It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert!!! Sgt Major Dan Page the truth of America's future WAKE UP!!!!!!!! Ferguson

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Somebody may have already mentioned this earlier, but have you noticed that CNN ran a marathon of the show 'The Hunt'? If you haven't seen it, look into it and make the connections. I consider all of it psychological warfare, and in fact Sgt. Maj. Dan Page specializes in PsyOps specifically.

Hmm....

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I rate John Walsh a level below Geraldo Rivera when it comes to sensationalism, using his own personal tragedy for profit and fame. Both are Wayne Gale from Natural Born Killers.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dan Page has retired and will receive a full pension.

msnbc

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Dan Page has retired and will receive a full pension.

msnbc

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I remember watching this video a while back.......
Could this what Jade Helm is all about ?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I remember watching this video a while back.......
Could this what Jade Helm is all about ?

I'm re posting the video as the original one is gone.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

At 35:30 in the above video he specifically mentions a huge federal land grab in Texas soon.
edit on 19-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I`m surprised more people aren`t onto this thread as to me, it all seems to go with current events.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Meh... a lot of bad information mixed with some interesting stuff. Thanks for reposting the video, LDragonFire.

I can't count how many times this guy said "sodomites" or "sodomy." Makes me wonder if he is into sodomy. I also find it interesting that the pop-up at the end had to add a note that the speaker was NOT an Oathkeeper. I worry he was there to stir trouble and spread fear-based info. among the survivalist/Oatherkeeper group.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I actually quite liked this video. It was quite informative and interesting. It is hard for me to get a strong handle on the entire spectrum of intent of this man, but I am leaning more into that he is trying to help and is essentially just doing his job. And in a sense he was actually giving fair warning to citizens of Ferguson and helping to explain certain things, and he may not have had to do that at all - I am not sure. But the points he raised seem valid to me. For example, right at the beginning he starts discussing misinterpretations of the bible and how a lot of that is playing itself out in law and the Constitution, particularly in more Christian extremist states like Texas. I have heard a lot of YouTube videos who jumped all over this video when that CNN thing happened, and people were saying that he was slandering everybody. He did mention Sodom and Gomorrah, but in the context of how that biblical story has been twisted into what are now our society's laws in regards to charges of sodomy i.e. acts of homosexuality and the like. He said right at the beginning that "gay means happy, it doesn't mean wrong"! And he said it quite loud - I did not interpret that as slander against gay people at all, in fact he seemed to be supporting them and suggesting that the hardcore bible people were more so the modern-day terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join