It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hitler was inspired by Nietzsche? That's interesting, can someone elaborate on that a bit?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

originally posted by: Logarock
I found it to be basic propaganda in its own right. A bit above the normal anti-American flap but just more drivel matched up with photos for effect. The photo matching demonstrates the mindset of the creator of this even though they tried to hide it behind the moral equivalence front.

You don't say. A propaganda piece on propaganda.
the pics are obviously for effect, it's the words that need to be heard and thought on

Yea, it looks like something Gabby Goebbels would have put together.....you know to show the need for strong central governance. Replace all the half wits with a real honest to goodness tactical and social halfwit. And as was demonstrated, Hitler's real genius need only be measured by the gullibility of the folk.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I don't disagree but to think you're the only one clever enough to see the agenda in a piece that has value is fallacy.
It's alright though. you're smart as heck just to see it. most would take it at face value

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcutler12888
Hitler was inspired by Nietzsche? That's interesting, can someone elaborate on that a bit?

I'm guessing primarily his concept of 'übermensch,' 'super-man,' the next evolutionary step, a superior, nearly divine man, who was the real purpose of human existence. I'm guessing Hitler said the Aryans were the übermensch.
edit on 23-8-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Well I wouldn't say I was the only one. Especially around here.

What this thing is in the main looks like taking what most folks really feel about politicians and the process and directing it into an answer for a new result. That would be the fallacy to me. The "common man", even the term, is really locked out of the process and largely always has been whatever the spin. The folk are patronized. preached at, molded by information outlets, told to shut up again and again, feed lies ect and Hitler offered no different result but rather demonstrated what could be accomplished by getting the folk to believe that something otherwise was happening to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcutler12888

Nietzsche noticed that evolution predicted that humans would eventually evolve into a being more than human, the superman.

I think the Hitler connection to Neitzsche is by comparing the similarities in the ideals of Hitler's Aryan Race Superiority and Neitzsche's Superman. The only thing those ideals have in common is an emphasis on living your life without concern for the after life. And also that, winning is moral, in itself. "Just win Baby"

Nietzsche thought that German nationalism was a mistake, and that the average German had blown it when the German cities and states combined into one German nation in the late 1800's. Nietzsche was oriented completely toward the individual.

Hitler and Bismark thought highly of Abraham Lincoln, where as Neitzsche would have favored the effort of the South, the people going their own way.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
That had quite the unexpected twist at the end there. Wild!

Don't agree with the ending claiming Satan won WWII. Other than that, it was pretty thought provoking.

On the contrary, I am most certain that Satan won WWII. The cabal that rules the roost in the western world is one and the same and has since manipulated the minds of the American people to make us agree to do all the wrong things for all the right reasons. Hitler was a pawn my friends, just like Obama.

That video was most excellent. It reminded me of something I wrote yesterday. I have placed a paragraph of it below.

"With all the propaganda/misinformation these days it is nearly impossible to weed through facts when you can't rely on them in the first place. It's not like any operations of the nature we are discussing are going to be clumsy enough to leave real facts or evidence around. The immense confusion created by the mostly false narratives in addition to the modern day insistence that logic need not apply makes it damned easy to fend off anyone who gets close to the truth. However, if you choose to apply a little logic, common sense, Cui Bono, Occam's Razor, and then trust your own instincts and conclusions you will arrive at a much more realistic world view than anything being spewed on the picture box."

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AquarianHerald
"Admitting" something implies I denied it. Paperclip is an event. With human scientists. Imported to the US. Not aliens.

There are a million reasons how a small European nation could have been beaten by a global superpower, despite possessing alien technology. I guess you haven't heard of the atom bomb or the jet engine.

You imply that the atom bomb and jet engine beat Germany's supposed thousands of years advanced alien technology. You fail to recognise that BOTH OF THESE were German inventions!
German Nuclear development
Operation Gunnerside
Messerschmitt Me 262

Real history dude. But you're gonna deny it anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
Dont worry about it, no harm in answering for someone else.

