It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thank God for hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
And I thank God that there is a hell.

Yep truly, without fear or remorse, in humility and love.
Why? I hate injustice, evil and people who carry on in their sin with no remorse or feelings of regret.
Think of all the evil being done, all the people who dont feel the burden of righteousness, those who will never face human justice.

Human justice, how does human justice balance the scale, how does a mass murderer, rapist, sexual predator atone on earth?

How do those who suffer face mans evils, how do they get justice. Who is the judge here to meter out fair justice. What of those who escape justice, the rich, the cunning and the protected.

I thank God that He is the Judge, that He will be the arbitrator of all humanity, that the final say will be upon His shoulders.
I praise God for His authority.

Anyway all those who hate hell, the big bogey man hanging over all Christianity, the big stick that is used to bash unbelievers.
Well I love justice and I love Gods plan to bring about His justice.

Even more I love a merciful God who will avert His justice if we repent, turn from sin and accept Christ as our blood sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

You are right, we all return to the father and have to give account.

It is about overcoming your past through repentance and moving forward in the power of the Holy Spirit.

There is no need for man to judge man. The saints in scripture have already warned us all, their words alone judge the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Those are reasons for thanking God for judgement, rather than hell. The important thing is that the power to injure should be removed.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What evidence do you have that God is just?

Isn't Hell (and Heaven) just a pipe to dream to compensate for the constant injustices piled on the average man, so that he won't give up the plow?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hell exists here on Earth not in some afterlife. Thats why we need to merge aboriginal and modern mans consciousness to achieve Christ Consciousness. What the story of Jesus taught us basically.

Its going inward and meditating to quiet the mind and make new connections from the corpus callosum to the right hemisphere (Jesus "cast your nets to the right" )of the brain to achieve just that.

When they studied Einsteins brain they found the corpus callosum (part of the brain the bisects the two hemispheres) had extremely dense neural fibers when compared to a typical brain, among other unique physical features.

Certain activities have been proven to activate both sides of the brain simultaneously like math, playing musical instruments, solving riddles, MEDITATION!

Buddah taught this as well..meditating to achieve Nirvana (right left yin yang) referred to a reply to: borntowatch

edit on 24-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't know about heaven.

First it is a dictatorship backed by an army.

Think of God as the dictator and the Archangel Michael as the head of security.

They have this place called Hell where they send all those who don't toe the line.

So hell is a hot version of a Siberian re-education camp.

God can be very viscous having the blood of countless dead on his hands having killed almost all the people on an entire planet. He does things on a grand scale.

Do you really want to live for an eternity where your every thought is monitored.

Check the travel brochures before planning a trip. Sound like a dangerous place.

P

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Since i am in a vision sharing mood today i will tell what i seen of heaven and hell. I am not sure who the one i was seeing through was but he was the first to use the heaven and hell to describe two places. For him the forest was heaven and town was hell. At some point he was visited by Jesus and was complimented on his writings and was asked if the anologies could be used to deescribe two realms of earth. He felt happy and was glad that he had the attention of jesus. The best i can phathom of this is that there is a place simular to this one right above us and it has been used to perform many of the miricles in the bible like walking on water and the filling of the baskets to feed the thousands. I have many other visions that confirm this for me but i will spare you all. In other words we live in hell.

I should add that there are places in between that people can be put where all accounts of the burning and thirst and torture take full effect.
edit on 24-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why? I hate injustice, evil and people who carry on in their sin with no remorse or feelings of regret.

Why hate? does one not increase the very things you despise by this feeling ? change can only come from hate's opposite.

turn from sin and accept Christ as our blood sacrifice.

The Creator need's no such sacrifice

I praise God for His authority

The Creator needs none, The Creator is all.
To wield power/authority over something is negative, It denotes a control of ones free will. ''GOD'' lost that power in Eden. That is why he gets so stroppy afterwards.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Those are reasons for thanking God for judgement, rather than hell. The important thing is that the power to injure should be removed.

Wouldn't that pretty much blow the whole "Free will" thing out of the water?
Then someone would have to re-write another book.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'd rather go to hell, it's where all the fun people will be.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
Think of all the evil being done, all the people who dont feel the burden of righteousness, those who will never face human justice.

First you say that. But then you say...

originally posted by: borntowatch
Even more I love a merciful God who will avert His justice if we repent, turn from sin and accept Christ as our blood sacrifice.

