It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran 72 virgins or the day of judgement? You decide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, living on earth in horrible guilt and having a fantastic sex drive in heaven when males do not get tired having sex multiple times a day.
When having so many companions there must be quite a O....

Well, people can believe what they want to, it's their right, even how difficult is for others to understand. That's why Scientology still exists.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I was seeking an explanation from the Muslim side I KNOW what we think.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

They can drink wine in Heaven..

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

The same book also plainly says this:

Romans 3:20, “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”

The Law cannot save you from the day of judgment, nor can your good works. Only faith in Jesus' payment for our sins can save us. Only then can our good deeds be counted as valid righteousness. Like you said, God doesnt play favorites with man. God is only satisfied in His Son. Those who rest their faith in His Son are granted Eternal Life.

John 3:14 “As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 “He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 “This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 “For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 “But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

There can only be one truth. Narrow is the gate to eternal life. Zoroaster, Mohammad, Plato, etc taught justification by works. Jesus, Moses and the rest of the biblical prophets taught salvation by faith in an acceptable atoning sacrifice. Jesus was that sacrifice. Many roads lead to Rome, only one will take you to the Kingdom of Heaven.

The verse you quoted from 2 Timothy applies ONLY to the Old Testament and New Testament. They do not apply to the pseudopigrapha, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, or any other "sacred" text.

edit on 23-8-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Personally I believe untouched means, pure without sin and full of love.

Btw my God is quite aamazig since he is both male and female.

I trust that God can put a good women with a good man, and an evil women with and evil man.

All the texts imply that enlightenment is available to women. If a women is enlightened by the same means a man is, and they are both equal, doesn't God then imply that indeed he can do this, and not only can, he does and to this very day. .

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

Most of what has been spread about the Koran, actually comes from the Hadith, which is the evil doctrine of shiite law comes from.

To reference you can also take a look at the Talmud for the Jews, another book of evil.

These interpretation come from men who were eating for Nimrod(warrior king, idiot who believes in killing to climb to the top)

The authors of these books were far from there profits and have no knowledge of the Holy Spirit, who was and is and is to come.

Yes, I understand that the Hadith is traditions that are based on tales told about Mohammad by his followers and are interpreted by various imams, not the direct Koran.

However, between the Koran and Hadith, we have Islam as it is practiced today.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Most of what has been spread about the Koran, actually comes from the Hadith, which is the evil doctrine of shiite law comes from.

Sorry but the Shiite vs Sunni conflict just seems Juvenile to me.

1. Sunni and Shiite Muslims are sects of the Islam religion which was established by the Prophet Mohammad with the division between the two sects occurring right after the death of the prophet.
2. Sunni Muslims believe that their leaders are those that are voted by the members of the Islam communities based on their capability to fulfill the required tasks. Shiite Muslims believe that their leaders must be those who are direct descendants of the Prophet Mohammad who had been elected by Allah to serve as the first leader of the Islam faith.
3. Sunni Muslims believe that the Mahdi, or the ‘Rightfully Guided One’ is yet to come to Earth and make his presence felt. Shiite Muslims believe that the Mahdi is already here and is just waiting for the right time for him to make his reappearance.

Read more: Difference Between Sunni and Shiite Islam | Difference Between | Sunni vs Shiite Islam www.differencebetween.net...
Link

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

How do you know that those men don't all teach about the same Holy Spirit? Have you read them?? Do you claim to understand them????

All of these men claimed the same things. Thier words were inspired by God, they all teach their path to peace, which was appropriate for their time.

Thier is only one path you are correct. You must recognize that their is a Holy Spirit within you. This spirit that came to TAKE AWAY, the sins of the world, even telling his disciples to sin no more.

All of these men claimed to have known and come into contact with the same Holy Spirit. They all teach man to walk a path towards virtue, to perfection.

Matthew 5:48
You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

The goal obtainable or not is perfection through the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ has many names, and Holy Spirit is one of those.

All the prophits speak of the Holy Spirit. They don't stand against each other, but they are the saints waiting to judge the world.

I am sorry the world is so narrow minded and can't see that all the profits were philosophers trying to enlighten others.

We continue to fight over right and wrong and have ended up with a philosophy that leads to death and slavery, both physically and spiritually.

Isn't it time we form a system based on the best philosophy. And peace is a much better philosophy than war, and all the ones who claim the Holy Spirit, believe God will bring peace through peace and not war.

edit on 23-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80

Sorry but the Shiite vs Sunni conflict just seems Juvenile to me.