First off I suggest reading this article from the Huffington Post exposing Hellyer and this website. The sites did not reference any documents, they just pulled it out of their ass... there is no evidence whatsoever that Snowden released any documents saying nazis were helped by aliens. The FSB has also not stated so. I repeat, there is no evidence whatsoever.

From your own site..

The fact that there is a story about Eisenhower interacting UFOs or an alien does not make the story true. Most of the Eisenhower contact stories seem a little farfetched and may well be creations of the minds that first told them. This however does not change the fact that Eisenhower trumps all other presidents in such possibly made up stories.

And as can be read, most of the rumours were from a single person who claimed to have been shown a top secret document. Meaning: wholly unverifiable.

Eisenhower claiming to have seen a bright object? Plausible. That doesnt mean he saw aliens.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AquarianHerald

S&F for an very interesting, thought-provoking clip. Can you tell me what page of "Mein Kampf" it's on.
I'm not recognizing it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Iamthatbish

That's a fascinating statement.

So, it leads me to ask...was Hitler inspired by Neitzche, or were Hitler's handlers using Neitzche as a template? Was Hitler even that well educated? Was Hitler real or was he manufactured?

I can't answer these questions, but its always seemed to me that there's something "off" about the Hitler history.

I find it difficult to believe Hitler was actually reading Nietzsche, but I believe influential people around him used the bits of Nietzsche that served their purposes -- like the end justifies the means (i.e. "cleansing" the world of "negrified" [sic] Jews by murdering them wholesale was justified in that it would save the White race and save the Western world from Bolshevism, etc.).

Hitler was not that well educated. There are those who believe much of "Mein Kampf" was written by Hess.

I think Hitler was much more real than (let's say) Obama. Obama is an excellent example of an artificially created candidate. How could Obama lose with all of the mainstream media pushing him on the American people?

Of course, there's something "off" about the "Hitler history" -- history is written by the victor. (No, I'm not a fan of Hitler, but we're not getting unbiased accounts.)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Before World War One, Germany was a leader in western culture and probably every individualist, or person trying to make the most of his life, had read Nietzsche. Nietzsche was sort of a self help guru. The individual vs. everything was more of a description of fact, from Nietzsche's point of view, than a strategy for advancement. But people were more self sufficient then and were used to adapting givens that didn't directly fit.

Certainly Hitler, the self styled intellectual, read Nietzsche, probably in his early 20's, maybe his teens.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
Before World War One, Germany was a leader in western culture and probably every individualist, or person trying to make the most of his life, had read Nietzsche. Nietzsche was sort of a self help guru. The individual vs. everything was more of a description of fact, from Nietzsche's point of view, than a strategy for advancement. But people were more self sufficient then and were used to adapting givens that didn't directly fit.

Certainly Hitler, the self styled intellectual, read Nietzsche, probably in his early 20's, maybe his teens.

Of course it's possible. Can't argue with you there.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's things like this that prove we should all read many sources, Bible, Koran, Torah, Das Kapital, Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Mein Kampf, Communist Manifesto, Atlas Shrugged, etc

I'm about halfway through that list so far, and yea, I'm sure that I'm on some watch list LOL...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A good video.

The only new thing I learnt was that last part with Hitler.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Good comment. Reminds me of a statement made by my son when he was in his teens, "All History is Propaganda".

That one surprised me!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Atta boy...That's Our Hitler!!!

Nice to see the bastard Rothchild Adolf's word resonate almost 100 years later...shame that the sheeple ignore him.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Atta boy...That's Our Hitler!!!

Nice to see the bastard Rothchild Adolf's word resonate almost 100 years later...shame that the sheeple ignore him.

I've always been intrigued by Hitler, and find it interesting when people say there was more to him than we generally think...

Well, may as well just ask straight up...what are your thoughts on Jews? I'm just curious whether all these people who think Hitler wasn't actually so bad are anti-semetic, or if they think Hitler wasn't actually anti-semetic.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join