Read it two ways. The male is above and the female is below. Two become one flesh when consummated.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

2 becomes 1, maybe.
But for life 1 becomes 2. 1 cell becomes 2 to grow and so on.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

2 becomes 1, maybe.
But for life 1 becomes 2. 1 cell becomes 2 to grow and so on.

Yes. This is the picture of involution (Baptism). We are immersed into the waters of reality, just as seed is joined from DNA to make the next human. Son of God creates Adam, then splits the Male/Female into two. Division occurs and creates humanity. At the end, it all returns back again to one thing (Spirit of God). Read the WIKI on Involution and Evolution.

In Genesis 1, Elohim created mankind BOTH male and female. In Genesis 2, they were split. The fruit was restricted. This was the work of the LORD (Son of God). He is the Shepherd leading the flock in the wilderness. As the sheep below develop a coat of wool, it is then cut away. The wool is died white, then given back as a new robe (Body). A new crown is also given, which is the mind that rises to new life from the experience.

Revelation 6

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

Forgiveness (reception of the new robe) is easy:

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

We simply ask by confessing what we know to be true about our condition. Salvation is not our job. We are simply the children below the Father.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You do know those aren't science books your quoting. Your also using the word chiral wrong. Chiral describes how two things that look like mirror images of eachother are not super-imposable, just like your hands. If you take a left handed glove, it will not fit on your right hand. Some molecules have mirror images of each other and they not react in the same manner. How does this equate to being able to get into heaven or any kind of ascension into a spiritual awakening. What have you gained from all this jibber-jabber? Are you somehow enlightened?

I try to read a lot of your posts. But there is never any reasoning beyond trying to mish-mash EVERY religion, new age, hermetic, and alchemy, and whatever word sounds scientific enough to impress the few people who follow this line of thinking. All together It seemes you try too hard to make up content here. You never explain anything because you don't understand what your even talking about.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You do know those aren't science books your quoting. Your also using the word chiral wrong. Chiral describes how two things that look like mirror images of eachother are not super-imposable, just like your hands. If you take a left handed glove, it will not fit on your right hand. Some molecules have mirror images of each other and they not react in the same manner. How does this equate to being able to get into heaven or any kind of ascension into a spiritual awakening.

I assume you have not read the post completely. My use of Chirality is the same as the definition you just gave. Like I said in the post, two things are coming together to accomplish the task they were created for. They cannot merge, but must be used to create the new thing. That's the entire point of the thread. Here is another version of this from Hebrews 9:

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world.

The problem is not in my thread. You have not thought it through yet. Read it again and follow the links. Think on what is said with on open mind. A closed mind traps you by shutting off the truth. Ignoring is ignorance. Deny ignorance. I am not saying this be mean, but to help you see the truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I try to read a lot of your posts. But there is never any reasoning beyond trying to mish-mash EVERY religion, new age, hermetic, and alchemy, and whatever word sounds scientific enough to impress the few people who follow this line of thinking. All together It seemes you try too hard to make up content here. You never explain anything because you don't understand what your even talking about.

Is it possible you do not know what I am talking about? There are four levels to scripture.

Pshat » simple understanding

Remez » hinted meaning

Drush » allegorical explanation

Sod » esoteric understanding

I am covering the Sod, which implies that you must first know the Pshat. There are many here who will understand. My suggestion is to first know the scriptures from the outer shell of their meaning (literal). Read the word of God and glean what is being said from simple understanding. In scripture, this is known as the milk. Solid food comes as you start to make connections between passages, noticing the hinting between. Realizing that there is a further allegorical meaning, you will start to see the hidden meaning. The hidden meaning is the value that is not seen, but known.

For instance, if I offer a 3 years old and dine or nickle, they take the one that is larger. This is what is seen. Later, they take the dime when they see the value underlying the symbol. You might not believe what I am saying here, but it is the reason you are not getting this. To understand calculus, you must first know the basic structure of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Once you do, the geometry of the rest comes to you in layers as your understanding expands.

I understand what I am writing, but I also get why you don't. I can only tell you why.

I assume others are around that could take my understanding and further refine it to show how I am mistaken in many places. Axioms can only rise when lower axioms are resolved by higher. Each time this occurs, the lower axioms fade away. Presuppositions shift as perspective and frame of reference changes. It's true for all of us equally.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know your not being mean and neither am i. I have read lots of your threads and i think you are finding connections where there are none. I assume you have no formal scientific training? What university did you grad from? What are your credentials to be considered knowledgable in these fields that no one else can phathom?

You think there are hidden msgs in the bible that deal modern science. The truth is that i could take any book and pick out certain phrases and make them look relevant to any topic. Your "research" bares no fruit. You are just desperately grasping for anything to make a connection.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I know your not being mean and neither am i. I have read lots of your threads and i think you are finding connections where there are none. I assume you have no formal scientific training? What university did you grad from? What are your credentials to be considered knowledgable in these fields that no one else can phathom?

You think there are hidden msgs in the bible that deal modern science. The truth is that i could take any book and pick out certain phrases and make them look relevant to any topic. Your "research" bares no fruit. You are just desperately grasping for anything to make a connection.

