It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I in the right place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We found this website. Me and the cat that lives next door. The cat thinks the website here was designed as a sophisticated recruitment campaign. Presumably, the number 40 must be of some significance, because it is apparently the only post php script that allows me to create a thread.

Screenshot -wth picture

All the other discussion boards fail to draw an editor. When you attempt to initialize a new thread, it loads everything else except an editor. Weird. I thought. At first, me and the cat next door suspected the problem was on our end. So, I tried a couple different browsers. Same thing. I tried booting into Arch Linux. Still, no change.

I walked next door to see if the cat figured any of this out. No dice, though. Cat was just as stumped as I was. Even the dog across the street wanted nothing to do with us, and he usually likes humans.

Cat was calm through all this. Cat was always chill. He believed the dog was just mad the Jehovah's Witnesses escaped again. Many wise years emerge from the mind of that cat.

"Let it go." he said. Cat was right. But back at the lab, we still couldn't get the editor to load. Indeed. Cat assured us, all of us, there is much more pressing matters afoot. It has been almost 10 years since we worked together in Catópia. Nevertheless, it seemed like we were once again on assignment. I would like to thank all of you for giving cat and I this opportunity. You may be hearing a lot from us in the future. As long as it's not early. We like to sleep late.
edit on 8 22 14 by anzwertree because: Clarity and formatting adjustments.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anzwertree

Well This is early, in my neck of the woods. I hope you are ready for this Zoo.A Lot of the Animals bite, Hard! Don't feed the Trolls, or become one. They are Dragon Snacks! LOL!. Enjoy your time here. See You on the Boards. Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

anzwertree welcome you and cat to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I think you're required a post count of 20 before you are allowed to create your own thread or topic.

edit on 22/8/14 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Hello and welcome. I think you're required a post count of 20 before you are allowed to create your own thread or topic.

And You Are Correct!

Welcome to the Madness

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks a lot, everybody. I don't usually see so many active users in the morning hours. The internet just can't be good for insomnia.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Neighbor's CAT, eh?
Hmmm.

Welcome to ATS anyway!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, anzwertree!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join