1. Sunni and Shiite Muslims are sects of the Islam religion which was established by the Prophet Mohammad with the division between the two sects occurring right after the death of the prophet.
2. Sunni Muslims believe that their leaders are those that are voted by the members of the Islam communities based on their capability to fulfill the required tasks. Shiite Muslims believe that their leaders must be those who are direct descendants of the Prophet Mohammad who had been elected by Allah to serve as the first leader of the Islam faith.
3. Sunni Muslims believe that the Mahdi, or the ‘Rightfully Guided One’ is yet to come to Earth and make his presence felt. Shiite Muslims believe that the Mahdi is already here and is just waiting for the right time for him to make his reappearance.

Read more: Difference Between Sunni and Shiite Islam | Difference Between | Sunni vs Shiite Islam www.differencebetween.net...
Link

Agreed, but at least in Islam it's like 2 or 3 factions. There are over 40,000 denominations of Christianity. At this point when people say they are waiting for false prophets, each one saying come give me your 10% tithe because I know the truth.

Logically speaking, even if one of them were right, which they are not, we already have at least 40,000 false prophets.

The enlightened ones who created this language are funny at time.

Profit prophets, haha were they telling us it profits to be a prophet. So if I'm not here for profit can I still be a prophet?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

There are no works Tha can make you believe God forgives you. This s by faith

There are no works that can be done that will make anyone believe God loves them. How does anyone know that God loves them? It is only by faith.

There are no works that can make you accept the teachings from the perfect spirit within all men. The spirit that cries out when you sin and rejoices when you overcome. Life against the Holy Spirit is depression, by Gods laws no one one can find peace who stands opposed to the perfect Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit only baptizses(reveals himself to you) only by faith in repentance and the perfect path.

How can one accept the path of perfection, the one that says overcome sin/Satan because you are my son and I have placed you above Satan so that you may defeat him?

Do you believe God is your father and the creator of everything and everyone? Should we walk in sin under the rule of Satan?

Or will we believe the prophet Mohammed when he says that Satan was made to bow to us, and he had no power over us except that power which we gave him?

Who is stronger Satan or you? With the help of the perfect Holy Spirit, Christ Jesus you can walk the path of perfection also.

This is not just faith, There is love within us all, at least most of us. We know it's there but it also appears to be missing at the same time. That love is the Holy Spirit guiding you, you only need to listen to what's already within you.

Shouldn't one filled with the Spirit of perfection be one that is on the path to perfection?

Belief is by faith, judgement comes by works. This is what is written, there are no contradictions.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The prophets of the bible did not teach eternal life by peace and good works, they taught redemption through a valid atoning sacrifice. Moses himself often waged war when God demanded the extermination of idol worshipers. The sacrificial lamb was eaten by the believers to show that they accepted the atonment of the sacrifice. Jesus is that permanent sacrifice.

That is what sets the prophets of the bible apart from the prophets of Religion. The gospel that you are spreading is not of redemption by the Blood of Christ, but a gospel that implies that God does not seek justice. We are all sinners. We must be redeemed by the Blood of Christ before we can enter into union with the Holy Spirit.

I do not commune with the spirit you speak of. My God is the Father, my salvation is through Christ (not my deeds), the Holy Spirit that dwells in me only dwells in those who acknowledge Jesus' payment for the sins of the world.

Your god is not my Lord.

I do not mean any disrespect, but unless you believe that Jesus purchased you from the slave market that is sin, we are not of the same spirit nor of the same kind. Our similarities only extent to the temporal flesh (that will pass away in time).

You have good works, so do I...but I have accepted the Blood of Christ first.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Do you actually read what I'm saying or are just flaming away? ??

I suppose you believe in something like this. You are below sin/Satan until you die, because of Eve. And if you believe this you will remain below sin/Satan, according to your own faith.

When you were baptized they convinced you that you were under "original sin" the doctrine That says Satan rules the earth and you will never rise against him. His baptism offered you forgiveness and salvation. Grace, their is the Spirit of God's love and you know him.

But do you know the perfect Holy Spirit? ?

The choice is always yours. I can't make you believe that 40,000 denominations which all teach original sin is wrong. You must overcome that by the Holy Spirit within you.

It is the Catholics who believe the Pope is the only one who speaks with the Holy Spirit who came up with "Original sin".