No degree is necessary to know that DNA is a sequence of letters making a final product in a catalyst of water (See this thread). This is basic science that requires little schooling. In my first thread, I show this as the foundation for every thread to follow. WORD / LOGOS created our universe from information. This first presupposition only needs to be verified to then show that our own scientists miss the best metaphor for investigation that exists. Once you know that the Bible is the metaphor for all that can be observed, then simply stay current with the latest theories. Compare them to the original metaphor. They match when the theory rises sufficiently to see the Bible as correct. The Bible was there first.

Theories from science are our best guess to reflect what is observed. There are many very smart people out there that know the mathematics and scientific facts to then reduce their findings into a metaphor we can all understand. I simply take the understood metaphor and show that the shadow of what we observer has an archetype that is one dimension higher. Dimensions above always cast shadows below that lose one dimension. Anyone can see this if they look orthogonally. Dimensions are always at right angles to the image that they cast (or are cast from).

Science misses this by looking at the observed dimension, forgetting to look orthogonally by frame of reference. This is what is unseen. If they would look up one dimension, they would see that what is observed has more right angles from what is unseen. This is what a symbol does. The Bible is full of the dimensions above, showing us common folk what is unseen by the smart ones denying God.

1 Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”[c]

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

They are all looking at what is seen. Instead, the value of the dime I mentioned before us not seen. It takes a different set of eyes to see the value. I am using those eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I assume you have no formal scientific training? What university did you grad from? What are your credentials to be considered knowledgable in these fields that no one else can phathom?

Two Euclidean vectors are orthogonal if they are perpendicular. You and I here. Step back and see that we are at right angles to each other. You are comparing me to you another person, just as you are comparing yourself to me in this thread. Don't follow that path. Instead, step back and take a look at where I am located in the argument in relation to what is said. We are in the same place, yet orthogonal to each other. Neither of us is correct in total. If you look at both together, you will see the whole. This is my point with science and the view of the common man. Division divides. Unity comes when the two are put together. This is the entire point of the thread, but you will miss it by staying divided.

You cannot see the truth if you deny it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Go back to my thread on Light's Image. Note what I said about invariant symmetry and translational symmetry. Invariant symmetry is never changing, yet can be translated. Translation is the movement and apparent change, but in reality, nothing is changed. God is the same. We are simply looking at him from angles and dimensions to learn.

This concept is orthogonal linear transformation, or an orthogonal matrix. Science is not on this path of observation, specifically because they blind themselves with pride. If they simply had faith in design, they would then see it from what is unseen. Until then--blindness. You scratch your head asking how I can have meta-cognition (knowing what I know) of hidden realities. . Anyone can do this, but it takes eyes that see. Seeing is learning the value by faith, or seeing what is unseen. It's a progression.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Does that help?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No degree is necessary to know that DNA is a sequence of letters making a final product in a catalyst of water (See this thread). This is basic science that requires little schooling.

WOW!!! No degree is necessary to understand DNA? It's just basic science and intuitive?

Once you know that the Bible is the metaphor for all that can be observed, then simply stay current with the latest theories. Compare them to the original metaphor. They match when the theory rises sufficiently to see the Bible as correct. The Bible was there first.

This is exactly what i'm talking about. You are checking your science against the bible. You are taking whatever breaking scientific discovery happens to be published that day, and then going into the bible to find a passage that vaguely correlates. You think it's a rabbit hole, but it's just a hole. This is anti science. You are building a fiction and wallowing in it. Meanwhile, people who do understand the science that you have not taken any reasonable effort to understand, are wondering where to even start to address the misconceptions you have about what you are talking about.

Could you give me a little bit of a background on yourself? Please do not tell me that you have thought this up all by yourself. Hopefully you are just misrepresenting some else's work.

Theories from science are our best guess to reflect what is observed. There are many very smart people out there that know the mathematics and scientific facts to then reduce their findings into a metaphor we can all understand.

Yes, but hearing the metaphor is not understanding the work and all of the information that the metaphor does not include. There is a reason that we use metaphors to describe really complex things to people who don't bother to study these things themselves.

I simply take the understood metaphor and show that the shadow of what we observer has an archetype that is one dimension higher. Dimensions above always cast shadows below that lose one dimension. Anyone can see this if they look orthogonally. Dimensions are always at right angles to what the image that they case (or are cast from).

This is most def Crazy talk. It comes from believing that every revelation that you have is somehow the truth, and every one else is missing it. No one else can see what you are trying to tell them. Every coincidence is a msg from god that you are on the right path.

You are not checking your own thoughts against what is actually observed. You are just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

They are all looking at what is seen. Instead, the value of the dime I mentioned before us not seen. It takes a different set of eyes to see the value. I am using those eyes.

A dime's value, the unseen as you say, is a value that humans have attached to an object. that value does not exist anywhere else except in the minds of people who agree to accept this notion of what a dime represents. This is exactly what religions do. They take a notion and apply a value to it that does not exist in the real world. Some people agree to this value for whatever reason, but it has no physical substance to check it against the real world. It therefor only exists in your head. that is why you have to describe it with metaphors, because there is no real data to gleen these ideas from, only your own self revelation and bias.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

WOW!!! No degree is necessary to understand DNA? It's just basic science and intuitive?

