It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says captured 'Russian soldiers' ahead of key talks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Russia says it`s going to send more aid to the Eastern Ukraine and Kiev immediately comes up with some wild accusations that makes them look bad...

...glad the summer is almost over, the re-runs are getting boring.

You do realize there is nothing "wild" about the accusations? Video, plus Russia being forced to admit it?

Glad to see the Putin's propaganda machine still has plenty of customers...

"Wild Accusations"....LOL

Kiev finally spoke the truth for once. I hadn`t seen the video and wasn`t aware Russia admitted it, both came later.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So...During WW2 The Soviet Union lost 20 Million Civilians and Soldiers..through war, starvation, disease etc.

In 2005 Vladimir Putin said greatest tragedy of 20th century was dissolution of Soviet Union...

Get that? Not losing 20 Million of it's people, but the fall of the Soviet Empire..

Vladimir Putin is not so much a communist or capitalist, he is an imperialist.

He want's the old Soviet Empire back.

If he takes Ukraine without any consequences, then the rest of the former soviet republics come next.

The West and the rest of the world knows this...and he knows they know...and he knows they will have to stop him if an outright invasion happens, because it is the domino effect.

So he is trying for a "soft" acquisition...first through his puppet in Ukraine that got ousted and now through more aggressive methods, but pretending he isn't involved.

If Putin get's Ukraine, it's just the beginning.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

RT News fan I presume

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

RT News fan I presume

No, reading MSM and non MSM equally.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

RT News fan I presume

Really? Cuz you appeared to call this a "wild accusation" without reading either?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

RT News fan I presume

Really? Cuz you appeared to call this a "wild accusation" without reading either?

It has been updated through the day, so information has been added.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It is a normal occurrence. There will be such incidents in war. We do not expect the war to be one-sided. There are losses on both sides and Russia/Donetsk do have Ukrainian prisoners.

There is no point in giving a lot of weight to this topic.

The most important issue is that Poroshenko is not willing to deal with Russia. Poroshenko is an American stooge who has no care for welfare of his countrymen. He considers people as cannon fodder.

We shall see how long Ukrainians will put up with him. It is easy delivering high sounding words compared to results on the grounds. While Ukraine has made progress in the "war" by indiscriminate use of force and oppressive methods, where is progress in peace and progress?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

It happens in war? You and just about every other pro Russian keep trying to claim there are no Russian troops in Ukraine. Now that proof comes you simply dismisses it.

Anytime Russia does something you cant defend, and that undermines the propaganda you push, you always dismiss it with we shouldn't give this topic much thought.

To late...

Putin once again lied.
Russian paratroopers have been captured inside Ukraine, by more than 30 miles. That's not being lost or accidentally wandering across a border.

We now have reports of non insignia troops turning up in east Ukraine speaking Russian with Russian supplies.

At what point are you going to wake up?

ATS - Heavily armed "Green Men" with no insignias enter East Ukraine with Russia accents / Russian equipment.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Do you honestly think Russia will just openly put troops in Ukraine?

You saw what they did in Crimea, that right there should be enough for you to think they could possibly be doing the same thing in eastern Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just remember that Russia also wasn't putting “offensive weapons” in Cuba.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are crazy and you are simply a paid propagandist for NWO.

Read my posts carefully, then you will know what I write.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

That was not Russia, it was USSR, and your friend Ukraine was "part" of USSR. So much for history lessons.

NWO fights undeclared wars 24x7. So many people the world over are casualties of its undeclared wars. So nothing big about Russia's undeclared war. This is flavour of the season. It is just shoe on the other foot.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: defcon5

That was not Russia, it was USSR, and your friend Ukraine was "part" of USSR. So much for history lessons.

NWO fights undeclared wars 24x7. So many people the world over are casualties of its undeclared wars. So nothing big about Russia's undeclared war. This is flavour of the season. It is just shoe on the other foot.

No Ukraine was not a part of the USSR. Ukraine was an occupied country by the military of the USSR.

I love how you guys try and defend Russias illegal actions by trying to invoke the issues you have with the west and what they do.

Since you missed the history lesson the USSR occupied all the countries that they "liberated" at the end of WWII. The West did not. Not to mention the USSR was allied with Nazi Germany and backstabbed Poland and Finland but why bother with history.. You ignore it anyways.

I said it before and I will say it again, Patton was right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join