Basically, what you are saying is that you are thankful that the solution for a truly evil and horrible person who commits despicable and deplorable acts is to simply get baptized and call it good. And he can do it again and again as long as he repents each time.

Not only that but your system of "justice" means that truly awesome and great people who do wonderful things on our planet can go to hell if they don't repent just like the truly evil person did.

How is that justice?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hades isn't for evil people, hades is for people who refuse to give up their freedom, and it is not a place of suffering, just a place of waiting where you do not have to be forced to suffer through the presence of gods.

Tartaros is a place of suffering, but it is reserved for extradimensional beings who have waged wars against the most powerful principalities.

In the end of the age, all of those not consumed, by the gods returning to the blissful nothingness from which they sprang will be annihilated into absolute nothingness in an instant. It will not be torture, but simple, effective eradication.

The goal of those who are not truly atheist, but have risen to oppose the gods and the mystics is to prevent the consummation of the ages, interrupting the final rites. It is only then that we can establish a permanent universe, clipped off from the tree of life forever, built by the wood from the trees of Gnosis.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

'Even more I love a merciful God who will avert His justice if we repent, turn from sin and accept Christ as our blood sacrifice."

So repentance is the key to salvation.

It seems that your are not of this world.

Your temporal stasis is a trifle in the eyes of the God that you adore.

You bide your time and await your ascension to the glory of your God.

Meanwhile we must cope with your abominations.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

In my humble opinion anyone who admires the idea of burning people for at least a thousand years per head as lawful punishment is sick. Barbarians do that. The worst we do is capital punishment. Death in less than five minutes. We don't lock them up and feed them poison to make them suffer as long as we can. That's sadistic. How could you admire that? Also that's not justice...that's vengeance. Striking out of anger and hatred. That's not the jedi way.

edit on 24-8-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hell is a place you are sent to and is seperate from the realms of the dead.

The lake of fire has been attributed to Inferno, Or having your soul devoured. Ancient cultures called this * The second Death*
And it is unanimous through out the world from cultures that's supposedly had no contact with each other.

The second Death

Heaven will be made on Earth. As the saying goes, As above so below. Meaning, That which is above will come to that which is below.

Other then that people die and reincarnate all the time. But dying won't speed up the rate that Earth is turned into Utopia or throw people into a de-atomizer.
You need to be thrown into a compression de-atomizer to truely not exist. Lol. Artificial black hole.

edit on 24-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

. . . accept Christ as our blood sacrifice.
It would help if the Bible ever said anything like this.
You are just inventing your own religion here.
What it does say is that we present ourselves as a living sacrifice.

I hate injustice, evil and people who . . .
This will give you the opportunity to find out all about Hell, firsthand.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

In my humble opinion anyone who admires the idea of burning people for at least a thousand years per head as lawful punishment is sick. Barbarians do that. The worst we do is capital punishment. Death in less than five minutes. We don't lock them up and feed them poison to make them suffer as long as we can. That's sadistic. How could you admire that? Also that's not justice...that's vengeance. Striking out of anger and hatred. That's not the jedi way.

Well the constitution outlaws cruel and unusual punishment, but it does not say that the death penalty had to be a quick and painless one. I think the victims should decide how painful and slow a death penalty should be, to keep the power with the people. If some filth murdered someone very close to me without justification, then I will see to it that his death is as tormenting as it would be in the lake of fire itself, not for my own satisfaction, but because he deserves every minute of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Do you hate the injustice of someone burning in hell for all eternity for a crime they committed at a small time frame in their temporary life?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Do you hate the injustice of someone burning in hell for all eternity for a crime they committed at a small time frame in their temporary life?

Well the Bible teaches us not to hate anyone no matter what, so its kind of pointless even asking. But I'll say that I have no reason at all to hate him as long as the crime wasn't committed against me or my family. If anyone even so much as attempts to steal something that belongs to me, my livelihood, like my car, or attempts to murder my family and close fiends, I'll consider it an act of war and I will not hesitate to defend myself and my property and lay them all to waste with no remorse.
edit on 24-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's funny when the religious damn someone they don't like or approve of to "hell". Just because you rape, steal, murder doesn't mean you'll go to hell....I mean all you have to do is pray for forgiveness and except Jesus Christ as your savior and BOOM, get out of jail free card. That's what I love about Christianity in particular, Christians make the rules and break the rules. No better than the average non-believer I'd say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join