Of course, your pretext is not the context I stated. I said, "No degree is necessary to know that DNA is a sequence of letters making a final product in a catalyst of water (See this thread). This is basic science that requires little schooling. "

Your pretext restates my words to suite your view. Anyone with a reasonable intuition knows that the metaphor science provides states conclusively that DNA is a cipher of letters. Water is the catalyst. Again, it's common knowledge. An oak tree is not the acorn. The acorn is not the oak tree. The oak tree comes from the encoded pattern the designer left inside the seed. It's that simple--yes, very simple.

I answer the rest of your post by simply saying this: Listen and understand by doing a slight bit of research. Just because you do not comprehend in no way implies that I am wrong. You are speaking about me personally and not the subject. By this, we know you have nothing to say. It's called ad hominem. Generally, when a person must resort to speaking negatively about the person they are conversing with, they are really showing that they have no way to argue the points made. Examine yourself first, then speak to the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

dont get into this. its a losing battle. alephbet has been at this for a while and shown no sign of stopping. it'll save you a headache to just look the other way and let him exercise his freedom of speech.
edit on 30-8-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Haha. Good, good.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is astonished.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Alright Aleph. I'm all ears. I am personally interested in what you have to say and i would really be interested in understanding where your coming from? but i need a bit more context to be able to put myself in a position where i can take what your saying seriously. I need to know if you are a learned professional? Or some guy who takes cars apart in a junkyard?

Where were you born and raised? What culture were you brought up in? What special skillset do you have that gives you an advantage in discerning this info that you are presenting? In short i would like to know a little bit about you and why anyone should listen to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Where were you born and raised? What culture were you brought up in? What special skillset do you have that gives you an advantage in discerning this info that you are presenting? In short i would like to know a little bit about you and why anyone should listen to you.

Nothing about me would give you a reason to listen, other than the words I use. I have been blessed to see deeply into scripture. It's a gift I have possessed since I can remember. Gifts are given. No amount of schooling can prepare a person to see and read symbolism. "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." This aphorism is something I have heard many times, but my teacher is not a person or institution. If it were, my words would not be grounded on the foundation you read in my threads. The accuracy of my thought comes from the rules I use to distinguish truth from its counterfeit image. The rules of the scribes are known and anyone can employ them, but the result depends on the relationship to the reality that set them in place.

Science and Religion are merely two sides of the same coin. Two faces of the same image appear. Each has its purpose.

To answer your questions...Nothing would interest you about my background. The patent clerks of the world always present the best information. Information is formed within before we are born. We simply awaken what is already there. Schools can do this task, but are not necessary if the person seeks from within.

The best way for you to verify what I say is to actually study the content of what is said.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Example:

I SAID: I simply take the understood metaphor and show that the shadow of what we observer has an archetype that is one dimension higher. Dimensions above always cast shadows below that lose one dimension. Anyone can see this if they look orthogonally. Dimensions are always at right angles to what the image that they case (or are cast from).

YOU SAID: This is most def Crazy talk. It comes from believing that every revelation that you have is somehow the truth, and every one else is missing it. No one else can see what you are trying to tell them. Every coincidence is a msg from god that you are on the right path.

REALITY: Dimensions are orthogonal. So are thought forms. So is any bit of information that falls from the tree of knowledge. Light is more than what you see. It reveals what it hits and is the very information that illuminates our mind from archetypes found in creation.

You do not understand because you choose to ignore. Take a moment to watch a short video and you will see why I said what I said. I'll say it again. When you choose to attack the object and refuse to speak to the subject, you say nothing. It's simple ad hominem. Ad hominem is not an argument. The fact you do not understand the words I use in now way nullifies what I say. Do a bit of homework on the terms I use, then speak to the context. When you do this, we each learn.

If I am wrong, then say why. Otherwise, you have said nothing. Notice that my answers always provide context to what is stated.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
just answer the question. What do you do for a living?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That video is extremely unscientific in it's claims. In the beginning it tells about the scientist David Deutch, and his work. It then goes on to describe how the narrator has based all of his work on this David guys work, then at the end it notes that the David guy disagrees with everything the narrator is saying.You should not take second hand accounts of what a scientist's work means.

The name of that video is Imagining the fifth dimension. it was all fantasy and was not based on a sound body of work. it was all second and third hand speculation. he had to put a notation at the end saying that the real scientists think he's crazy. However, even if that were a scientifically sound presentation of how the fifth, and other dimensions could be represented metaphorically, which it is not, how could you wrap all the stuff you see in scripture into this and still claim to be credible without floating around the room or shooting lasers from your eyes.

You are making incredible claims. I just want to know about the person making them. Hell if you really do have access to enlightening information that can help the world, then i'm all about getting your msg out there. I mean come on, what if you really are the new messiah? What if you really do see stuff that i don't see?

But if what you say is unintelligible or otherwise doesn't stand up to scrutiny then i think putting your ideas under the spotlight is still the best course of action. make you explain it over and over until it starts making sense.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join