God told Cain to overcome his anger. Jesus told his disciples to sin no more when they were healed.

The true message is one of sonship, to become like Christ, a reflection of his perfection in this world just as he reflected the fathers love in this world.

Do you want to live under Satan and believe in Original Sin?

Or would you rather believe in the perfect Christ who only makes his home with those who have faith in him.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You stand against men who have done you no harm and who believed their was a path to love.

You make false accusations against them, as I once did, but you haven't even read the book. Do you believe everything everyone says?

People seem to be afraid to even touch the texts of a prophet not there own. Then they follow men who say give me money and I will tell you the truth. Not one of the prophets sold the word of God.

But you believe in the interpretations given to us by the greedy men who thought religion, God's word, was a path to financial gain.

Who exactly owns God's word and thus has the right to sell it????

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes, I am reading what you are saying, are you reading what I say???

We are under Satan's power until we believe in Jesus' payment for our Original Sin, ON THE CROSS. He purchased us from Satan with His own blood. Until you believe that, you are not baptized in Christ, nor in the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit will not dwell in you.

We cannot redeem ourselves. That is why Jesus came, to redeem us from slavery to Satan.

Faith that God forgives you, does not bring Eternal Life. Faith that Jesus died for your sins does. Yes, God did forgive us, by you must understand, that forgiveness comes ONLY through Jesus the Christ, not from your works.

As I said, good works are important. I have them too, but in the end, its worth as much as garbage if you do not acknowledge Jesus' death for your life.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I don't know much about Islam or their Holy Book, but this passage just seems wrong.

(The wives of the enlightened men will be the most beautiful according to the standard set by the Holy Spirit)

Why Wives? that means more than one, No?

Can an "Enlightened Woman" have Husbands? or is it just the men who are capable of becoming Enlightened?

Also "The Most Beautiful" - Can't they just be "The girl next door types, but with no baggage and a great personality?"

Just Asking.

Just a note here for all those who say that Islam is so similar to Christianity....Jesus said plainly that we will not be married in the next world but will be like the angels.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The baptism of John what was it? Since you say you believe in baptism and the bible only speaks of two, but John says the baptism of Christ superseded anything he was doing.

John's baptism was repentance (to turn away from sin, to stop sinning, to sin no more).This was important that they cleansed themselves ritually to make way for the perfect Christ, who would Take away their sins.

Jesus baptism of the Holy Spirit can only come to the man who believes he is above sin/Satan and can indeed with the help of the Holy Spirt walk a path of perfection and shine like Christ.

Satan is never called God's son, but Jesus called those of us who believe in the Holy Spirit to be son's. He is the way and his way is perfect.

The spirit of disobedience and chaos remains in our lives everyday. This spirit that tells us to justify sin by ritual. What was Satan's biggest lies.

1. He can give you the world
2. If you have all the knowledge in the world you will be like God, Even jesus said none is good.
3. The lie he tells through the church he established, Satan tells you it's his world and you will always fail to overcome his will.

Ad his biggest lie, it's ok to sin a d long as you perform the right ritual you will go to heaven.

If you still believe that it's impossible to ignore the Spirit of disobedience/Satan, than what baptism did you receive? And from what doctrine did this baptism come from???

Only the one who believes he can overcome sin can find heaven within. Those who remain in sin will remain afraid and suffer much depression.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Your skipping the 1000 year reign of the Holy Spirit and jumping to Gog and Magog at least 1000 years from now.

So the two texts actually have the same thing to say about the age of the Holy Spirit.

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the age of the Holy Spirit, unless it happened and they erased it from the history books. One step at a time please.

And about Gog and Magog, interestingly the Koran and the bible stories are compatible here too.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If this is true then the Quran has no Credibility.

I've read about White Londoners who have the crap beaten out of them for walking through a Muslim Neighborhood with Take Away alcohol.

Actually the Qu'ran doesn't directly prohibit things such as Alcohol and Gambling. It does mention that these things do have positive aspects about them but the negative sides of these issues far outweigh the positives so the likely outcome of committing these issues will result in negative outcomes for the participants.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I am not even talking about anything related to what you have said. The question posed to Jesus was who wife will so and so be in the next life. Not a dam thing about Gog or Magog.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I'm sure this happens but the Koran does not condone such behavior. Alcohol is forbidden in the Koran but will be given back in the new age comming soon, just like predicted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join