It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert!!! Sgt Major Dan Page the truth of America's future WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Ferguson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
]kosmicjack[/post]

" The fact that he was entrusted with a badge, gun and public trust for 30 plus years? "

He left the Military in 2012. Your above statement indicates you are saying he has been

a Cop for 30 years ? I don't get it . Or perhaps a slip of the tongue ?

After reading many DHS memo's it has become abundantly clear all Americans may very well

be "A person of interest ' Potential Domestic Terrorist."

Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

Thank you for the correction. By all means, let me amend my comment..."The fact that he was *EVER* entrusted with a badge, a gun or the public trust...military or law enforcement."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Thank you for the correction. By all means, let me amend my comment..."The fact that he was *EVER* entrusted with a badge, a gun or the public trust...military or law enforcement."

Thanks for the clarification. What qualifies you to make that assessment? Are you a practicing psychologist/psychiatrist for the DoD?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

While he makes a couple good points. Sadly I would not want this guy speaking for me.. LOL.

Dan Page says.

56:20: I don't trust nobody and I hate everybody. I hate y'all too I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody. 58:02: Audience member: So what happens when good men like you are retiring from the military. What kind of military do we have left then? 58:15: Sodomites and females. End of statement.

Ferguson Police Officer Goes On Hour Long Racist, Homophobic Clearly left wing attacking his right wing view.
When he read our Independence, I was with it.... Sadly he went off the rails by being a bigot. Yet I have some empathy for the man. He was used as a stone cold killer, who is very Jaded by all he has done, and seen in this world.
I am disappointed he a bigot, otherwise he would be a good leader in a free truth movement.
I'd like to see someone with his passion and views for being equal,living free of being taken over again.Without them making homophobic comments but 4 minutes later just saying we are all created equal..
He is not the best voice for this. Even with all some of the good points he made.. Like a Turd in the punchbowl.

I repeat, there is a turd in the punchbowl.

edit on 23414291485 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cool links thanks!

Sgt Major Dan Page is not a oath keeper nor does he represent them as far as I know, but he mentions in the video that he wasn't aware of it being a Oath keeper event it was in a church, it may or may not have been a oath keeper event.
I dunno

I'm wondering if there will be other videos from him, most likely no, I would guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Okay so I just watched the whole video and I agree with most of the posters here... the dude's a nutcase. I can't believe he actually said "if you run from me you're going to die tired". Appalling indeed.

There's one claim he made that I'd really like clarification on though... are there really 4 gay justices on the supreme court?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

What Page said here:

He also mentions killing people alot and hating everybody.

He said:

"I'm into diversity, I kill everyone"

Would be 100% unmentionable to someone with an agenda
or any ulterior motives. I think he's being very direct and is
winging it untrained ( another clue ) in public speaking.
But he pulled it off with some good basic abilities, despite
being all over the place, disorganized and even rambling a
bit. No time management.

I think the guys as legit as anybody can ask for up in here!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Would be 100% unmentionable to someone with an agenda
or any ulterior motives. I think he's being very direct and is
winging it untrained ( another clue ) in public speaking.
But he pulled it off with some good basic abilities, despite
being all over the place, disorganized and even rambling a
bit. No time management.

I think the guys as legit as anybody can ask for up in here!

His speaking skills are about the same as any other combat MOS of his rank.
they love to ramble because the men have no choice but to wait until he's done.
I can for the most part tell when one of his rank are deliberately feeding you bullsnip, he seems to believe what hes saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Foxnews is reporting the video is from 2012, but he clearly mentions the Bundy ranch (situation in Nevada) and that issue was going to spread to Texas and Southern MO 35:25 more lies from FOXNEWS.

ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis County Police chief says an officer who had been assigned to patrols in Ferguson has been suspended while the department reviews a 2012 video in which the officer calls himself "a killer" and makes incendiary comments about religion and U.S. political leaders.

foxnews[editby ]edit on 23-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

So, also he's legit as even the unsavory bigotry would
still suggest transparency ( there's a word )? While Fox
News in perfect harmony, typically can't even get the lies
straight and the ensuing smear campaign, off the ground?

Or did I miss something?

edit on Ram82314v422014u54 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Oh and since when does bigotry and religious zealotry negate an entire point of view on unrelated issues?
It just seems like some people would try to discredit him had he said something like the sky is blue just because his personal opinions suck

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If your schooled by ATS and know most top conspiracies theory's he was right on even biblical prophecy.

You could author at least 22 different threads from his video, might be more but my head is gonna explode if I listened anymore.
edit on 23-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I don't listen to ignorant racists

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Thats part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
Oh and since when does bigotry and religious zealotry negate an entire point of view on unrelated issues?
It just seems like some people would try to discredit him had he said something like the sky is blue just because his personal opinions suck

I agree!

He is exactly the type of old school soldier, I would expect to
toss the whole esoteric political agenda, right out in the middle
of the street. And validate breifly and fleetingly for all to see.
And then he and the story disappear from history before sun up
PST. Sat Aug 23.

Dragon

The seem to have taken down you're FOX vid I think.
edit on Ram82314v17201400000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I suspect a nice job wit Asymetic Solutions or the American Police after this all blows over.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Well he also said he scratches a lot in the morning, so
I guess I could hate him for that.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

If your schooled by ATS and know most top conspiracies theory's he was right on even biblical prophecy.

You could author at least 22 different threads from his video, might be more but my head is gonna explode if I listened anymore.

Hah, he says what he is, "Not know for his personality". That's for sure. Then goes onto, "Even if you're not a Christian this should concern you". If one is unfamiliar with ATS topics that have been coming up lately before hand and lately concerning world changes as such, it's a good breakdown.
edit on 23-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

According to CNN and the Oath keepers group it was posted last April.

The president of the Oath Keepers' St. Louis/St. Charles chapter, Duane Weed, told CNN that Page was a guest speaker and is not a member of his group. A link to the video of his speech was posted to the local chapter's Facebook page on April 23 -- a day after it happened -- along with text that highlighted what Page had to say about the dangers of private contractors in war zones.

CNN

This doesn't excuse them (CNN) in any way because there all lying to us.

I really dislike "news entertainment"

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join