It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Predict the Name of Anti Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Wouldn`t that be bush jr?
The patriot act for one was initiated under bush jr and we all know how much power that 1 act alone gives the government.Toss in whatever other anti terror laws that were initiated under bush jr`s watch and I think he gave a lot of power to the next guy who took up residence in the white house.
technically congress had to vote those laws into being so I guess they could be the first beast who gives power to the second beast,of course the second beast would be the president.

it doesn`t really matter who the anti christ is there`s nothing we can do about it anyway.if you believe the bible then the script for the future has already been written and nobody can stop it.if i remember the bible correctly it doesn`t say anything about someone discovering who the anti christ is and killing him to prevent all the other bad stuff that`s suppose to happen.
unless i missed the part of the bible where it says billy myer from cleveland discovers who the antichrist is and kills him and the world lives happily ever after.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No, no, no, Buster. For he who has wisdom... 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons = carbon. Self proclaimed father of the internet (explosion of knowledge), suffered a fatal wound (losing the election even though he won) Al Gore is the second beast.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So those who think Obama is the AntiChrist.

Curious when 2017 comes, and Obamas' term ends, and the world is just fine, and there is not sign of some kind of hell on earth war going down, who then will be named the antichrist from some backward video claiming to reveal the true AC
edit on 24-8-2014 by Walkingsenseless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
well, if the translation is correct then it says that Satan is Barack Obama, not the Anti-Christ..

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All signs point to the Jewish Messiah being the False Messiah... Use the Logic given to you in the Bible for Christ's sake. Obama is not going to be announcing himself as God in a Temple which hasn't been built yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
An antichrist residing over a bunch of congressmen that rarely tell the whole truth and sold their souls for campaign contributions? Naw, that's ridiculous

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Barack Hussein Obama = 18 letters = 666
Yup! That clinches it!

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 18 letters = 666
Don't remember people screaming he's the anti Christ though.

Haha, I actually do remember just that! And then when he was shot and seriously wounded in 1981, but lived, boy howdy... there were people who thought 'this is it!' (Because I think the antichrist is supposed to survive a mortal wound?) I think.

Anyway, he wasn't. So there you have it. :-)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Reagan also had a new home in California at the time of his election. The address was 666, but Nancy Reagan was into astrology, and had the local government grant a change of address.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Obama is not going to be announcing himself as God in a Temple which hasn't been built yet.

Lol. Funny thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Revelation 9:11 tells us the name of the antichrist. His name's literal meaning is destroyer; it is Satan himself.

It's not Obama, the antichrist won't be on the golf course for weeks at a time during world crisis.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast or the anti christ is not a single person or a single man. The beast, the anti christ is a multitude of People that share one mind.

In other Words the anti christ, the beast is a multitude of People who share the same political idea.

We will force eachother through political means to have the same political mind set. We will force eachother to not be able to buy or sell without having the seal and aproval of the government we have elected. We will kill those who appose Our laws.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I believe the Antichrist is Both.. He will be One and Many also. If that part of revelation was speaking about multitudes it would say "It is the number of a man. It would say "it is the number of many men" or something along the lines.
edit on 25-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Maybe all these clues about Obama, Reagan, etc, are just letting us know that these people are leading us to the anti christ person or way of life.

I think I read something once debating whether it was meant to say "number of a man" or "number of man". Sigh if only we were all experts in Hebrew and Aramaic.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Yes. The bible is translated translations anyway. From languages that were lacking in depth at the time the original stories were developed. By translating and rewriting so many times over the years the original works have lost their meaning.

I think calling him the antichrist is giving him to much credit.

Really?? You should educate yourself, because it's translated directly from Greek. Which has more depth than any other language, since every language uses at least 30% Greek words.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is just picking out the best words in the bible that speak of satan and finding a match to his name. In other words they wouldn't have found it before Obama became president. Besides he really isn't running the show anyway.

Someone else is the devil, an unknown, you've not yet heard of
edit on 25-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

makes clear sense to me

but BHO will go through his 2nd term in office, then a retirement in Hawaii....before ever becoming 'lightning falling from heaven'=
(baraq -o- bamah)

also the Caliphate must change & progress to the point that a Muslim residing in Hawaii can be declared the Caliph

Only after BHO is acclaimed the Caliph of a reborn Ottoman Caliphate can the linguistic decoding of the OP video become realized....
BHO cannot be AC while still president

edit on th31140896316725392014 by St Udio because: translation

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Jesus wasn't American, why on earth would you assume that the 'anti-christ' is going to be American? The world does NOT revolve around the USA.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
From wiki:

The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[6] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser,” or “the adversary.” The definite article “ha-,” English “the," is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus this being would be referred to as “the satan.”

The Christ as we know was discovered +/- 70 years after his death why would he call himself The Christ in the first place let alone name a person (anti him)..?

I let you know about the Anti-Christ’s real name… according to Hebrew it means accuser or the adversary ... Look no further than the Benjamin Netanyahu, his follower and the rest of his satanic sect occupying the land that they do not belongs to.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
An antichrist residing over a bunch of congressmen that rarely tell the whole truth and sold their souls for campaign contributions? Naw, that's ridiculous

depressing, isn't it

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Is Obama really worse than the two bushes.?a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

He's not even worse than the last one. Short memories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join